Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Katy Perry & Taylor Swift - "Let's Be Friends"

204 posts in this topic

Imagine if the feud was always staged for the inevitable day they would need to scrape this barrel, a concept. 

Oh no, this will be terrible?

I just can't think of a song that would fit both of them/sounds good. I hope I'm proven otherwise!

It is suspicious that only a half of a cover is out. Watch it being feat. Katy Perry. Also the landscape looks very NRO, doesn't it ? 

Not Let’s Be Friends :skull:

the Basic Childish Mess Jumped Out Already:bibliahh:

this is gonna be a cringe fest and flop hard :skull:

ps: the lack of self respect and integrity from Katy tho :psyduck:

Let’s Talk About It would’ve been more exciting but this will be fun to hear. :rip: 

The absolute disgusting negativity in here. :skull: Y’all like to parade female empowerment and complaining how mumble rap ended good music and yet two of the biggest pop icons of the ‘10s are about to collab and y’all being shady little bitches and threatening to unstan. Of course it’s gonna flop of y’all act like this and don’t support it.

We don’t even know what the title is yet either, nor the context. There’s no way it’ll be another Kidz Bop song after ME! underperformed. Use those brain cells at least once...

11 minutes ago, Aurora said:

We don’t even know what the title is yet either, nor the context. There’s no way it’ll be another Kidz Bop song after ME! underperformed. Use those brain cells at least once...

Taylor’s single is solo, we already know

5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Taylor’s single is solo, we already know

Doesn’t mean they don’t have a collab in store...?

2 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Doesn’t mean they don’t have a collab in store...?

So far Taylor hasn’t really teased a Katy collab, other than this IG post, but also they could be just hanging out / new bffs. We’ll have to wait and see I guess.

"Lets Be Friends" ........... ?

Sounds like a childish bubblegum pop song :doc: lets hope we're wrong! We want QUALITY!

I'm not a Taylor fan but I support this collab because we NEED to get rid of Old Town Road

3 hours ago, Beatfreak said:

I'm not a Taylor fan but I support this collab because we NEED to get rid of Old Town Road

mte :jonny: 

Taylor needs to put her money where her mouth is with the Mariah stanning and SAVE HER RECORD

giphy-2-1556790749.gif?resize=480:*

The title :doc: Here for them ending the feud and will be perched the song regardless tho

Hope she realised no one asked for that stupid Katy collab and scrapped it.

Taylor, WTF are you doing? :rip:

She's literally ruining this era & now I'm convinced she's going to majorly underperform with the continuous corniness she's pulling.

20 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

Imagine if the feud was always staged for the inevitable day they would need to scrape this barrel, a concept. 

The feud was one of the factors witness underperformed, so i don't think katy's team would stage something that could backfire so easily.

18 hours ago, Beatfreak said:

You really think anything from Taylor and Katy in 2019 is gonna dethrone one of the most popular songs this decade?

0PVFTNd.gif

why is this still open?

2 hours ago, mariahcarey said:

You really think anything from Taylor and Katy in 2019 is gonna dethrone one of the most popular songs this decade?

0PVFTNd.gif

one can hope bc that song is atrocious

this is the only thing that could save this album

0PVFTNd.gif

21 hours ago, Gorgeous said:

The feud was one of the factors witness underperformed, so i don't think katy's team would stage something that could backfire so easily.

Witness underperformed because she cut her hair, got really involved in the election, and falsely marketed the album as 'purposeful pop' when it was nothing of the sort. If anything, people were sick of Taylor in early 2017.

20 minutes ago, Burqa said:

this is the only thing that could save this album

0PVFTNd.gif

If the song is Hot I dont care.