Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Belinda x ángeles azule x Lalo E - “Amor a primera vista”

16 posts in this topic

Por fin!

Here for new Belinda :duca:

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

Here for new Belinda :duca:

This is not what I expected but this will do since she won’t release her own singles/Album

33 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

This is not what I expected but this will do since she won’t release her own singles/Album

What's has happened to her career? She had so much potential wtf

33 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Do you know why that is? I've always liked her music, but I don't keep up with her

8 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

What's has happened to her career? She had so much potential wtf

8 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Do you know why that is? I've always liked her music, but I don't keep up with her

She’s Indie and I’ve read she wants to stay that way/“doesn’t wanna be controles by a label”. Probably hasn’t released since she doesn’t have anyone who pushes her/forces her so she’ll do it when she wants :skull: She has no hunger/ motivation. 

She was supposed to release her lead two years ago. Song produced by Steve aoki ft Zion & Lennox. Her ex criss ángel directed the video and they broke up weeks before the official release and it was scrapped. The behind the scenes looked damn good imagine the actual video :weeps: 

15 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

She’s Indie and I’ve read she wants to stay that way/“doesn’t wanna be controles by a label”. Probably hasn’t released since she doesn’t have anyone who pushes her/forces her so she’ll do it when she wants :skull: She has no hunger/ motivation. 

She was supposed to release her lead two years ago. Song produced by Steve aoki ft Zion & Lennox. Her ex criss ángel directed the video and they broke up weeks before the official release and it was scrapped. The behind the scenes looked damn good imagine the actual video :weeps: 

Any other scrapped singles?

Ew Belinda sis wtf es esta mierda :doc:

8 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Any other scrapped singles?

She has this feature I guess 

1 hour ago, Superbitch said:

This is so lame :doc:  how does a singer not have the drive to release new music after so long?

I understand the labels part, but like... girl, it's been 6 years since Catarsis :toofunny2: figure something out.

She deserves to be a flop :redface:

9 hours ago, James_Dean said:

This is so lame :doc:  how does a singer not have the drive to release new music after so long?

I understand the labels part, but like... girl, it's been 6 years since Catarsis :toofunny2: figure something out.

She deserves to be a flop :redface:

7 Since en el

amor hay q perdonar(still sounds fresh tho) :skull: 

out now a cumbia bop 

On 6/12/2019 at 8:41 AM, Superbitch said:

7 Since en el

amor hay q perdonar(still sounds fresh tho) :skull: 

That and En la obscuridad were ahead of their time. The fact that the rest of the album was a full on mess lol. She should have kept Aguardiente and the bachata version of one of the songs

41 minutes ago, arctic-turner said:

That and En la obscuridad were ahead of their time. The fact that the rest of the album was a full on mess lol. She should have kept Aguardiente and the bachata version of one of the songs

Yeah en el amor and obscuridad sound like everything out right now. They could still be singles now. Yeah lol the rest of the album songs so dated now omg. Omg aguardiente is one of her best songs can’t believe she scrapped it

1 hour ago, Superbitch said:

Yeah en el amor and obscuridad sound like everything out right now. They could still be singles now. Yeah lol the rest of the album songs so dated now omg. Omg aguardiente is one of her best songs can’t believe she scrapped it

I forget the timeline of that album. Weren't En el amor and En la obscuridad newer songs she had been working on? But her label wanted more early 2010's EDM? She released songs that would smash now so long before. It's pretty impressive. I think from the sound that she wanted to pursue for Catarsis could have set her up for more longevity. In that sense it's good she is independent now but she needs to make en effort to put out full work. I like this song but I think she needs a slightly more elctropop sound like En el amor/En la obscuridad cause her voice is a bit too nasally to do straight cumbia for long. I like it thought. Certainly feels fresher than what she was serving in Catarsis. I hope she finds the right collaborators ans producers. Also isn't it hilarious she follows Björk on twitter