Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Chun-Li top 10, but 1x Plat. Money top 13, but 3x Plat. Why?

94 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, OnikaSlays said:

Why are we comparing second eras to fourth eras? :confused:

 

Let’s make it a little more fair...

 

Starships 6x platinum, peaked at #5, and spent 21 consecutive weeks in the top 10. Money 4x platinum and spent no weeks in the top 10, why?

 

and the pop arguement won’t work here, since in today’s climate, rap is essentially “pop” music, and it’s clearly not working as well for Cardi :celestial5:

starships was getting pop airplay tho which contributes GREATLY to longevity :toofunny2: and the biggest hits and the ones with longevity are still pop songs so it is relevant :toofunny3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OnikaSlays said:

Why are we comparing second eras to fourth eras? :confused:

 

Let’s make it a little more fair...

 

Starships 6x platinum, peaked at #5, and spent 21 consecutive weeks in the top 10. Money 4x platinum and spent no weeks in the top 10, why?

 

and the pop arguement won’t work here, since in today’s climate, rap is essentially “pop” music, and it’s clearly not working as well for Cardi :celestial5:

But, let's keep it going, shall we:

Starships: #5

Right By My Side: #51

Beez In The Trap: #48

Pound The Alarm: #15

Va Va Voom: #22

The Boys: N/A

Freedom: N/A

High School: #64

 

Cardi:

Money: #13

Please Me: #3

Press: #16

jUhH98j.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

But, let's keep it going, shall we:

Starships: #5

Right By My Side: #51

Beez In The Trap: #48

Pound The Alarm: #15

Va Va Voom: #22

The Boys: N/A

Freedom: N/A

High School: #64

 

Cardi:

Money: #13

Please Me: #3

Press: #16

jUhH98j.gif

 

18 hours ago, OnikaSlays said:

The logic literally just jumped all the way out. You thought you really did something with this, huh? All the big rappers around that era were doing similar numbers since rap was nowhere near as commercial as it is today.

 

Kendrick Lamar - GKMC

 

The Recipie - N/A

Swimming Pools (Drank) - #17

Backseat Freestyle - N/A

Poetic Justice - #26

Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe - #32

 

Drake - Take Care

 

Marvin’s Room - #21

Headlines - #13

Make Me Proud - #9

The Motto - #14

Take Care - #7

HYFR - #62

Crew Love - #80

 

Future - Pluto

 

Tony Montana - N/A

Go Harder - N/A

Magic - #69

Same Damn Time - #92

Turn The Lights On - #50

Neva End - 52

 

B.O.B - Strange Clouds

 

Strange Clouds - #7

So Good - #11

Both of Us - #18

Out of my Mind - N/A

 

Tyga - CWROTLK

 

Far Away - #86

Still Got It - #89

Rack City - #7

Faded - #33

Make It Nasty - #91

 

2 Chainz - BOATS

 

No Lie - #24

Birthday Song - #47

I’m Different - #27

 

G.O.O.D Music - Cruel Summer

 

Mercy - #13

Cold - #86

New God Flow - #89

Clique - #12

 

Lil Wayne - IANAHII

 

No Worries - #29

Love Me - #9

Rich as **** - #38

 

Kanye West - Yeezus

 

Black Skinhead - #69

Bound 2 - #12

 

J. Cole - Born Sinner

 

Power Trip - #19

Crooked Smile - #27

Forbidden Fruit - N/A

She Knows - #90

 

:cm:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jimmy. said:

Because one week it was the 10th biggest song in the country, and the other weeks it wasn’t. :fan:

 

Stay MAD at Chun-Li, T10 hit

 

5 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

You mean like someone else's current single is doing and didn't reach top 10?

 

Get my username out of your mouth ugly

So you guys don’t have an explanation as to why Chun-Li shot to #10 and then DECLINED 38 spots the following week? Then was OUT!

 

Hmm smells really FRAUDULENT! :fan: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Tira said:

 

So you guys don’t have an explanation as to why Chun-Li shot to #10 and then DECLINED 38 spots the following week? Then was OUT!

 

Hmm smells really FRAUDULENT! :fan: 

The fact that you know that when literally no one else knows/cares just proves the obsessed hater that you are :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Black Jesus said:

The fact that you know that when literally no one else knows/cares just proves the obsessed hater that you are :laugh:

For someone that obsesses over Nicki and her chart stats, you’re silence on this topic is rather...baffling. And I’m not the only one who knows her fraudulent Chun-Li stats hence this thread. 

 

Hmm trying to forget about this flop?! :oh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, OnikaSlays said:

 

 

You said let's compare Cardi's SECOND era to Nicki's SECOND era, I don't care about what other rappers chart stats were doing that time, let's stay on topic and on track.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

You said let's compare Cardi's SECOND era to Nicki's SECOND era, I don't care about what other rappers chart stats were doing that time, let's stay on topic and on track.

interesting how after I make a valid point, you wanna “stay on topic” but had no problem trying to slither out of answering why Money was significantly less successful and culturally relevant than Starships or even Please Me :celestial5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

money, please me and press bombed

get over it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Tira said:

For someone that obsesses over Nicki and her chart stats, you’re silence on this topic is rather...baffling. And I’m not the only one who knows her fraudulent Chun-Li stats hence this thread. 

 

Hmm trying to forget about this flop?! :oh:

Fraudulent is Please Me spending weeks at #1 on radio when it bombed in streaming and sales. Don't put the word fraudulent in your mouth. Nicki collected another solo top 10, you can stay mad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

Fraudulent is Please Me spending weeks at #1 on radio when it bombed in streaming and sales. Don't put the word fraudulent in your mouth. Nicki collected another solo top 10, you can stay mad.

Why are you deflecting? You STILL haven’t answered as to why Chun-Li nosedived from #10 to #48 in a ONE WEEK span! 

 

#10

#48

OUT

 

WHY?

 

ANSWER THE QUESTION!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Tira said:

Why are you deflecting? You STILL haven’t answered as to why Chun-Li nosedived from #10 to #48 in a ONE WEEK span! 

 

#10

#48

OUT

 

WHY?

 

ANSWER THE QUESTION!

 

 

We don't care why. It did it's job and she nabbed ANOTHER solo top 10 accolade, not to mention 9 years after her debut album. Bye!

 

Maybe if you post your response in bigger font next time you'll get me to care more :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

We don't care why. It did it's job and she nabbed ANOTHER solo top 10 accolade, not to mention 9 years after her debut album. Bye!

 

Maybe if you post your response in bigger font next time you'll get me to care more :laugh:

You don’t care because you can’t. :ahh: 

FLUKE! 

 

Take your L and move on because you’re boring the hell out of me! A one week Top 10 FLUKE that went to the pits of chart hell! :ahh:

YIKES! 

 

#10

#48

OUT

 

OUT!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Tira said:

 

 

#10

#48

OUT

 

OUT!!!!!!

Y'all are killing me with this. I know it dipped at hitting #10, I didn't know that it was OFF the charts two weeks later. :deadbanana4:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2019 at 10:46 PM, Tira said:

 

So you guys don’t have an explanation as to why Chun-Li shot to #10 and then DECLINED 38 spots the following week? 

 

Hmm smells really FRAUDULENT! :fan: 

 

This comment aged nicely :laugh: and least Chun-Li went top 10 :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2019 at 9:24 AM, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

Y'all are killing me with this. I know it dipped at hitting #10, I didn't know that it was OFF the charts two weeks later. :deadbanana4:

 

 

because it didn’t

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

 

This comment aged nicely :laugh: and least Chun-Li went top 10 :cm:

You posting JoBro stats doesn’t erase the fact that 

 

#10

#48

OUT

 

Plus they have a #1. Nicki doesn’t. :fan: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Tira said:

You posting JoBro stats doesn’t erase the fact that 

 

#10

#48

OUT

 

Plus they have a #1. Nicki doesn’t. :fan: 

Figure it out, ugly

 

Press:

#16

#45 (-29)

 

Next week?

Spotify: #92 today, #82 yesterday, #88 Saturday, etc...

 

We'll see :fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Black Jesus said:

Figure it out, ugly

 

Press:

#16

#45 (-29)

 

Next week?

Spotify: #82, down 10 from yesterday

 

We'll see :fan:

Nobody cares. 

 

You can deflect all day but facts remain! 

 

#10

#48

OUT

 

Make yourself useful for once and stream #1 single Sucker by #1 Jonas Brothers! 

 

Happiness Begins out now! Stream and buy now! 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites