Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Chun-Li top 10, but 1x Plat. Money top 13, but 3x Plat. Why?

94 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Well, certain fanbase keeps bragging about Chun-Li's top 10 peak being such an achievement unlike Cardi's "flop" single Money, which peaked at #13. Is it an achievement, though? Let's break it down once again.

Chun-Li was released about 14 months ago. It's certified 1x Platinum with barely any chances to get to 2x as its recurrent numbers are basically non-existent.

Hot 100 run:

#92 - #10 - #48 - #50 - #19 - #29 - #28 - #33 - #46 - #43 - #52 - #62 - #82 - #89 - OUT - OUT - OUT - OUT - #44 - #100 - OUT

16 weeks on chart

5 weeks inside top 40

2 weeks inside top 20

1 week at its top 10 peak

Money was released about 8 months ago. It's certified 3x Platinum and eligible for 4x.

Hot 100 run:

#54 - #13 - #24 - #25 - #21 - #24 - #28 - #29 - #30 - #19 - #17 - #17 - #13#13#13 - #16 - #19 - #16 - #20 - #23 - #23 - #26 - #28 - #36 - #44 - #50 - OUT 

26 weeks on chart

23 weeks inside top 40

11 weeks inside top 20

4 weeks at its top 13 peak

Is Money really a flop compared to the "top 10" song? Thoughts? :cm:

Chun Li has one of the most unique chart runs.

When you put it like that :fan:

Posted (edited)

Navy members  should not be getting involved in this mess. Let the Cardi stans and the Barbs tire themselves with same topics. It's annoying now...from both sides.

Also we been knew that Money was a bigger hit, people wanna use chart peaks to act dumb.

I'm also surprised she hit 13 4 x. That pretty much confirms she wouldve hit top 10 ( maybe even top5) if she and her team didnt take so long with the video.

Streams, sales, chart run, AirPlay, and video views all show that Chun-38Li wasn’t a hit nor is it remembered.  :celestial5:

7 minutes ago, Kesha said:

Chun Li has one of the most unique chart runs.

Well, it did not age well. Promo spots helped for one week at most. Album release week gave it #44 and then it plummeted foreva.  :cm:

ATRL insist that Chun-li was not a hit  or remembered but I see a lot of Chun-li Threads lately!

Chun-li was a sleeper hit! & its a million times better tan Money!

Just now, JBJT2786 said:

Navy members  should not be getting involved in this mess. Let the Cardi stans and the Barbs tire themselves with same topics. It's annoying now...from both sides.

Also we been knew that Money was a bigger hit, people wanna use chart peaks to act dumb.

I'm part of BardiGang honey. I did not intend to make this thread, but they keep blatantly pushing that tired top 10 narrative for weeks now. We would be great with Chun-Li charting on its own without any comparisons, but of course people are pressed.  :cm:

#92 - #10 - #48  :deadbanana4: this is so fraudulent 

chun li is a classic idc 

3 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

ATRL insist that Chun-li was not a hit  or remembered but I see a lot of Chun-li Threads lately!

Chun-li was a sleeper hit! & its a million times better tan Money!

The ultimate Ki tbh.

6 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

I'm also surprised she hit 13 4 x. That pretty much confirms she wouldve hit top 10 ( maybe even top5) if she and her team didnt take so long with the video.

could've, should've, DIDN'T.

And you call yourself stanning for chun-li I-

http://u.cubeupload.com/ririavi/part21.gif

7 minutes ago, Raver said:

Streams, sales, chart run, AirPlay, and video views all show that Chun-38Li wasn’t a hit nor is it remembered.  :celestial5:

It looks like it when yall makes threads about it everyday

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Riri. said:

Why did you suddenly become silent about the top 10 peak, though? :confused: 

4 minutes ago, thirdward said:

#92 - #10 - #48  :deadbanana4: this is so fraudulent 

They still try to call that top 10 impactful. :skull:

Just now, Riri. said:

giphy.gif

Just because you keep bringing that "top 10 receipt".

giphy.gif

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Riri. said:

Where did I diss Chun-Li? I havent changed my stance on this whole thing. CHUN-Li is a good song & platinum hit but Money was the bigger hit.  That never change.

Ya need to stop being so obsessed with  my opinions. It's getting just as tiring as ya top 10 narrative. :sleep:

part21.gif

Just now, JBJT2786 said:

Where did I diss Chun-Li? I havent changed my stance on this whole thing. CHUN-Li is a good song & platinum hit but Money was the bigger hit.  That never change.

Ya need to stop being so obsessed with  my opinions. It's getting just as tiring as ya top 10 narrative. :sleep:

This. Chun-Li is not a bad song at all, but it's getting tired when they try to call it bigger. :cm:

Just now, Riri. said:

giphy.gif

Someone has to. I mean aren’t you making threads about Cardi’s feet? Do you have a foot fetish mister Riri? 

That's why I always scream when Nicki stans go on about her getting the last ~solo rap single by a female artist~ because the song basically fall down the charts from hitting that peak. Cardi and Money really did win.

oh wow oh wow oh wow

ooop

РезÑлÑÐ°Ñ Ñлика за atrl nicki gif

4 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

This. Chun-Li is not a bad song at all, but it's getting tired when they try to call it bigger. :cm:

I never said it was BIGGER so I don't know where you getting it from. I just said it had a higher peak than Money. We were talking about PEAKS hunny

part21.gif

6 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

The funniest part is when they like to come at me like my opinion has changed or I'm hating on Nicki when nothing has changed. Like every single thread that involves either Nicki and Cardi that I speak on. :rip:

Cardi still has hits

Nicki got a platinum hit and ablum

I'm still fans of both of their music

Barbs continue to be annoying on ATRL.

Nothing has changed.

Just now, JBJT2786 said:

The funniest part is when they like to come at me like my opinion has changed or I'm hating on Nicki when nothing has changed. Like every single thread that involves either Nicki and Cardi that I speak on. :rip:

Cardi still has hits

Nicki got a platinum hit and ablum

I'm still fans of both of their music

Barbs continue to be annoying on ATRL.

Nothing has changed.

The only thing is annoying is you.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Riri. said:

The only thing is annoying is you.

If you're so annoyed stop quoting me. 

Like- 

:rip: