Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Chun-Li top 10, but 1x Plat. Money top 13, but 3x Plat. Why?

94 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Well, certain fanbase keeps bragging about Chun-Li's top 10 peak being such an achievement unlike Cardi's "flop" single Money, which peaked at #13. Is it an achievement, though? Let's break it down once again.

 

 

Chun-Li was released about 14 months ago. It's certified 1x Platinum with barely any chances to get to 2x as its recurrent numbers are basically non-existent.

 

Hot 100 run:

#92 - #10 - #48 - #50 - #19 - #29 - #28 - #33 - #46 - #43 - #52 - #62 - #82 - #89 - OUT - OUT - OUT - OUT - #44 - #100 - OUT

 

16 weeks on chart

5 weeks inside top 40

2 weeks inside top 20

1 week at its top 10 peak

 

 

Money was released about 8 months ago. It's certified 3x Platinum and eligible for 4x.

 

Hot 100 run:

#54 - #13 - #24 - #25 - #21 - #24 - #28 - #29 - #30 - #19 - #17 - #17 - #13#13#13 - #16 - #19 - #16 - #20 - #23 - #23 - #26 - #28 - #36 - #44 - #50 - OUT 

 

26 weeks on chart

23 weeks inside top 40

11 weeks inside top 20

4 weeks at its top 13 peak

 

 

Is Money really a flop compared to the "top 10" song? Thoughts? :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chun Li has one of the most unique chart runs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you put it like that :fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Navy members  should not be getting involved in this mess. Let the Cardi stans and the Barbs tire themselves with same topics. It's annoying now...from both sides.

 

 

Also we been knew that Money was a bigger hit, people wanna use chart peaks to act dumb.

 

I'm also surprised she hit 13 4 x. That pretty much confirms she wouldve hit top 10 ( maybe even top5) if she and her team didnt take so long with the video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Streams, sales, chart run, AirPlay, and video views all show that Chun-38Li wasn’t a hit nor is it remembered.  :celestial5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kesha said:

Chun Li has one of the most unique chart runs.

Well, it did not age well. Promo spots helped for one week at most. Album release week gave it #44 and then it plummeted foreva.  :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ATRL insist that Chun-li was not a hit  or remembered but I see a lot of Chun-li Threads lately!

 

Chun-li was a sleeper hit! & its a million times better tan Money!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JBJT2786 said:

Navy members  should not be getting involved in this mess. Let the Cardi stans and the Barbs tire themselves with same topics. It's annoying now...from both sides.

 

 

Also we been knew that Money was a bigger hit, people wanna use chart peaks to act dumb.

I'm part of BardiGang honey. I did not intend to make this thread, but they keep blatantly pushing that tired top 10 narrative for weeks now. We would be great with Chun-Li charting on its own without any comparisons, but of course people are pressed.  :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
#92 - #10 - #48  :deadbanana4: this is so fraudulent 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

chun li is a classic idc 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

ATRL insist that Chun-li was not a hit  or remembered but I see a lot of Chun-li Threads lately!

 

Chun-li was a sleeper hit! & its a million times better tan Money!

The ultimate Ki tbh.

 

6 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Navy members  should not be getting involved in this mess. Let the Cardi stans and the Barbs tire themselves with same topics. It's annoying now...from both sides.

 

 

Also we been knew that Money was a bigger hit, people wanna use chart peaks to act dumb.

 

I'm also surprised she hit 13 4 x. That pretty much confirms she wouldve hit top 10 ( maybe even top5) if she and her team didnt take so long with the video.

could've, should've, DIDN'T.

 

And you call yourself stanning for chun-li I-

 

http://u.cubeupload.com/ririavi/part21.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Raver said:

Streams, sales, chart run, AirPlay, and video views all show that Chun-38Li wasn’t a hit nor is it remembered.  :celestial5:

It looks like it when yall makes threads about it everyday

 

giphy.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Riri. said:

could've, should've, DIDN'T.

 

And you call yourself stanning for chun-li I-

Why did you suddenly become silent about the top 10 peak, though? :confused: 

 

4 minutes ago, thirdward said:
 
#92 - #10 - #48  :deadbanana4: this is so fraudulent 

They still try to call that top 10 impactful. :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Riri. said:

It looks like it when yall makes threads about it everyday

 

giphy.gif

 

 

Just because you keep bringing that "top 10 receipt".

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Riri. said:

could've, should've, DIDN'T.

 

And you call yourself stanning for chun-li I-

Where did I diss Chun-Li? I havent changed my stance on this whole thing. CHUN-Li is a good song & platinum hit but Money was the bigger hit.  That never change.

 

Ya need to stop being so obsessed with  my opinions. It's getting just as tiring as ya top 10 narrative. :sleep:

 

part21.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JBJT2786 said:

Where did I diss Chun-Li? I havent changed my stance on this whole thing. CHUN-Li is a good song & platinum hit but Money was the bigger hit.  That never change.

 

Ya need to stop being so obsessed with  my opinions. It's getting just as tiring as ya top 10 narrative. :sleep:

This. Chun-Li is not a bad song at all, but it's getting tired when they try to call it bigger. :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Riri. said:

It looks like it when yall makes threads about it everyday

 

giphy.gif

Someone has to. I mean aren’t you making threads about Cardi’s feet? Do you have a foot fetish mister Riri? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's why I always scream when Nicki stans go on about her getting the last ~solo rap single by a female artist~ because the song basically fall down the charts from hitting that peak. Cardi and Money really did win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh wow oh wow oh wow

 

ooop

 

РезÑлÑÐ°Ñ Ñлика за atrl nicki gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

This. Chun-Li is not a bad song at all, but it's getting tired when they try to call it bigger. :cm:

I never said it was BIGGER so I don't know where you getting it from. I just said it had a higher peak than Money. We were talking about PEAKS hunny

 

part21.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

This. Chun-Li is not a bad song at all, but it's getting tired when they try to call it bigger. :cm:

The funniest part is when they like to come at me like my opinion has changed or I'm hating on Nicki when nothing has changed. Like every single thread that involves either Nicki and Cardi that I speak on. :rip:

 

Cardi still has hits

Nicki got a platinum hit and ablum

I'm still fans of both of their music

Barbs continue to be annoying on ATRL.

 

Nothing has changed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JBJT2786 said:

The funniest part is when they like to come at me like my opinion has changed or I'm hating on Nicki when nothing has changed. Like every single thread that involves either Nicki and Cardi that I speak on. :rip:

 

Cardi still has hits

Nicki got a platinum hit and ablum

I'm still fans of both of their music

Barbs continue to be annoying on ATRL.

 

Nothing has changed.

 

The only thing is annoying is you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Riri. said:

The only thing is annoying is you.

If you're so annoyed stop quoting me. 

 

 

Like- 

 

:rip:

 

 

Barbs are so weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites