Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Madonna to perform- IHeartRadio Icons 6/21 in NYC

18 posts in this topic

5cffcc164af5d37ceea54fc6?ops=contain(740 

Madonna is the reigning Queen of Pop and a long-standing pop culture icon. Over the last four decades, she's continued to push the envelope, mastering the art of reinvention and has released some of the most influential music that many artists today draw inspiration from. On June 14th, Madonna is sharing her fourteenth full-length studio album, Madame X, and is celebrating the new release and her incredible career with an exclusive and intimate show for fans in New York City: iHeartRadio ICONS with Madonna: In Celebration of Madame X.

During iHeartRadio ICONS with Madonna: In Celebration of Madame X, Madonna will play songs from her new album, as well as open up about the making of the record and so much more during a Q&A hosted by iHeartRadio's Paul "Cubby" Bryant and Christine Nagy. Fans from across the country will be able to tune in to the event to watch it all happen live.

Yazzz. Please no like a prayer queen!

YES!

Loving the promo so far!

All new songs please. And not Future either.

4 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

All new songs please. And not Future either.

god control please with anti trump back drop

2 hours ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

She's not performing.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8515539/madonna-madame-x-iheartradio-new-york

UPDATE: The story originally referred to this event as a concert, but Madonna is not set to perform. The event is to be held June 20, not June 21.

I’m so mad. So that’s it, we’re going for a Hard Candy kind of promo. No performance, just interviews. I think the Eurovision backlash really hurt her.

she has NO performance planned at all for the album release...

perform whatever you want mom. :duca:

They deleted the part about the performance. Seriously, who gives a **** about another interview? I'm so mad at her for not performing songs from her BEST ALBUM in ages. Ugh. Interviews don't sell albums. And she always repeats the same thing anyway so why bother?

Can't wait :duca:

3 minutes ago, Lament said:

They deleted the part about the performance. Seriously, who gives a **** about another interview? I'm so mad at her for not performing songs from her BEST ALBUM in ages. Ugh. Interviews don't sell albums. And she always repeats the same thing anyway so why bother?

I think the only performance she will do is the NY Pride set. 

8 minutes ago, The Second Coming said:

Can't wait :duca:

I think the only performance she will do is the NY Pride set. 

Well, it won't be broadcasted so we won't have it in HQ. I'm so mad she has decided not to perform. Why? Did the Eurovision hurt her feelings so much? There are so many amazing songs on this record to be played live. :(

It's weird because her team is doing everything to get her that #1 (interviews everywhere, so many bundles, etc.) but she's not performing anywhere? Performances are what sells albums tbh, not 1-hour long interviews :(

Well, I gotta mourn that and wait for the tour to see her sing again, I guess

1 minute ago, Lament said:

Well, it won't be broadcasted so we won't have it in HQ. I'm so mad she has decided not to perform. Why? Did the Eurovision hurt her feelings so much? There are so many amazing songs on this record to be played live. :(

It's weird because her team is doing everything to get her that #1 (interviews everywhere, so many bundles, etc.) but she's not performing anywhere? Performances are what sells albums tbh, not 1-hour long interviews :(

That's good news.

She's aware that she needs to get better.

She's not gonna give you a fully live performance like she did for Eurovision for sure. 

She's doing Pride, give us a couple more videos and that's it. She starts rehearsals for her tour.

Pride for sure will get some kind of an official recording and with this interview I bet she secures airplay from IHeartRadio stations for Crave which is at #15 on Billboard Adult Contemporary chart this week and it will help the song charting higher. 

18 minutes ago, Lament said:

Everything except of picking good week? 

1 hour ago, The Second Coming said:

Pride for sure will get some kind of an official recording and with this interview I bet she secures airplay from IHeartRadio stations for Crave which is at #15 on Billboard Adult Contemporary chart this week and it will help the song charting higher. 

:duca:

14 hours ago, Lament said:

I’m so mad. So that’s it, we’re going for a Hard Candy kind of promo. No performance, just interviews. I think the Eurovision backlash really hurt her.

she has NO performance planned at all for the album release...

At least we got 2 full promo concerts (both professionally filmed) for Hard Candy though.