Anyways... she did what needed to be done:cm:

1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

hope she can get the rights to put it in streaming

why would she get this...

ugh the Fist Brown ruining the thread :biblio:

OT: yes :clap3:

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, crf13 said:

RCA and Tinashe are not the same person :lmao: Anyway, question: How do you willingly stan a misogynistic sociopath who’s been involved in numerous violent assaults against women over the past decade? 

I don't. Because Chris hasn't been involves in numerous assaults against women. He has a total of TWO assault charges on his record. One being the Rihanna incident which happened 10 years ago and was debateably, and I personally believe was mutual and the other was him fighting a grown ass man. Everything else has been mere accusations which he was either cleared of, were never proven or were proven false. And I'm not a pop stan so I don't really care about artists personal lives anyway considering I grew up stanning rappers and hip hop artists most of which are from the hood, involved in gangs, have criminal records and have done worse etc. So it's fairly easy :michael:

Anyway none of this has to do with Tinashe getting dragged for trying to shade him after she asked to work with him and is clearly a fan. Stay on topic please xo

I like it 

41 minutes ago, rac7d said:

Tinashe is just the person doing a cover of CB's song. No one  is making her cover Chris song now why is she doing it? Its either because she stan or she needs some heat since her music career is non existent.

Are you illiterate or just dumb? I literally said in one of my earlier posts that she’s a stan. Just because she’s a stan doesn’t mean she came up with the idea to include him on Player. That was RCA’s move...she didn’t even want to go in that pop direction for Joyride. Player being a single was RCA’s idea. 

You got it, baaabe

You got it, baaabe

:jamming:

This is so relaxed, I love it.

4 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Are you illiterate or just dumb? I literally said in one of my earlier posts that she’s a stan. Just because she’s a stan doesn’t mean she came up with the idea to include him on Player. That was RCA’s move...she didn’t even want to go in that pop direction for Joyride. Player being a single was RCA’s idea. 

I think you’re the illiterate one I said no one but her is choosing to cover a Chris brown song now. I don’t see you judging her for stabbing Chris brown like you were with @FAME.     But please keep fighting for your point I’m sure you’ll find it eventually 

she remixed an rca song after leaving rca? ok

5 minutes ago, cliche_display said:

:deadbanana4: when you put it that way...

26 minutes ago, rac7d said:

I think you’re the illiterate one I said no one but her is choosing to cover a Chris brown song now. I don’t see you judging her for stabbing Chris brown like you were with @FAME.     But please keep fighting for your point I’m sure you’ll find it eventually 

Girl, I don’t care that she chose to cover his song. New music is new music. Do I like the fact that she stans him? No. I don’t have a problem admitting that lmao. The fistopher stan is the one acting like a psycho because of drama from 4 years ago where she made one sentence talking about how the collab was her label’s idea. There was nothing wrong in her admitting that. Fistopher and his stans were the ones who took one harmless sentence and it made it into something bigger. 

29 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Girl, I don’t care that she chose to cover his song. New music is new music. Do I like the fact that she stans him? No. I don’t have a problem admitting that lmao. The fistopher stan is the one acting like a psycho because of drama from 4 years ago where she made one sentence talking about how the collab was her label’s idea. There was nothing wrong in her admitting that. Fistopher and his stans were the ones who took one harmless sentence and it made it into something bigger. 

The only one acting like  Psycho here is you, Dont get bothered by what other people like its not worth the aggression

like it better than the original. Imagine new Tinashe x Drake:cries:

1 hour ago, cliche_display said:

And? She didn't view it that way, maybe she just liked the song, period. To be honest, it's a random remix but it's out so.

Besides, it was Drake's song originally. It's obvious that he just handed Chris one of his scraps/leftovers.

16 minutes ago, EthaneFenty said:

like it better than the original. Imagine new Tinashe x Drake:cries:

Yeah a proper single we NEED. And not that throwaway youtube upload On A Wave :foxaylove2:

Better than the original

5 hours ago, cliche_display said:

:bibliahh:

9 hours ago, FAME. said:

Girl the point is that Tinashe was a fan, asked him to be on a song and then tried to act shady about it to save face in an interview :rip:

Imagine some random nobody you've never heard of, who is a fan asking to work with you, you agreeing and then them publically trying to front and act above it when you didn't even have to agree in the first place. Which is the jist of what he said in his drag when he called her WHOISSHAE :lmao:

He called her WHOISSHAE? :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

The tradition of Tinashe threads being ruined by countless dramas and fights continues :heart2: Loving the cover

The Fenty line... dumb bitch

11 hours ago, Cain said:

The Fenty line... dumb bitch

This 👀

what a clown :bibliahh:

Why would she cover a CB song? I understand bad press is still press but gurl stop losing fans!

6 hours ago, James_XL said:

Why would she cover a CB song? I understand bad press is still press but gurl stop losing fans!

the song has heat and she needs clicks to prove she is a marketable artist for a label to snatch up

I give her a few months before she on youtube with a guitar