• OnikaSlays

• Raver

• Badboidami

• Queen.

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wow a solo number one (multi-week at that) certified 8x plat :eek:

not everyone has that to be fair

It’s gonna pass the Super Bass girl with ease! :fan: 

Good for her, but Super Bass was last updated in 2013, and it’s nearing or already eligible for diamond.

I think Bodak could snatch Diamond by next year  :duca:

It’ll be diamond by the end of the year or early next year. 

Then I Like It & Girls Like You will follow suit :jonny5:

Album didn’t flop. Check

Selling records. Check

Getting plaques. Check 

Queen of Rap. Confirmed 

Thru Your Phone was also certified Platinum  :dies:  Even her random album tracks are getting certifications  :skull:

11 minutes ago, OnikaSlays said:

Good for her, but Super Bass was last updated in 2013, and it’s nearing or already eligible for diamond.

No it's not; it's still barley 9x platinum and has been stagnant for several years.

OT: Queen does it again :clap3: but Iggy needs to come thru and fight her record label to get Fancy finally certified Diamond and end them all!

Double post! Delete!

Or I'll just congratulate the good sis again! :clap3:

Edited by PFRR

Whew, an 8x platinum #1 song from a Grammy winning album :jonny5:I love the sound of that.

15 minutes ago, OnikaSlays said:

1 minute ago, PFRR said:

No it's not; it's still barley 9x platinum and has been stagnant for several years.

thank you PFRR for proving my point and clarifying that they ARENT tied :fan:

20 minutes ago, Green said:

Thru Your Phone was also certified Platinum  :dies:  Even her random album tracks are getting certifications  :skull:

Every track off the album was certified. Cardi is the first female artist to have all tracks from an album certified gold or higher by the RIAA...whew!

Edited by iaintiffin

22 minutes ago, OnikaSlays said:

Maybe not in the actual sales but in certification they are sis. And we all know by the end of this year it’s gonna easily surpass it.

41 minutes ago, OnikaSlays said:

This + streaming has made certifications extremely easy to achieve these days.  But go off Cardi stans! Lol.  

OT: Congrats to her.  :clap3:

38 minutes ago, Raver said:

It’ll be diamond by the end of the year or early next year. 

Then I Like It & Girls Like You will follow suit :jonny5:

3 diamond singles, the power that that has :jonny2:

32 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

Album didn’t flop. Check

Selling records. Check

Getting plaques. Check 

Queen of Rap. Confirmed 

:cm:

31 minutes ago, Green said:

Someone did calculations and actually it turns out every single track off IOP is eligible for at least platinum certification. :deadbanana4::jonny:

25 minutes ago, OnikaSlays said:

Your post says Super Bass is "nearing" or "ALREADY" eligible for Diamond (10x platinum) while my response to you was stating that Super Bass is not even close to 9x platinum (stated by several industry execs in the past few years).

Also, if you are stating Super Bass is already eligible for Diamond, how is Bodak Yellow JUST getting certified 8x platinum indicating they are tied? :rip:

Complete moron.

An ACTUAL rap song being recognized:clap3:

The fact that Cardi didn’t have to resort to pop to accomplish this. Truly the queen of rap:bibliahh: 

2 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

This + streaming has made certifications extremely easy to achieve these days.  But go off Cardi stans! Lol.  

OT: Congrats to her.  :clap3:

I'm not sure if it's that easy to get a Diamond certification at all, tho. Check amount of songs which got those in the streaming era. Not much, huh? :)

But most importantly... Why the other girl who proclaims herself "Queen of Rap" was not able to make it to diamond till now, 10 years into her career? Especially with something new, released in "streaming era" if it's considered that easy? :rofl:

BODAK was perfection. A literal anthem. Everyone would go CRAZY when it came on. Ugh..Cardi doesn't steal flows like she used to :weeps:

1 minute ago, lepetitmonstr said:

An ACTUAL rap song being recognized:clap3:

The fact that Cardi didn’t have to resort to pop to accomplish this. Truly the queen of rap:bibliahh: 

Right? Also, following it with a second one which is a crossover smash heavily urban-influenced. The third one is typical pop radio song, but... Well, it's still a diamond certification, which is hard to get and not everybody has that.

GQCOr5J.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.