Shallow outlasts Bad Romance on Hot 100

Arthoe

The way she repeaked :clap3:That's what TABS does

1 hour ago, alfonso12 said:

You really tried :lmao: not "collaborated in" when she wrote it, co-produced it, sings like 80% of it and it's the first lead artist in the song :lmao: 

Don't you stan Rihanna? it would be so ironic to try to shade Gaga in that way when your fave has released albums in which she has 0 writing credits, who's 3 biggest hits are collabs and who's last 3 top 5 hits were all features. 

Clock it :ahh:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alfonso12

• Sex with Rih

• Arthoe

• Diocles

2 hours ago, M-P-B said:

I guess streaming has a lot to do with it... 10 years ago you would just buy the song and that's it, one sale and you're done... now you can stream it and it can be earning points til forever

Exactly. If anything though, this is better because the Hot 100 is more accurate of what people are actually listening to, rather than what the radio chooses for us.

I actually think this is why a lot of A-listers are starting to flop more... Katy, Miley, Maroon 5, etc. We're not having their music forced down our throats anymore. (Still love them! ❤️)

MariahClassic.gif

Didn’t see this coming :jonny:

Modern Classic did THAT 

liberalmusiclover

A better and higher peaking song DID THAT :clap3:

Everyone, say it with me gurls: A REPEAK!

13 hours ago, MonsterOfFame said:

Exactly. If anything though, this is better because the Hot 100 is more accurate of what people are actually listening to, rather than what the radio chooses for us.

I actually think this is why a lot of A-listers are starting to flop more... Katy, Miley, Maroon 5, etc. We're not having their music forced down our throats anymore. (Still love them! ❤️)

Is that why Maroon 5 just scored their biggest hit in the US and one of the biggest hits of all-time?

On 6/11/2019 at 10:28 PM, alfonso12 said:

You really tried :lmao: not "collaborated in" when she wrote it, co-produced it, sings like 80% of it and it's the first lead artist in the song :lmao: 

Don't you stan Rihanna? it would be so ironic to try to shade Gaga in that way when your fave has released albums in which she has 0 writing credits, who's 3 biggest hits are collabs and who's last 3 top 5 hits were all features. 

Except that Rihanna does have writing credits on Anti, making your statement invalid.

Rihanna’s last album,which was solo, spawned 3 smashes and 2 of them happened to be solo.

Doesn’t she sing 100% of TIWCYF? You really tried it though.

40 minutes ago, Sex with Rih said:

Except that Rihanna does have writing credits on Anti, making your statement invalid.

Rihanna’s last album,which was solo, spawned 3 smashes and 2 of them happened to be solo.

Doesn’t she sing 100% of TIWCYF? You really tried it though.

Did you even read? I literally said "had released albums" I never said it was Anti, I meant Good girl gone bad and Loud which, ironically, are her biggest eras. :fan:

Then again, if you couldn't read, I said her 3 biggest hits have features (Love the way you live, Umbrella and We found love) and her last 3 top 3 singles also have features (Work, Wild thoughts and This is what you came for). All of those are facts. 

Go to school and take some reading comprehension classes.

So now she's the AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaHAAAa bitch instead of the Rah Rah bitch ?

Did you even read? I literally said "had released albums" I never said it was Anti, I meant Good girl gone bad and Loud which, ironically, are her biggest eras. :fan:

Then again, if you couldn't read, I said her 3 biggest hits have features (Love the way you live, Umbrella and We found love) and her last 3 top 3 singles also have features (Work, Wild thoughts and This is what you came for). All of those are facts. 

Your stupidity makes me so guilty.

What does ‘had released albums’ change in the context of your sentence? Didn’t she also release Anti?

Im screaming at the specificity of Top3 hits because Gaga’s last 3 top 3 hits would date us back to 2011:bibliahh:

The literal nerve

2 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

...And your faves last top 3 hit, prior to 2019, was in 20118 years ago. :doc:

As for Rihanna, she’s a lead artist on all of her biggest hits. Furthermore, her features won’t in any way take away from the domination she’ll inevitably have on multiple decade end charts across the Globe.

What exactly were you trying to do here? Honestly. :doc:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

On 6/11/2019 at 5:28 PM, Arthoe said:

HBO is spamming ASIB the entire summer long and the song is back at #6 on iTunes after being in the 20s last week, the song also climbed back into the Spotify Top 100 in the USA and the Shallow Oscar's performance is boosting gains on the back of the Bradley/Irina split. :eek:

Yeah, it'll definitely return to Top 40 next week. It could have a good 6-8 weeks left if the HBO surge holds (which it could since it'll be on HBO Go and airing on HBO throughout the entire summer)

17 minutes ago, Sex with Rih said:

Your stupidity makes me so guilty.

What does ‘had released albums’ change in the context of your sentence? Didn’t she also release Anti?

Im screaming at the specificity of Top3 hits because Gaga’s last 3 top 3 hits would date us back to 2011:bibliahh:

The literal nerve

The other member was trying to shade Gaga as if she wasn't envolved enough in Shallow when she writes all of her music, I said that was ironic when he stans an artist that doesn't even writes most of her songs and has even released full albums with 0 writing credits on them, is not that hard to understand, do you need me to explain it with apples so you get the point?

And then again, we know Rihanna has more hits, I don't know what's wrong in your brain that doesn't let you understand that I'm talking about how ironic it is of him to try to shade with the "features" argument when Rihanna has earn more from them than Gaga.

15 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

...And your faves last top 3 hit, prior to 2019, was in 20118 years ago. :doc:

As for Rihanna, she’s a lead artist on all of her biggest hits. Furthermore, her features won’t in any way take away from the domination she’ll inevitably have on multiple decade end charts across the Globe.

What exactly were you trying to do here? Honestly. :doc:

As I said above, my point is that is ironic that the other member tried to came for Gaga with the "feature" argument when she barely has features and her biggest hits are solo, which is not Rihanna's case.

10 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

The other member was trying to shade Gaga as if she wasn't envolved enough in Shallow when she writes all of her music, I said that was ironic when he stans an artist that doesn't even writes most of her songs and has even released full albums with 0 writing credits on them, is not that hard to understand, do you need me to explain it with apples so you get the point?

And then again, we know Rihanna has more hits, I don't know what's wrong in your brain that doesn't let you understand that I'm talking about how ironic it is of him to try to shade with the "features" argument when Rihanna has earn more from them than Gaga.

As I said above, my point is that is ironic that the other member tried to came for Gaga with the "feature" argument when she barely has features and her biggest hits are solo, which is not Rihanna's case.

Your statement about Rih having writing credits in 0 albums is null and void seeing that she was credited in every song on Anti. This alone invalidates your statement! Get a book and read !

1 hour ago, Sex with Rih said:

Your statement about Rih having writing credits in 0 albums is null and void seeing that she was credited in every song on Anti. This alone invalidates your statement! Get a book and read !

OMG you are so embarrassing :lmao: GET SOME READING CLASSES! I didn't say "writing credits in 0 albums" I said that she has released albums "with 0 writing credits on them" (which are GGGB and Loud). When did you learn how to read? are you like 8 years old? I don't get it, it's not that hard to understand.

Wow who would have thought? 

Definitely not the bitter stans of lesser music icons

OMG you are so embarrassing :lmao: GET SOME READING CLASSES! I didn't say "writing credits in 0 albums" I said that she has released albums "with 0 writing credits on them" (which are GGGB and Loud). When did you learn how to read? are you like 8 years old? I don't get it, it's not that hard to understand.

Retracting much? You didn’t mention LOUD or GGGB In your first statement you pathological liar!!

You really must be 12!!!:bibliahh:

9 minutes ago, Sex with Rih said:

Retracting much? You didn’t mention LOUD or GGGB In your first statement you pathological liar!!

You really must be 12!!!:bibliahh:

Oh wow, you are not only ignorant but you also suffer from alzheimer! I'm sorry for you sis, let me remind you some things while I explain it really step-by-step so you can finally get it. My first post:

On 6/11/2019 at 3:28 PM, alfonso12 said:

Don't you stan Rihanna? it would be so ironic to try to shade Gaga in that way when your fave has released albums in which she has 0 writing credits.

Translation for your damaged brain = Rihanna has albums in which she has 0 writing credits. Never said that her latest album is the one with 0 writing credits or that she has 0 writing credits in her discography, just that there are some albums in which she has 0 writing credits.

Then I said:

6 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

Did you even read? I literally said "had released albums" I never said it was Anti, I meant Good girl gone bad and Loud 

That's all I can do for you, I'm sorry if there were born with some problems in your head or you have some kind of trouble reading, I did my best to explain but your ignorance is exhausting and I'm tired of repeating the same thing over and over again so I'm just going to leave the thread. Hope you have a great day and that some day you get the mental help that you need. :kiss:

The monsters calling this a repeak I- what a mess. Expecting next era to be a smash then.

5 minutes ago, Lyrical. said:

The monsters calling this a repeak I- what a mess. Expecting next era to be a smash then.

She flopped immediately after her first peak so idk why flopping after a repeak would be a strange concept to you.  A repeak is a repeak tho, not everyone has that, especially a #1 in 2019 as successful as Shallow. :clap3:

18 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

Oh wow, you are not only ignorant but you also suffer from alzheimer! I'm sorry for you sis, let me remind you some things while I explain it really step-by-step so you can finally get it. My first post:

Translation for your damaged brain = Rihanna has albums in which she has 0 writing credits. Never said that her latest album is the one with 0 writing credits or that she has 0 writing credits in her discography, just that there are some albums in which she has 0 writing credits.

Then I said:

That's all I can do for you, I'm sorry if there were born with some problems in your head or you have some kind of trouble reading, I did my best to explain but your ignorance is exhausting and I'm tired of repeating the same thing over and over again so I'm just going to leave the thread. Hope you have a great day and that some day you get the mental help that you need. :kiss:

I can't believe you had the patience to make that troll understand your point, which was obvious from the start but it still refuses to understand :dies: You are a saint :hug:

:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.