• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alfonso12

• Sex with Rih

• Arthoe

• Diocles

It was only a matter of time before it did but its still so shocking :jonny5:

I feel like songs spend more time on the Hot 100 now. 35 weeks for a song as big as Bad Romance doesn’t sounds like a lot, especially when you look at today’s hits like Sunflower and Without Me 

3 minutes ago, FAN said:

I feel like songs spend more time on the Hot 100 now. 35 weeks for a song as big as Bad Romance doesn’t sounds like a lot, especially when you look at today’s hits like Sunflower and Without Me 

while this is true shallow is still her 3rd biggest hit and maybe even bigger than JD  :Clap3:

Shallow is probably gonna end up being the biggest song she has collaborated in, its bigger than her songs and her discography.

Could it snatch JD? I think it may pass PF but 13 weeks is still a lot.

6 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Shallow is probably gonna end up being the biggest song she has collaborated in, its bigger than her songs and her discography.

Dd; I see you're trying it hard with this post :dies:

OT: Congratulations! Shallow is one of Gaga's best songs :heart2:

Who would have thought that in 2019 Gaga would score a hit as big (or even bigger) than her MONSTER SMASH TRINITY

��ο�έλε�μα εικ�να� για yamamoto gaga gif cry

An undeniable repeak 

A legend

9 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Could it snatch JD? I think it may pass PF but 13 weeks is still a lot.

It's down to #43 on the Hot 100 so it's pretty unlikely at this point. Any incoming album bomb will punch it out. And if it doesn't get album bombed out of the way, it probably only has up to 3 weeks left tops. 

12 minutes ago, Trent W said:

No need to suffer that much

23 minutes ago, FAN said:

I guess streaming has a lot to do with it... 10 years ago you would just buy the song and that's it, one sale and you're done... now you can stream it and it can be earning points til forever

don't get me wrong but....

as much as I love Shallow....

I'm still dealing with the fact that, in the future, Gaga will probably be remembered as "that girl who sings Shallow" instead of the pop juggernaut singer that I fell in love. I mean, that's not bad. Most of ATRLers' faves will never have songs this huge, but I still prefer BR, PF and JD as her signature hits. Am I making any sense? 

4 minutes ago, Swag Koons said:

Am I making any sense? 

Nope, considering Shallow is bettern than PF and JD

24 minutes ago, Trent W said:

You really tried :lmao: not "collaborated in" when she wrote it, co-produced it, sings like 80% of it and it's the first lead artist in the song :lmao: 

Don't you stan Rihanna? it would be so ironic to try to shade Gaga in that way when your fave has released albums in which she has 0 writing credits, who's 3 biggest hits are collabs and who's last 3 top 5 hits were all features. 

20 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

You really tried :lmao: not "collaborated in" when she wrote it, co-produced it, sings like 80% of it and it's the first lead artist in the song :lmao: 

Don't you stan Rihanna? it would be so ironic to try to shade Gaga in that way when your fave has released albums in which she has 0 writing credits, who's 3 biggest hits are collabs and who's last 3 top 5 hits were all features. 

Oooops:deadbanana4:

20 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

Oooops:deadbanana4:

27 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

:ahh:clocked 

1 hour ago, MusicLoverDude said:

It's down to #43 on the Hot 100 so it's pretty unlikely at this point. Any incoming album bomb will punch it out. And if it doesn't get album bombed out of the way, it probably only has up to 3 weeks left tops. 

HBO is spamming ASIB the entire summer long and the song is back at #6 on iTunes after being in the 20s last week, the song also climbed back into the Spotify Top 100 in the USA and the Shallow Oscar's performance is boosting gains on the back of the Bradley/Irina split. :eek:

:jonny5: Is 40 weeks likely? 

1 hour ago, FAN said:

I mean, Bodak Yellow by Cardi B spent 35 weeks on the Hot 100 and still is certified 8x Platinum. Thank U, Next was a huge smash and spent 28 weeks on the charts. Songs like Sunflower, Without Me and Shape of You have become more common due to the hold on streaming (and radio ditching any sort of variety COMPLETELY), but they still pose a minor group that is rather an anomaly than a rule.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.