Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

how often do you sunscreen ?

45 posts in this topic

honestly never unless i'm out for a long time

i've never sunburned and i always cover up regardless of how hot it is 

jMv0vxS.png.85e4ca40fd8fc00d1caa17acc03c

I have my Kiehls daily moisturizer with SPF 30 for the morning and a small Garniere SPF 50 for during the day (after class/work for example) 

Only when I'm at the beach or park.

I know people regardless of ethnic background still need to wear sunscreen but it's a hassle. I almost never unless I'm out in the sun for a long period of time. I thank my melanin.

Everyday but I need to find a sunscreen that doesn't make my eyes water. 

Twice/3 times a day in the summer. My skin is only slightly lighter than a typical Mediterranean skin color but it's still very sensitive to sunlight.

everytime i see the sun

i wasn't ever really big on it but i watched a **** ton of skin care videos on youtube a while ago so i've been wearing it everyday since april

Every single day for like the past 7yrs. I'm not about that "well I don't burn so that means I don't need sunscreen" life cuz the sun is out to kill you and even though you don't burn your dna is being damaged and your ass will regret it when your 50 and you look 75 and that damage hits you in the face all at once. 

I only ever put it on when I go to the beach so rarely :emofish:

I know I should everyday but I work in a corporate office setting so i don’t really get sun exposure, and my commute to work is just a 10 minute walk so I’m pretty much covered most of the day during weekdays.

On the weekends though whenever I leave my house I put that 50+ SPF **** all over my face

i use bb cream with spf :flower:

6 hours ago, Lazerbeamz said:

I know I should everyday but I work in a corporate office setting so i don’t really get sun exposure, and my commute to work is just a 10 minute walk so I’m pretty much covered most of the day during weekdays.

This is similiar to me, I just try not to go outside since I'm more indoorsy anyway.

When I must leave the house for a longer time I apply it though.

only if i am being exposed to the sun longer than 60 minutes

my moisturiser for my face has one :cm: but I love to tan so when i'm in the sun I use an oil x

every time I head out before the sun sets. I Iive in Singapore, along the equator, so the sun is atrocious 

15 hours ago, Lipgloss said:

Everyday but I need to find a sunscreen that doesn't make my eyes water. 

Mineral sunscreen or a sunscreen stick. I use a sunscreen stick on my eyelids and it helps so the sunscreen doesn't melt into my eyes.

Only when i'm doing something in the outside for long time or at the beach, if i where more pale i would look like those bi-colors pencils, i don't expose that much at the sunlight, my face is still clear and pretty 

I bought a spray mist sunscreen because my lazy ass cannot be bothered with applying lotion. It’s definitely not as effective as lotion or stick, but it’s super easy to use and reapply throughout the day. A bit concerned about accidentally breathing some while spraying though 😖

On 6/12/2019 at 2:53 AM, firecrotch said:

Im heading to the beach in a few and i just do a light misting in the morning and let it last all day... I'm trying to look BLACK

Ariana aren’t you black enough already?