Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Confession: I'm not enjoying Gaga's music anymore

209 posts in this topic

On 6/13/2019 at 10:50 PM, Venus Temple said:

What is so hard for users to understand that people like different genres of music and not just pop? :ahh:  And suddenly when an artist you admire and have grown to love ventures into other genres you also like (!!!!), you end up liking that music as well??

I’ve been a huge Gaga fan since the beginning. Gaga made good pop music and won me over with her talent, voice, lyrics, bops, rage, passion, everything... When Gaga came out with C2C I loved it.  When she said “**** pop music” and had a chick literally vomit on her on stage for the sake of performance art, I loved it.  Crazy rockstar ****.  When she stripped everything back and delivered a STELLAR pop album with country roots, I enjoyed it!  I saw A Star is Born multiple times with family and friends and we ALL stan for the soundtrack and still sing along half-wasted when Shallow comes on at the bar.

Jesus.  This whole thread is nauseating. :toofunny3: Human beings are complex and have a variety of hobbies, interests, quirks, and yes, music tastes.  Just because you only listen to pop music by your favorite artist doesn’t mean we don’t enjoy other sonic ventures by our fav.

All of this! 😎

None of her fans really enjoy her music anymore, they just like to pretend while secretly bopping to NRO. 

that's cool, i am. joanne is underrater af and asib has some amaaazing songs.

giphy.gif

That’s because you love her for what she DID and not who she is. 

I dont listen to much of Rihanna’s discography anymore cause it’s played out to me. I give myself breaks. Adventure on to other artist/music but I always love and respect her.

ANTI was a letdown for me so I haven’t gotten an album that I’ve actually enjoyed since 2012 but I’m loyal to her. Even if she stopped making music today- I wouldn’t care. I’d still stan

20 hours ago, Melquiades said:

None of her fans really enjoy her music anymore, they just like to pretend while secretly bopping to NRO. 

TEA

Me too

She hasn't dropped a good song since 2013, that's sad, huh?

you're so brave, thank you for sharing your story