Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Confession: I'm not enjoying Gaga's music anymore

209 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Uh, you realize you’re exactly like every other monster right?

Pretending Gaga’s achievements are your own and getting some validation from it despite it having nothing to do with you. 

Celebrating her success and acclaim overbearingly because you know you’re not really in it for the music anymore. 

I hope her next studio album is in the veins of ASIB, can’t wait to see Monster pretend that’s the sound they want from her :dies: 

ASIB is better than every single thing any of your favs have EVER released. The way ex Kats who unstanned Katy immediately after she flopped come in to say bull**** like this :bibliahh:  The ****ing irony :toofunny2: 

52 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Pretending Gaga’s achievements are your own and getting some validation from it despite it having nothing to do with you. 

Celebrating her success and acclaim overbearingly because you know you’re not really in it for the music anymore. 

I hope her next studio album is in the veins of ASIB, can’t wait to see Monster pretend that’s the sound they want from her :dies: 

ASIB ***** on any of your faves music, gtfo with your bs :lmao:

Good for you. It's normal for people to stop stanning certain artists for sometime, and move on to other artist lmao. This thread is not necessary.

-

And btw, to some of the members here. Who are you to dictate what kind of music a fanbase should like? You have your own kind of music to appreciate from your fave, what others like is none of your business. So stop this "Little Monsters only PRETEND to like this new Gaga music" nonsense.

I hear katy is about to make a huge comeback. Maybe try stanning her if you enjoy trendy songs

OP is such an attention ***** *** :biblio:

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

Celebrating her success and acclaim overbearingly because you know you’re not really in it for the music anymore

The way you spew all this baseless crap is ridiculous. If you think us Monsters were only stanning Gaga for the fame, we would have dropped her years ago when ARTPOP bombed. The fact that this is the only thing the OGHs can come up with as a "drag". :dies:

Not really into that music? Oh please, Gaga's ASIB Soundtrack is more acclaimed and LISTENABLE than ANY Katy Perry efforts COMBINED. It's not our fault you think Katy serves better music than Gaga because a person with working ears and taste will never think that.

That's alright sis! Everyone shifts tastes and what not. I sometimes get bored from my faves (including Gaga). You may find you love her new music or not. It is normal. 

Stanning is unhealthy. Now you can free yourself 

4 hours ago, Diocles said:

At least he doesn't want his fave dead so she could top the charts

giphy.gif

Oh shoot :skull:

4 hours ago, Diocles said:

giphy.gif

:rip:

It's funny how so many people came in here just to shade or drag Gaga and her fanbase, mention that her older music hasn't aged well or comment on the fact that she's switched genres when that isn't what this thread is about...like, at all. The person who created this thread didn't stop stanning Gaga because she stopped making pop music, they stopped stanning because of how toxic stanning and the stan world can be. One look through this thread and it's pretty easy to see that. They stopped stanning because they began to live vicariously through Gaga. Whenever she underperformed, they felt like they had also failed. They're still going to listen to Gaga's music, but from afar. Which is completely understandable. Since people weren't getting the message, they even posted it again on the second page:

9 hours ago, Serpentine said:

I DIDN'T SAY THAT I HATE GAGA TF...

I just said that I'm out of this fanbase in order to enjoy her music from GP view

Was this thread unnecessary? Perhaps, but the same thing could be said about most threads on this site. I guess it just goes to show how many people actually read the content of a thread and want to have actual discussions and how many people are here just to troll, flamebait and cause fights. I really do wish this site had stricter rules or had separate servers for those who actually read the thread and wish to have mature discussions without having to look at and sift through all of the garbage. This thread could have become a great discussion on how toxic and scary the stan world can be, but instead it became an example.

The lashings coming from all directions :deadbanana: Anyways, this didn't need a thread. Sounds like a cry for attention.

10 hours ago, Diocles said:

giphy.gif

:deadbanana4:

10 hours ago, OmegaRidley said:

I mean this applies to half of your base so we been knew

Fjfjgh this tea :skull: 

10 hours ago, Diocles said:

giphy.gif

I- :deadbanana4:

Stay on topic, please.

5NuBYcU.gif

On topic: I totally get you. I enjoyed the last two albums but they will never top The Fame-Born This Way Gaga.

9 hours ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

confession: literally no one ****ing cares

:cm:

10 hours ago, TheFireLexus said:

Isn’t this the case for all little monsters?

MTE. 

10 hours ago, Aurora said:

A brave yet admirable decision. :clap3: I wouldn't want to be part of such a fanbase either.

Tea. :clap3:

Posted (edited)

Oh the same happened with me, I loved her in her TF or TFM days, then she had a mis-step with BTW. And during Artpop she was a complete loser at the time, but I respected her because the album was still okay and had some good tracks.

I think any person who likes the Gaga from C2C, Joanne or even ASIB is just stanning for pure success(in the case of ASIB). This woman is completely different and the music/image she has been doing for years is completely different and a whole other identity of what she was in the beginning.

I don't like the music she's doing now either. I think it's sad, she used to be really creative and passionate about her music and now all she does is these pathetic adult contemporary ballads flaunting her whiny raspy "aged" voice as if that's a good thing. It's like she thinks she sounds like Adele when in reality she sounds like a frog...

Her bubblegum pop and dark pop era were so charming I'm starting to think whether her music and image was more the product of her producers than hers. IDK