Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I wish guys could explore sexuality like girl can

41 posts in this topic

When two guys kiss on the mouth it's called gay, but when two girls do that people don't really care. Let's normalize male-on-male kissing that much too! Male bisexuality is very valid. I'm gay myself, but I think more guys would explore stuff if there wasn't such a stigma on that, therefore everyone would benefit from a more free world.

Fragile masculinity won't let that happen.

Well dream on.

James Charles liked this.

Men aren't even supposed to have emotions, express feelings/creativity, let alone sexuality. We're conditioned to be boring.

female sexual fluidity isn’t accepted, it’s fetishized by straight men for their enjoyment. learn the difference 

HI JAMES!

and the answer is- no, sweetie, no.

giphy.gif

I'm calling ur mammi, Tati RIGHT ****ING NOW!

attacking straights again! oh no no no!

D6PIzfZUwAAVCpr.jpg

55 minutes ago, Ohno said:

Basically this + the problems gay men themselves have with men who want to experiment.

48 minutes ago, nina_ said:

female sexual fluidity isn’t accepted, it’s fetishized by straight men for their enjoyment. learn the difference 

No, it’s more accepted 

Go look up the laws of the most homophobic countries and see which sex suffers more 

I’m trying to change that. 

The difficulty is, you need to be a paragon of masculinity before people will take you seriously and not challenge your assertions. 

Someone like The Rock, Chris Hemsworth, or Chris Evans kissing another guy for the hell of it would crack the door open that much farther. It signals to men that you can still be respected and revered despite having and indulging homosexual tendencies. Cause it doesn’t make you any less of a man. Tyler the Creator signals this all the type with his dgaf attitude. 

ehm, same sex attraction is still taboo for the general public. girl on girl action is a fetish not every straight man has, just like guy on guy action is a fetish not every straight girl has. 

In the end, exploring your sexuality IS a very common thing, just that no one airs their dirty laundry in the open like that. That's why we got apps and the internet lmao. 

4 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

HI JAMES!

giphy.gif

D6PIzfZUwAAVCpr.jpg

cringe :pukey: 

OT: Convince hope. Its not gonna happen anytime soon. 

6 hours ago, anti-bitch said:

When two guys kiss on the mouth it's called gay, but when two girls do that people don't really care. Let's normalize male-on-male kissing that much too! Male bisexuality is very valid. I'm gay myself, but I think more guys would explore stuff if there wasn't such a stigma on that, therefore everyone would benefit from a more free world.

5 hours ago, Ohno said:

But have you ever experimented with a girl, it goes both ways you know...if the answer is no, stop being a hypocrite...

4 hours ago, Kassi said:

The difficulty is, you need to be a paragon of masculinity before people will take you seriously and not challenge your assertions. 

Someone like The Rock, Chris Hemsworth, or Chris Evans kissing another guy for the hell of it would crack the door open that much farther. It signals to men that you can still be respected and revered despite having and indulging homosexual tendencies. Cause it doesn’t make you any less of a man. Tyler the Creator signals this all the type with his dgaf attitude. 

How so? skeptical3.png

5 hours ago, nina_ said:

4 hours ago, T.C said:

No, it’s more accepted 

Go look up the laws of the most homophobic countries and see which sex suffers more 

female sexual fluidity is tolerated more in homophobic countries because it's a fetish for straight guys in patriarchal societies.

distinction without a difference.

4 hours ago, Kassi said:

You guys need to learn to respect other people sexuality. :psyduck:

6 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

HI JAMES!

giphy.gif

D6PIzfZUwAAVCpr.jpg

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

I agree

Anyways this isn’t happening. It’s already proven women are more fluid with their sexuality than men. Facts are facts. :michael:

I agree. I’m around a lot of (straight) girls who are interested or open-minded enough to sleep with a woman (including myself) which is great. But we have way less of a stigma to admit this. It’s bitter sweet because it’s easier for us to admit same-sex attraction but that’s solely because it’s sexualised and lusted after by straight men.

I just wish humans could be who they are, regardless of power dynamics. 

It does happen, only behind closed doors. You'd be surprised by how many straight guys have messed around with a friend when coming into their sexuality.

Even in soft core straight **** you see 2 girls going at each other with or without a guy and yet they aren’t called lesbians but if a guy did something like that they would be called gay and there would be no coming back for him 

sad 😞 

I feel like there's been some movement like guys are A LOT more open than they used to be... will it ever get to a point where two guys kissing is encouraged like two girls? uh, probably not. But there's been some change in the last decade but lots of guys still experiment in semi-private environments while women are encouraged to do it in the open.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0