Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Kelsea Ballerini - "Better Luck Next Time"

18 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hooker Barbie said:

 

Not working 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where did this come from? It's pretty short but the chorus is neat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh cool, it's on Spotify too! But what'S the occasion for this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, coldoutside said:

Where did this come from? It's pretty short but the chorus is neat.

I guess it’s the song from a show called Songland, which Kelsea is part of. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

I guess it’s the song from a show called Songland, which Kelsea is part of. 

Huh, ok, thanks :eli:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's funny how the singles from Songland are leaked in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Recordyear said:

It's funny how the singles from Songland are leaked in advance.

Wait? Are the other three songs with Kelsea's vocals also out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

Wait? Are the other three songs with Kelsea's vocals also out?

No. I mean the song by John Legend also leaked before the show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Such a chill bop :jamming:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m obsessed with this song 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh wow I love this :jamming:  I need more new music from her asap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#2 on iTunes :eek: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not this being #2 on iTunes! :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not familiar with the show Songland but from the little I read online it's like contestants write songs and then the artist that week chooses which one to record? Whatever it is it seems like Kelsea made the right choice because this song is really good and suits her well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

Not this being #2 on iTunes! :jonny5:

Her star power keeps growing :jonny5:

cant wait for #KB3 later this year :jonny: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jay L said:

I'm not familiar with the show Songland but from the little I read online it's like contestants write songs and then the artist that week chooses which one to record? Whatever it is it seems like Kelsea made the right choice because this song is really good and suits her well.

There was another song, which I actually liked a little more and was the one I instantly heard with Kelsea's vocals, which I'm really sad she didn't pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites