Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

do u keep a diary?

26 posts in this topic

i do but i write in french so my family can't read it 

You can say that.

The_Diary_Of_Alicia_Keys_album_cover.jpg

Posted (edited)

I had a secret diary when I was 13 (basically me thirsting over boys at my school and fantasizing about their feet). And one day, I caught my brother IN MY ROOM reading it (I still don't know how he found it). Next thing I knew I left the house to pick up a big ass rock, then I sneaked back in and threw it @ him. it hit the back of his head real hard and he immediately fell unconscious (in my defense, I was pANICKING and I didn't know what else I could do). That sent him to the hospital (luckily it was just a head injury so nothing very serious) and I had a good ass beating but tbh it was worth it. I don't think he remembers any of it tho

I would love to but I can't risk getting exposed :deadbanana4:

i've been scarred ever since my parents went through my journal in 6th grade in which i talked about being gay :rip:

yeah i started writing diary since i left high school.now i have 3 books, i wrote em with a mechanical pencil:skull:. im so afraid if any of my family find out about it :shakeno: i wrote so much about guys i like, thinking about suicide, how my mom gave me anxiety n treated my like **** especially in front of ppl. i used to caught my sis reading my diary in 14 then i got mad n hit her with the comics that i just bought. she cried so hard. felt bad about it sometimes 

yes but I don't always write in it. I don't have any anxiety about people reading it because my siblings don't care/are busy and my mum can't read my writing + doesn't know english well enough to understand what i'm writing about :skull:

No, I cant risk anyone ever finding out the truly shady things I've done 

giphy.gif

:fan:

Plus I like the fact that nobody knows my life story and it's something safely hidden inside my mind

:sherlock:

10 hours ago, Nexto said:

I had a secret diary when I was 13 (basically me thirsting over boys at my school and fantasizing about their feet). And one day, I caught my brother IN MY ROOM reading it (I still don't know how he found it). Next thing I knew I left the house to pick up a big ass rock, then I sneaked back in and threw it @ him. it hit the back of his head real hard and he immediately fell unconscious (in my defense, I was pANICKING and I didn't know what else I could do). That sent him to the hospital (luckily it was just a head injury so nothing very serious) and I had a good ass beating but tbh it was worth it. I don't think he remembers any of it tho

i need u to fix my beefs. imma get the rocks sis, u do the job

tenor.gif

Posted (edited)

eh if i wrote a diary which was in a language known to any human, that would be chernobyl 2.0

if i ever wanted to do it, it would be in some imaginary symbols or a completely new language only i know how to read....and then i'd have to put shitloads of random pics which are not related but then if someone caught that ......

issa no. too risky. :toofunny2:

I did when I was 11, the kiddie journal had a lock as well, something like this (but with a key-lock instead of a combination-lock): 

71QVZJ0JSqL._SX425_.jpg

One day I saw the diary with my sister and she tore it open to access that bitch. 

It ended up being read by all my friends and siblings, but I wasn’t so pressed, I was innocent at the time, wringing about how fun the birthday party I attended, my day at the school...etc. 

No, I don't want to leave evidence of the messy things I might do

no, it's pointless and for people who have too much free time

I tried to and I managed to write an entry almost every day this January. Then I stopped cause I didn’t have time or whatever :deadbanana:

yes since 2016 and i make entries like twice a year :toofunny3:

I started at the beginning of the year but i stopped. It's a shame cause it really helps to calm your mind and "order" your thoughts :alexz3: Well i resume using it today... 

Yes, I find writing extremely therapeutic and I know it’ll be so worth looking back and reading on my beautiful (and difficult) memories 

Nope. It's awkward and I'd be too worried about somebody finding it. I'm kind of traumatised about that sort of thing from when my parents found me Googling how to be a girl when I was 6 and I got severely reprimanded :jonny2:

Hell no because the last time that happened, my mom found it and read it. 

All these stories about people finding your diary...Do you literally put it on the kitchen table? :skull:

I'm planning to start one soon, I hope it will help put my life in order.

On 6/11/2019 at 1:00 AM, Nexto said:

Wtf

48 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

Wtf

omg I was hacked. :biblio:

I started keeping a dream diary a few weeks ago and one of the best decisions I’ve made. 

No, most people don’t anymore because we have private twitter and Instagram now where everyone shares every f**king detail of their life good or bad lmao 

I dont post my life all over social media, nor have I ever owned a diary. My thoughts stay inside my head where they’re actually safe :)