Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

More Talented: H.E.R. or Normani?

41 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, rac7d said:

right they act like Beyonce dont' roll with 40 Normani type dancers with her on tour 

she gonna need more then that to stand out as an 

Agreed. I can already tell she’s gonna be a one trick pony that will fizzle out. 

2 hours ago, Bmezy said:

it seems to be the case for most ppl in the thread.. if you’ve never heard or listened to the other artist how can you possibly compare? just sit it out, bih..

Mani is a lot mor mainstream and popular but in what way is she more talented than HER besides being a good dancer?

HER is a grammy award winning musician ! great vocalist, multi-instrumentalist, songwriter and producer. 

I- 

EDUCATE IT! 

7 hours ago, cliche_display said:

yes, and you copy paste it over and over like a russian bot :rip: 

OT: both black women are talented @Tira it's kind of racist to pit them against each other when they aren't even similar artists.

we all know what made you think up this thread...

It's not :dies: 

34 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

Not that it stop them for putting her against camila 

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 9:47 PM, St. Francis said:

They are literally calling her an animal and slut above you and you're pretending it's not racist because you think she's taking your other favs place or something. You're so Disrpectful hun. Stop tagging me and replying to my every post.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, cliche_display said:

They are literally calling her an animal and slut above you and you're pretending it's not racist because you think she's taking your other favs place or something. You're so Disrpectful hun. Stop tagging me and replying to my every post.

Wtf? What fave are you even talking about? :skull: The woman I stan is barely known globally and she isn't even mainstream either.

It's not racist to compare artists unless there was a racist reason for doing so, period. That's what I was addressing because you called @Tira racist for making this comparison thread so FOH! And who's "tagging" you and "replying" to your every post?

You and the other stans make umpteen threads about Normani per day, so don't get mad that people are choosing to reply to them or would you rather they be ignored instead?

You're very unhinged tbh. I hope Normani happens for your sake because I don't want you to have a mental breakdown on here.

I like Normani, but HER by far.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, St. Francis said:

Wtf? What fave are you even talking about? :skull: The woman I stan is barely known globally and she isn't even mainstream either.

It's not racist to compare artists unless there was a racist reason for doing so, period. That's what I was addressing because you called @Tira racist for making this comparison thread so FOH! And who's "tagging" you and "replying" to your every post?

You and the other stans make umpteen threads about Normani per day, so don't get mad that people are choosing to reply to them or would you rather they be ignored instead?

You're very unhinged tbh. I hope Normani happens for your sake because I don't want you to have a mental breakdown on here.

if i'm unhinged how come you find yourself replying to so many of my posts, are in so many of my threads,  and tag me? that says something about your psyche honestly. the intermittent racial remarks should be enough for you to see some of the racially motivated hate on this site. you're always running behind me contradicting and denying the Obvious and it's quite annoying. I really believe you lack context when you address me or address some of the issues that I bring up.

I said what I said. Both unrelated black women are talented in completely different ways and there's hardly any reason to compare them outside of race.  This is a Flamebait thread created by someone who probably has no real interest in either artist but only wishes to drag Normani. OP started antagonizing Normani fans when the Jonas Brothers returned for some reason and she has been posting and reposting negativity because she thinks it's trendy and because N fans retaliated after they started dragging Normani and comparing her to other random black women. If you want to pretend like this is somehow a productive thread please do so without constantly notifying me. I guess this is a good time for me to update my ignore list. Good luck.

4 minutes ago, cliche_display said:

if i'm unhinged how come you find yourself replying to so many of my posts, are in so many of my threads,  and tag me? that says something about your psyche honestly. the intermittent racial remarks should be enough for you to see some of the racially motivated hate on this site.

you're always running behind me contradicting the Obvious and it's quite annoying.

I said what I said. Both unrelated black women are talented and there's hardly any reason for them to be compare.  This is a Flamebait post created by someone who probably has no real interest in either woman. if you want to pretend like this is somehow a productive thread please do so without constantly notifying me. I guess this is a good time for me to update my ignore list. Good luck.

Last time I checked, this is a music forum to discuss music. If you choose to open a thread, be prepared for the responses that you will receive. As far as I'm aware, I've only tagged you once and that was in a thread about fanbases where the person was talking about Normani stans. 

Some of the bandwagon hate Normani receives on here is racially motivated, but I personally don't consider this thread to be so. If you want to put me on ignore, go ahead and so, but it will NOT stop me from giving my truthful opinions because I am not kissing any stan's ass to make them feel better about their fave, couldn't give a damn who it is. You have no problem trolling Camilla threads (and I don't even like her), but complain when people do it to your fave. Good day.

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 2:40 PM, Tira said:

The way you Normani stans CLING to the race cards. :dies:

It won’t work cause I’m black myself. :fan:

"Internalized racism manifests itself in both intraracial and interracial discrimination. As an example of the intraracial case, Karen Pyke uses the term "defensive othering" to describe an individual or collective act of distancing oneself from members within one's own race that have a closer proximity to negative stereotypes" :cupid: For you to troll her the way you do is a shame. Bless it

I love Hard Place and Waves

They're very different type of artists Nick Jonas fan.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, St. Francis said:

Last time I checked, this is a music forum to discuss music. If you choose to open a thread, be prepared for the responses that you will receive. As far as I'm aware, I've only tagged you once and that was in a thread about fanbases where the person was talking about Normani stans. 

Some of the bandwagon hate Normani receives on here is racially motivated, but I personally don't consider this thread to be so. If you want to put me on ignore, go ahead and so, but it will NOT stop me from giving my truthful opinions because I am not kissing any stan's ass to make them feel better about their fave, couldn't give a damn whof it is. You have no problem trolling Camilla threads (and I don't even like her), but complain when people do it to your fave. Good day.

It is against the site's rules to personally attack other users.  You've personally attacked me by calling me a name in this thread and have done so before in another thread. You disagree with me constantly and when I dare do it back, the conversation devolves into offensive mental health diagnosis. That's a strong reason I wish for you to stop piggybacking off my posts. You DO NOT have a right to do that. Stop.

OT: 

51 minutes ago, cliche_display said:

"Internalized racism manifests itself in both intraracial and interracial discrimination. As an example of the intraracial case, Karen Pyke uses the term "defensive othering" to describe an individual or collective act of distancing oneself from members within one's own race that have a closer proximity to negative stereotypes" :cupid: For you to troll her the way you do is a shame. Bless it

I love Hard Place and Waves

They're very different type of artists Nick Jonas fan.

I don’t care about anything you posted except Hard Place! :jamming:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, cliche_display said:

It is against the site's rules to personally attack other users.  You've personally attacked me by calling me a name in this thread and have done so before in another thread. You disagree with me constantly and when I dare do it back, the conversation devolves into offensive mental health diagnosis. That's a strong reason I wish for you to stop piggybacking off my posts. You DO NOT have a right to do that. Stop.

OT: 

In this same thread, you've already called somebody a "jerk" and told them to "seek help", but ok.

I don't always "disagree with you constantly", you are seeing things through stan-goggled glasses and I'm not. People are entitled to have different opinions. If you're complaining about opening a thread and not seeing the responses which fit your narrative, then perhaps you should either: stop making threads or log off since you can't handle alternative views.

You are dismissed, good day to you.

On 6/10/2019 at 1:08 PM, Killer Love said:

H.E.R: 

talented 

beautiful 

play guitar

can sing 

Normani: 

cant sing 

great dancer 

:cm:

End Thread/

On 6/11/2019 at 12:34 AM, LosingHimWasBlue said:

That Normani stan.... :rip:

omg, i confused, is she stan or haters. 

Because she always made a thread that makes Normani got dragged. :deadbanana2:

this

I believe I'm pretty neutral with Normani and see her having potential

But I can't see these Normani threads everyday when she hasn't slayed anything besides her 2 featured hits

OT : H.E.R wrote and produced her own music right? So her

But I love Normani bringing dance back among popgirls

H.E.R.

-writes songs

-play instrument (keyboard,guitar,bass,drum)

-can sing

-WON TWO GRAMMYS

Normani

-

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0