Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Pakistani Monster In Danger

104 posts in this topic

On 6/10/2019 at 12:25 PM, blackstar said:

He is from Pakistan and his parents discovered about his sexuality and he's afraid that his uncles will kill him. If anyone has any info or something to help, please tweet him or contact him and please share the story.

UPDATE:

He locked his account because of safety reasons, but here are his previous tweets and the update:

Screenshot-20190611-095354.jpg

On 6/10/2019 at 12:46 PM, The Unforgiving said:

Delete this thread. This topic doesn't need distasteful and petty stan wars from certain users.

On 6/10/2019 at 1:04 PM, IvyTower said:

Some of y’all are really disgusting—the white gay privilege jumped out :biblio:. This is another human being. Let’s not pretend like some of y’all don’t come in here to make jokes about celebrities like it’s nothing and then cry about how life is so unfair and how hard it is to be queer when your Grindr hookup stands you up. I really hope things work out for him and will be staying updated on his story. This is a terrifying position to be in, and I really hope he can get access to the resources he needs.

On 6/10/2019 at 6:19 PM, Haus said:

what the **** is going :psyduck: 

WTF hive :biblio: 

On 6/10/2019 at 6:43 PM, Icarus said:

Scared for his life but having messy Twitter fights with the Hive dd.

On 6/10/2019 at 7:06 PM, getback said:

blame the disgusting Hives, not him. 

On 6/10/2019 at 9:53 PM, artangel said:

This is no joking matter, yall are sick...search up honor killing and you’ll understand how serious this is

On 6/11/2019 at 6:02 AM, Bmezy said:

i created a paypal just to send a donation.. not sure what my 25 dollars will do.. maybe a hot warm meal. Praying for the poor guy!

stans that troll regardless of the fandom takes things too far, but it’s weird that I see more comments about the hive and less about Sami himself or more importantly ..the victim. @yonsé u made some points!

SCREAMING AT HALF OF THIS THREAD BEING DELETED :ahh: 

but yeah, like we all said, he was lying!!

23 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

SCREAMING AT HALF OF THIS THREAD BEING DELETED :ahh: 

but yeah, like we all said, he was lying!!

this is why homophobia exists. trash. 

On 6/11/2019 at 3:23 PM, Diocles said:

You both deserve to be banned (from society).

____

Hope the kid is ok. Sending him love :heart2:

On 6/11/2019 at 4:53 AM, artangel said:

This is no joking matter, yall are sick...search up honor killing and you’ll understand how serious this is

:ahh: