Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Pakistani Monster In Danger

104 posts in this topic

Just now, Jicky said:

why do they think god allows killing another human being. :skull: 

But can’t he just ****ing leave the city, even being homeless is better than getting killed. Run huntie!

Disgusting vile human beings. 

From what I’ve seen it’s a different culture. He says his family would hunt him down on the streets. Thankfully it seems like he won’t have to do that.

1 minute ago, EmojiClothes said:

From what I’ve seen it’s a different culture. He says his family would hunt him down on the streets. Thankfully it seems like he won’t have to do that.

Cmon. It’s a country of 100 million + . Good luck with that ! He should just run forget family , forget everything !!!! 

19 hours ago, Katamari said:

karma is real :thing:

19 hours ago, Katamari said:

he put negative energy out and received it back is all im saying :thing:

19 hours ago, SeanET said:

i would donate but then i saw this

he had it comin'

You both deserve to be banned (from society).

____

Hope the kid is ok. Sending him love :heart2:

Last update:

Screenshot-20190611-180424.jpg

47 minutes ago, blackstar said:

Last update:

Screenshot-20190611-180424.jpg

:clap3: 

hope he could seek asylum in other country 

Gaga should help him :doc: 

Im happy he is safe, no one deserves this type of treatment, I hope everything works out well for him ❤

Something about this story and the fact that I’m also Pakistani, Muslim, gay and the same age reinforces my decision that I never want to come out :/. 

I remember this one time someone told me about the Middle East and how LGBTQ+ people exist there, they just don’t identify or express themselves nearly as often and xe talked like that was a good thing. 

Stories like this inspire me to never compromise my happiness.

1 hour ago, HandsToMyself said:

Something about this story and the fact that I’m also Pakistani, Muslim, gay and the same age reinforces my decision that I never want to come out :/. 

why do you want to come out? there's nothing wrong with staying in the closet for your own safety. i'm from a muslim family & i live in the west and i'm still in the closet because it could end badly for me & i still need my family for financial purposes.

On 6/10/2019 at 12:49 PM, ordinarynam said:

And the ignorance thinking that places like the Middle East are safe places for LGBTQ+ people. LGBTQ+ got killed off everyday like some sort of rats. It's honestly disgusting how extremists take their religion and belief and do these things without hesitation

1 hour ago, BGXKB said:

I remember this one time someone told me about the Middle East and how LGBTQ+ people exist there, they just don’t identify or express themselves nearly as often and xe talked like that was a good thing. 

Stories like this inspire me to never compromise my happiness.

Pakistan is not in the Middle East. None of the -stan countries are. :rip:

The bolded part of the second quote is definitely correct. As for whether it's a good thing or not to live discreetly, I don't think it is, but that's exactly what people on ATRL advocate even in more progressive countries (i.e. "Why is Pride necessary?", "Why do I need to come out? It's not anyone's business!")

31 minutes ago, Inverted said:

The bolded part of the second quote is definitely correct. As for whether it's a good thing or not to live discreetly, I don't think it is, but that's exactly what people on ATRL advocate even in more progressive countries (i.e. "Why is Pride necessary?", "Why do I need to come out? It's not anyone's business!")

I've always thought it was a part of the Middle East because it was close to Iran :rip: Sorry for being dumb

And yes, sometimes you have no choice but to live your life discreetly to protect your own life. Sometimes waving a flag proudly can get you kill. I've had this conversation about whether coming out is necessary for a person or you can just live your own life with some people. They pointed out that you don't own anyone an announcement, you can just go on and live your life as who you are without having to come out which I think can be so right in these cases. It's just sad to see people not having a chance to be who they are that's the first, but worst you see them having no way out of that situation

Glad he's save for now, but he's still not leaving the country so I'm still little bit worried. Praying for him get his document done soon and get out ASAP.

On 6/11/2019 at 3:24 PM, Inverted said:

Thanks for the correction.

Fear and loathing are the only things holding anyone back from expressing their love.

sis got her coin and is back to tweeting like a stan account 

4FwSHmt.gif

On 6/11/2019 at 8:40 PM, HandsToMyself said:

The only thing you should come out of is Pakistan and the religion that caused this mess of a law

he scammed y'all :ahh:someone made a thread and exposed him but their account got suspended already 

i knew it was fake when he went back to writing messy tweets about gaga two days after getting his coin :toofunny3:  

Well that is one way to secure the bag :deadbanana4:

y'all really looking like Boo Boo the fool rn

CqZ2XhhUIAA_QzU.jpg

2 hours ago, rzal said:

he scammed y'all :ahh:someone made a thread and exposed him but their account got suspended already 

i knew it was fake when he went back to writing messy tweets about gaga two days after getting his coin :toofunny3:  

LOL

i just unfollowed him yesterday….. the tweets were so obnoxious

pathetic, disgusting, damaging behavior

hopefully everyone who donated knows they can easily file chargebacks, and if they sent it as goods/services the paypal dispute center will def side with them :rip:

a fool… his paypal account is gonna go RED :rip: