Shallow ahead of NRO on iTunes...

Reverse Warholian

Surprised? :flower:

Stream the Platinum certified smash album track below!

Edited by ReverseWarholian

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• One Nation

• Mariano

• Diocles

Top Posters In This Topic

See what happens when people invest in your music? :jonny: 

When Katy dyes her hair back to black you all will bite your tongues just watch. The GP are saving their coins

Edited by Buddy

19 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

See what happens when people invest in your music? :jonny: 

Smash that got away, UGH.

• ATRL Moderator

Why is it always the Monsters trying to drag with an iTunes receipt? :toofunny3:

18 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

Bradley Cooper!!!

What would his stanbase be called? The Mini Coopers? :laugh:

ARUTW is kinda the best song of all time so no surprise here :soda:

It's no surprise Always Remember Us This Way found its way back into top 30, but the fact that NRO keeps falling. It should be more stable.

39 minutes ago, Hurem said:

It's no surprise Always Remember Us This Way found its way back into top 30, but the fact that NRO keeps falling. It should be more stable.

Top 20 now :jonny4:

'Shallow' also back in the Top 5. Haven't checked on the other songs but I'm sure they've risen also.

These are the years of quality and talent, that's why. 

33 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Top 20 now :jonny4:

'Shallow' also back in the Top 5. Haven't checked on the other songs but I'm sure they've risen also.

jBwhhJt.gif

Get that 1 more sale :clap3:

1 hour ago, Oxygen said:

Why is it always the Monsters trying to drag with an iTunes receipt? :toofunny3:

It’s not, why are you pressed, bothered and a liar?

OT: omg

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, Mariano said:

It’s not, why are you pressed, bothered and a liar?

OT: omg

All within the last 24 hours dd. No other fan base cares this much about a dying platform :rip:

And I'm not pressed or bothered. It's just bizarre to me. Especially since Gaga is doing really well with streaming this era. 

7 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

All within the last 24 hours dd. No other fan base cares this much about a dying platform :rip:

And I'm not pressed or bothered. It's just bizarre to me. Especially since Gaga is doing really well with streaming this era. 

Nnnn if other fan bases didn’t care they wouldn’t track it in the single threads :toofunny3:

9 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

you are pressed, bothered and bored clearly. Also you posting these and then saying "no other fanbase does this" does not make it a fact :lmao:  Other fanbases also use itunes, most recently kats were making topics about Itunes and you had no problem with it :lmao:

15 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

Don’t mind him lol

He always plays the victim saying that liddos do nothing wrong. He’s litterally stalking the NRO thread :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, GypsyLAMB said:

Y'all are sad.

No, we are happy about it, but thanks :) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.