Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Britney drags on Instagram stories

227 posts in this topic

Sharing this from another thread because some of you don’t get it. She’s not just addressing the media but she’s addressing the army who make everything she does a conspiracy theory:

I think she is also addressing the fans that have been questioning whether she runs her instagram since #freebritney started, based on the fact that she looks different in paparazzi pics compared to her instagram. that’s why she says in the original video that people say her pictures are “fake or not on time”. the conspiracies really need to stop now because she’s trying to tell us the truth yet people are still saying “she sounds forced that doesn’t even look like britney in 2019 shes way fatter atm its not her its jamie and lou”.

Some of y’all bout to get real mad at me, but it must be said

She needs help...

Something's off. Bizarre. 

I’m proud of her lately. She’s clearly not doing what those in power want. 

I don’t know or care of what is really going on but this bitch is crazy and lame af

just retire already

it’s very tragic and sad to see her now like for real, hope she’s fine which clearly looks like she is not but I hope she eventually will. 

Skinny as a needle! This feels iconic 

She sounds totally nuts and I’m sad about it. Maybe her handlers really were helping? I don’t know. 

Why is she so obsessed with this? It's annoying, NOBODY was talking about those pictures. Let it go :rip: There are MUCH more pressing "conspiracy theories" we'd rather hear about directly from her.

Sam is really starting to annoy me now too :rip: All he ever posts about is fitness stuff, no wonder Britney is so obsessed with looking perfect if that's drilled into her (:eli:) constantly

Posted (edited)

Some of the replies in here... you would think this woman personally abused y'all

tenor.gif?itemid=8593648

She's being sarcastic is why she sounds like she does. Everyone stop calling her sick and scripted. She's doing it on purpose because of how stupid everyone is.. Britney is smarter than you think she is. LOL 

10 hours ago, emmanuel_punk said:

I don’t know or care of what is really going on but this bitch is crazy and lame af

just retire already

it’s very tragic and sad to see her now like for real, hope she’s fine which clearly looks like she is not but I hope she eventually will. 

Says the Avril Lavigne Fan. Tell your fav to figure out who she is already. That's what is really sad. Because she still makes music and no one cares about her. lol 

7 hours ago, its_britney_bitch said:

Why is she so obsessed with this? It's annoying, NOBODY was talking about those pictures. Let it go :rip: There are MUCH more pressing "conspiracy theories" we'd rather hear about directly from her.

Sam is really starting to annoy me now too :rip: All he ever posts about is fitness stuff, no wonder Britney is so obsessed with looking perfect if that's drilled into her (:eli:) constantly

THIS!

3 hours ago, daleywhaley91 said:

Says the Avril Lavigne Fan. Tell your fav to figure out who she is already. That's what is really sad. Because she still makes music and no one cares about her. lol 

Literally not even me is interested on her uneventful flop music like I know... i’m not being delusional or being a “fan just for being a “fan 

both are a mess. 

Skinny as a needle is such a country thing to say :dies:

6 hours ago, daleywhaley91 said:

She's being sarcastic is why she sounds like she does. Everyone stop calling her sick and scripted. She's doing it on purpose because of how stupid everyone is.. Britney is smarter than you think she is. LOL 

LMAO 

This reach

"Skinny as a needle" took me out :lmao:

I hear what she’s saying and she’s probably right. Journalism/the media can be very toxic towards famous figures and their main priority is to gain as many clicks as possible. I doubt they’ll have mercy on Britney.

Speaking of which, I sincerely hope she’s okay. She doesn’t seem right. 

The illuminati is REAL sistren! gear up for the apocalypse 

not sure why but this video sent chills through me?

She needs help I'm serious :deadbanana4:

Omg let me snatch the phrase “skinny as a needle”

On 6/9/2019 at 7:19 PM, Breathe On Moi said:

:ahh::ahh: I am DONE! The way she is actually clocking fans now and not giving a **** anymore I cannot ffffffff Britney has been free’d :jonny6:

Sis, you should be more concerned than happy. She seems a bit off, and too focused on these paparazzi photos. Love her honesty, but I've known a few folks with mental illness and this seems like an episode.

I used to think something was wrong with Britney, but I don't anymore.

Britney hasn't changed that much, it's just that her real personality is more obvious now that people aren't distracted by her beauty, youth or charisma. She's still bubbly and sweet, not particularly deep but much more matured, tired and possibly medicated.

On 6/12/2019 at 6:02 AM, beautiful player said:

LMAO 

This reach

It’s really not a reach when she’s always been sarcastic when dragging the paparazzi and spectators. Look up “go to the light and see Jesus” on YouTube. Y’all hate this woman for no apparent reason and it’s disgusting to see y’all kiki over someone’s mental health. 

6 minutes ago, MAGIA said:

I used to think something was wrong with Britney, but I don't anymore.

Britney hasn't changed that much, it's just that her real personality is more obvious now that people aren't distracted by her beauty, youth or charisma. She's still bubbly and sweet, not particularly deep but much more matured, tired and possibly medicated.

BUT NOW WE SAID IT! So glad someone with common sense entered the thread. 

3 hours ago, PopNStuff said:

Sis, you should be more concerned than happy. She seems a bit off, and too focused on these paparazzi photos. Love her honesty, but I've known a few folks with mental illness and this seems like an episode.

Ok sis, I’m so happy that you shared your degree in “I know a few folks with mental illness” with me. I hope you don’t practice on the national level tho. Xoxo