H100: Old Town Road 10x #1, Never Really Over #15, Press #16

Renan90

Thomas-Rhett-press-by-John-Shearer-2019-billboard-1548.jpg

Thomas Rhett Scores Second No. 1 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart With 'Center Point Road'

Plus: Miley Cyrus’ “She Is Coming” bows in top 10.

Thomas Rhett notches his second No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart as Center Point Road debuts atop the tally. The album earned 76,000 equivalent album units in the week ending June 6, according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum, 45,000 were in album sales. Both sums represent the biggest weeks of 2019 for any country album.

Center Point Road was released on May 31 via Valory Records, and marks the first country album to hit No. 1 on the all-genre Billboard 200 chart in 2019.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units. Units are comprised of traditional album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). The new June 15-dated chart, where Rhett debuts at No. 1, will be posted in full on Billboard's websites on June 11.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8515077/thomas-rhett-no-1-billboard-200-albums-chart-center-point-road

Billboard 200: #1(new) @ThomasRhett, Center Point Road 76,000 (45,000 in pure sales).

Billboard 200: #2(-1) @billieeilish, WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? 63,000 (1,019,000 total units). *peak: #1 for 3 weeks*

Billboard 200: #3(-1) @djkhaled, Father of Asahd 39,000 (233,000 total units). *peak: #2 for 2 weeks*

Billboard 200: #4(+1) @thegreatkhalid, Free Spirit 38,000 (614,000 total units). *peak: #1*

Billboard 200: #5(new) @MileyCyrus, SHE IS COMING EP 36,000 (12,000 in pure sales).

Billboard 200: #6(-3) @tylerthecreator, IGOR 32,000 (248,000 total units). *peak: #1*

Billboard 200: #7(+16) @eltonofficial, Diamonds 32,000 (870,000 total units). *new peak*

Billboard 200: #8(=) @DaBabyDaBaby, Baby On Baby 31,000 (322,000 total units). *peak: #7*

Billboard 200: #9(-3) @disneyaladdin, Sountrack 30,000 (68,000 total units). *peak: #6*

Billboard 200: #10(-1) @ArianaGrande, thank u, next 30,000 (1,313,000 total units). *peak: #1 for 2 weeks*

06-Lil-Nas-X-billy-ray-cyrus-Old-Town-Road-2019-billboard-1548.jpg

Lil Nas X's 'Old Town Road' Rules Billboard Hot 100 for 10th Week, the Longest Reign Since Drake's 'In My Feelings'

Just outside the top 10, Katy Perry & Cardi B debut with new singles.

Lil Nas X's "Old Town Road," featuring Billy Ray Cyrus, dominates the Billboard Hot 100 for a 10th week. The song boasts the chart's longest reign since Drake spent 10 weeks on top with "In My Feelings" last July through September.

Plus, just beyond the Hot 100's top 10, Katy Perry's "Never Really Over" and Cardi B's "Press" debut at Nos. 15 and 16, respectively.

Let's run down the top 10, and more, of the newest Hot 100 (dated June 15), which blends all-genre U.S. streaming, radio airplay and digital sales data. All charts will update on Billboard.com tomorrow (June 11).

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8515148/lil-nas-x-old-town-road-number-one-hot-100-tenth-week

Hot 100

#1 Old Town Road (=)
#2 Bad Guy (=)
#3 Talk (=)
#4 I Don't Care (=)
#5 Sucker (=)
#6 WOW (+1)
#7 Sunflower (=)
#8 Suge (+1)
#9 Dancing With a Stranger (-1)
#10 Sweet But Psycho (=)

#11 ME! (=)
#13 7 Rings (+1)
#14 If I Can't Have You (+1)
#15 Never Really Over (NEW)
#16 Press (NEW)
#24 Con Calma Remix (-2)
#31 break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored (-6)
#54 Mothers Daughter (NEW)
#90 Boy With Luv (-9)

Edited by Renan90

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enoch

• brianc33710

• slw84

• Mr.Fenty

thank u, next still Top 10 :party:

Miley deserved better but this is not that bad considering all the circumstances.

TUN holding on for dear life :deadbanana4: it should be able to stay there for another week or two

Good for Miley considering it had no promo or hit :clap3:

Also Tyler is holding decently :clap3: great for him

The Aladdin soundtrack still being top 10 is surprising. Congrats to Thomas tho!

The irony of Khaled's meltdown is his album is holding up better than Tyler's.  

8 minutes ago, thedastardly said:

The irony of Khaled's meltdown is his album is holding up better than Tyler's.  

I had the same thought!!! A #1 isn't everything (and I say this as a huge Tyler stan) 

Not Billie increasing now. Unstoppable. :sistrens:

Billie is gonna outsell Ariana, holy cow

Miley deserved better!

YAS ARI! YAS ALADDIN!

3 hours ago, Renan90 said:

Billboard 200: #5(new) @MileyCyrus, SHE IS COMING EP 36,000 (12,000 in pure sales).

Billboard 200: #10(-1) @ArianaGrande, thank u, next 30,000 (1,313,000 total units). *peak: #1 for 2 weeks*

Not only 6k above Arianas like 17th+ week

giphy.gif

Miley is so 2013. Thank u, next.

1 hour ago, Caesar said:

Not only 6k above Arianas like 6/7th week

giphy.gif

Sis, TYN was released more than 17 weeks ago. :rip:

11 minutes ago, Timber said:

Sis, TYN was released more than 17 weeks ago. :rip:

Even worse

giphy.gif

Good for Thomas, he's one of the best on Country right now. :clap3: 

wait wheres lizzo :thing:

So Rhett broke Luke Combs streaming record? I guess Rhett has more song on his album, whereas Combs put out an EP. Sam Hunt could've blown both of these away, but he's waited too long now to have much of an impact.

Well, ATRL won't let me edit the post I had posted less than 30 sec earlier, so:

Rhett's "Look What God Gave Her" is rising at HAC and Country at the same time. Generally HAC doesn't pick up songs until after they peak at Country, so his dual ascension is rather rare.

One more week and he breaks the all-time debut single record 

Wow Billie already above 1M units. She is unstoppable. She will surpass Ariana before years end as well. Truly amazing for her debut era. 

1. Old Town Road =

2. Bad Guy =

3. Talk =

4. I Don’t Care =

5. Sucker =

6. wow. +1

7. Sunflower -1

8. Suge +1

9. Dancing With a Stranger -1

10. Sweet But Psycho =

15. Never Really Over (DEBUT)

16. Press (DEBUT)

19 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Wow Billie already above 1M units. She is unstoppable. She will surpass Ariana before years end as well. Truly amazing for her debut era. 

her second album will be HUGE :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.