ATRL's Song Contest 14: Winner announced (p. 343)

Diarrhoea

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• K$Ellie

• Psycho

• bestfiction

Song 11 - Iconic I guess but 7 minutes? keep it

Song 12 - I kinda like it but at the same time it's boring :emofish:

Song 15 - Cute enough to get a point or two from me

9yW1HYK.gif

2 good reviews so far, but then again i've had a lot of good reviews last round and still ended up flopping :flower:

Will do my reviews later on :lakitu:

Spoiler

Song 1: Not really a fan of rap songs but this is one is good. We shall see if this will get points.
Song 2: Yeah, no. I'm sorry. I love this movie especially this scene but this is just doesn't play out well compared to the rest of the songs in the list.
Song 3: I can see the movie where it was taken from and I am not a fan of it nor of this song.
Song 4: I can see the title again. POOP DO YOUR JOB RIGHT! Anyhow, I like it. A little basic but still okay.
Song 5: Hmm, why does it sound flat for me? Eh it's okay but surely not enough to snatch a spot in my top 10.
Song 6: Oh I like this. Issa bop.
Song 7: Hmph, I can see the album name. Anyhow, I hate this because I heard a better version of this song that is miles better than this.
Song 8: Oh huh, I fell asleep again. This is boring more than Song 2 tbh. Sorry not sorry.
Song 9: I love the movie (which btw I can see again Poop! Fix this!) But the soundtrack is so mediocre and this song sounds like a C-list pop star reject.
Song 10: Meh.
Song 11: We love an Oscar-winning movie and so this song. It's just too long tbh.
Song 12: I hate the vocals but I love the Carly Rae-esque production so it's good in my book.
Song 13: Eh, it's a cute harmless bop. May get some points so we'll see.
Song 14: Almost sonically similar too Song 13 but I like this better imho. I like this a lot actually.
Song 15: The best song so far. Great job for having a very solid choice.
Song 16: Eh, after that high, this let down ensued. No ma'am.
Song 17: YAAAAAAAAASSSSS! Bonnie Tyler who? Just kidding, the original is a classic and is much better than this but this is a good choice given the theme. It helps that this installment of the series is the one I love the most.
Song 18: I love me some good chill pop.
Song 19: It still surprises me that none of the major songs from this multi-week topping album never charted. I wanna feel cheated with this entry but I like this song a lot. Especially Morissette's version of this.
Song 20: We can all agree that the first movie had the better soundtrack right? Ellie and Abel's songs alone >>>>> the whole series. Woth that being said, I don't like this. :sorry:
Song 21: I can say that this is the best among the three songs sent in from this movie. And that is saying a lot.
Song 22: Oh wow, a foreign-language song? I thought of doing the same thing but I feel that a lot may not understand. It's a pretty ballad and not the sleep-inducing kind.
Song 23: Okay. Not bad but nothing outstanding as well.
Song 24: To whoever sent Song 2, this is how it's done but again, sending an instrumental doesn't really makes sense in this game (unless that's the category). Not even my undying love for this movoe franchise will be enough reason for me to give this even a single point.
Song 25: Cringey lyrics aside, this is okay. There are definitely worse songs this round. The chorus is a bop.
Song 26: Details not removed again. Poop what's good? Also this movie and soundtrack are equally bad. This song is not good too.
Song 27: See Song 26.
Song 28: See Song 27.
Song 29: This sounds like a 1989 or Reputation deepcut production-wise. This actually slays.
Song 30: CLASSIC!

I liked the last round better actually.

original.gif

let  me start mine while its quiet and young

S1: Wait go off a bit king. His last album went awf. Let me give him some streams right now. Easily a top 5 for me and I didn’t even listen to songs 11-30 yet.

S2: Too classical for my taste. My great grandpa would love this if he was alive , at least alive with his hearing restored.

S3: ANN I OOP?!! This is a bop and a half + some change. The male artists are delivering early this round and are coming for wigs

S4: Her vocals are cute, the song is very flat and sounds like reject demo for Jordin Sparks/Leona Lewis/Miley Cyrus

S5: This is vibey, the vocals are very weak.  The song as a whole is a light vibe

S6: I do love the background echos and the vibey beat. Its very current. I like it  tbh.

S7: This is very exhausting, and its not even her voice. If I had an option to watch someone poo or listen to this, id take the first option.

S8: Very Kingdom Hearts soundtrack-ish. Its not bad, very solid

Edited by Speezy

S9: This is very reject Kesha/Katy Perry/Lady Gaga. Even though its a fun song its just too generic for me.

People dragging the instrumentals when they're more listenable than a batch of full songs here :devil:

S10: Another one? I feel like I should watch the movie now. A staple bop for this generation nonetheless.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.