Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

ATRL's Song Contest 14: Round 3 discussion (p. 65)

1,775 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, wxvii said:

Umm I’m a lil nervous but I guess I’ll try it! Thanks for the mention king! ( Miss you btw :heart2: )

You'll do fine, everyone is lovely x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With my exam + the mess in Hong Kong I really have no energy for this :michael: See you guys in szn 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, wxvii said:

Umm I’m a lil nervous but I guess I’ll try it! Thanks for the mention king! ( Miss you btw :heart2: )

yay it's rly fun :heart2: miss u too sis :hug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No idea what I'm doing but I sent a song in. :johnald:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanna sign up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gabe² said:

I wanna sign up 

 

1 hour ago, Diarrhoea said:

Just send me a non-charting song by an LGBTQQ2IAAA+ artist within the next 24 hours x

 

d701296bc98857addceb362e2d89fc4c.thumb.p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

 

d701296bc98857addceb362e2d89fc4c.thumb.p

What does the Q2lAAA stand for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

What does the Q2lAAA stand for?

questioning two-spirit intersex asexual aromantic allied x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should I sent in a YT link or just the title? I played this before on oldtrl but cant remember if I sent mp3 links

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Yvess said:

Should I sent in a YT link or just the title? I played this before on oldtrl but cant remember if I sent mp3 links

YT is best x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Wes said:

With my exam + the mess in Hong Kong I really have no energy for this :michael: See you guys in szn 15

You served taste in the last season, wishing you luck with your exams anyways x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you say non-charting do you mean in every chart? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright let me get started :celestial5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Wes said:

With my exam + the mess in Hong Kong I really have no energy for this :michael: See you guys in szn 15

Aww, I'll miss you here. Good luck with your exam and secede from China! :hug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lukey said:

When you say non-charting do you mean in every chart? 

official charts yes :mandown: not stuff like r&b airplay chart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, K$Ellie said:

official charts yes :mandown: not stuff like r&b airplay chart

I've sent anyway

 

Chose a great song ofc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lukey said:

I've sent anyway

 

Chose a great song ofc

I wouldn't trust your judgement

 

qHX9B5L.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i’m ready to receive :duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Bawdee @bestfiction @Bxtch @EriKills @fiercE @Gabe² @Hikari @Inner Insanity @K$Ellie @KatyCatPH @kiiwii @Kim Kardashian @Legend E @Lémur @Loyalty @Lucky#17 @Lukey @mokitsu @Moonlightbae @Mr. Duff @mxtthewdelrey @Noah @Overprotected @Psycho @Queen Conchita @rl231 @Speezy @Thanatos@thecptz @Tom Vercetti @UFO @ultraviolence.xx @worldwide angel @wxvii @Yomaku @Yvess (the patience I showed when writing this out with THIS server oh my Lord x)

 

Here is the link :cm: please submit your ranked Top 10 choices from all of these songs. Your #1 will get the most points, your #10 will get the least, the rest will get nothing. The deadline for this is 3:45pm EST on Monday 17th of June, but this is negotiable if need be!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please post each critique of each song individually. I want ratings. I want attention. I am more willing to rig this game for you if you give me what I so desperately crave. Thanks all x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will do this later xo

 

rgOMkwS.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

@Bawdee @bestfiction @Bxtch @EriKills @fiercE @Gabe² @Hikari @Inner Insanity @K$Ellie @KatyCatPH @kiiwii @Kim Kardashian @Legend E @Lémur @Loyalty @Lucky#17 @Lukey @mokitsu @Moonlightbae @Mr. Duff @mxtthewdelrey @Noah @Overprotected @Psycho @Queen Conchita @rl231 @Speezy @Thanatos@thecptz @Tom Vercetti @UFO @ultraviolence.xx @worldwide angel @wxvii @Yomaku @Yvess (the patience I showed when writing this out with THIS server oh my Lord x)

 

Here is the link :cm: please submit your ranked Top 10 choices from all of these songs. Your #1 will get the most points, your #10 will get the least, the rest will get nothing. The deadline for this is 3:45pm EST on Monday 17th of June, but this is negotiable if need be!

So we only gotta rank the Top 10 like  Pick 10 of our favorites, or do we rank them all ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Speezy said:

So we only gotta rank the Top 10 like  Pick 10 of our favorites, or do we rank them all ?

10 is fine, the rest doesn't really matter x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites