ATRL's Song Contest 14: Winner announced (p. 343)

Diarrhoea

37 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

d701296bc98857addceb362e2d89fc4c.thumb.p

What does the Q2lAAA stand for?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• K$Ellie

• Psycho

• bestfiction

33 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

What does the Q2lAAA stand for?

questioning two-spirit intersex asexual aromantic allied x

:heart2:

Should I sent in a YT link or just the title? I played this before on oldtrl but cant remember if I sent mp3 links

5 hours ago, Yvess said:

Should I sent in a YT link or just the title? I played this before on oldtrl but cant remember if I sent mp3 links

YT is best x

10 hours ago, Wes said:

With my exam + the mess in Hong Kong I really have no energy for this :michael: See you guys in szn 15

You served taste in the last season, wishing you luck with your exams anyways x

When you say non-charting do you mean in every chart? 

12 hours ago, Wes said:

With my exam + the mess in Hong Kong I really have no energy for this :michael: See you guys in szn 15

Aww, I'll miss you here. Good luck with your exam and secede from China! :hug:

1 hour ago, Lukey said:

When you say non-charting do you mean in every chart? 

official charts yes :mandown: not stuff like r&b airplay chart

Just now, K$Ellie said:

official charts yes :mandown: not stuff like r&b airplay chart

I've sent anyway

Chose a great song ofc

2 minutes ago, Lukey said:

I've sent anyway

Chose a great song ofc

I wouldn't trust your judgement

qHX9B5L.gif

@Bawdee @bestfiction @Bxtch @EriKills @fiercE @Gabe² @Hikari @Inner Insanity @K$Ellie @KatyCatPH @kiiwii @Kim Kardashian @Legend E @Lémur @Loyalty @Lucky#17 @Lukey @mokitsu @Moonlightbae @Mr. Duff @mxtthewdelrey @Noah @Overprotected @Psycho @Queen Conchita @rl231 @Speezy @Thanatos@thecptz @Tom Vercetti @UFO @ultraviolence.xx @worldwide angel @wxvii @Yomaku @Yvess (the patience I showed when writing this out with THIS server oh my Lord x)

Here is the link :cm: please submit your ranked Top 10 choices from all of these songs. Your #1 will get the most points, your #10 will get the least, the rest will get nothing. The deadline for this is 3:45pm EST on Monday 17th of June, but this is negotiable if need be!

Please post each critique of each song individually. I want ratings. I want attention. I am more willing to rig this game for you if you give me what I so desperately crave. Thanks all x

Will do this later xo

rgOMkwS.gif

10 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

@Bawdee @bestfiction @Bxtch @EriKills @fiercE @Gabe² @Hikari @Inner Insanity @K$Ellie @KatyCatPH @kiiwii @Kim Kardashian @Legend E @Lémur @Loyalty @Lucky#17 @Lukey @mokitsu @Moonlightbae @Mr. Duff @mxtthewdelrey @Noah @Overprotected @Psycho @Queen Conchita @rl231 @Speezy @Thanatos@thecptz @Tom Vercetti @UFO @ultraviolence.xx @worldwide angel @wxvii @Yomaku @Yvess (the patience I showed when writing this out with THIS server oh my Lord x)

Here is the link :cm: please submit your ranked Top 10 choices from all of these songs. Your #1 will get the most points, your #10 will get the least, the rest will get nothing. The deadline for this is 3:45pm EST on Monday 17th of June, but this is negotiable if need be!

So we only gotta rank the Top 10 like  Pick 10 of our favorites, or do we rank them all ?

Edited by Speezy

3 minutes ago, Speezy said:

So we only gotta rank the Top 10 like  Pick 10 of our favorites, or do we rank them all ?

10 is fine, the rest doesn't really matter x

Yaaaaas song 2 :jonny5: I'm incredibly pressed that someone sent song 7 before me, this calls for sabotage x

omg I never heard song 20 in full before but this is absolutely getting points for the nostalgia, one of my fave movies

will listen to all of these in full later

Ummm the very first song charted. I know because I was gonna use it but it was #17 in New Zealand

Song 1 - Just...eh for me. Kinda slow but not in an enjoyable way.

Song 2 - I get that people like her, but also eh. 

Song 3 - Intriguing production, maybe too long.

Song 4 - Don't know the song, but the song is very good.

Song 5 - The chorus is stupid catchy.

Let me gather some of y’all up cause a couple of these tracks weren’t the tea

1 hour ago, Lémur said:

Ummm the very first song charted. I know because I was gonna use it but it was #17 in New Zealand

1 hour ago, Lémur said:

And so did Song 13

expose them x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.