Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Worst State you've ever been to?

45 posts in this topic

I went to Texas (Dallas) this past weekend and it was.. horrifying. :rip: The people looked so beat up and unattractive. The heat was insane... like i couldnt even walk 200 feet without sweating like a bitch. The city was ugly, plain, and boring. The roads were horrible. Uber people kept telling me how great life was there cause everything is so much cheaper than California (Im from San Diego).. but sis, id rather live a minimum wage life in cali than a middle class life in ugly ass (hot) texas  :deadbanana4:

I've only been to an airport in TX and I hated it :rip: 

Connecticut is kinda weird and depressing 

massachusetts has a distinctly depressing vibe to it that i don't feel in neighboring states

Mississippi & Alabama. I do not understand their purpose. 

We make our cities ugly so SJWs stay away from us. :fan: glad it works! Stay in Cali

Mess at me coming in here to pour at my soul. :'(

Only to realize it's about shithole places.:toofunny2: 

Posted (edited)

Mississippi

edit: and Ohio 

All the red states are lame and/or awful and almost 3rd world. I’m from NJ originally where there’s a lot of urban blight in Its innercities but at least the state is full of character and has access to all sorts of amenities with the most extensive public transportation system in the us .. the other states arent doing it. I only fux with the west coast and north east tbh, and I’ve been around. Everything in between is just... blah.

Indiana. Mike Pence LOST.

57 minutes ago, that G.U.Y. said:

We make our cities ugly so SJWs stay away from us. :fan: glad it works! Stay in Cali

You must be extremely uncultured or never talk to anyone when you leave the house if you think Cali is full of SJWs :rip:

OT: Ohio and Indiana. Both useless with no redeeming qualities. CA is queen

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, that G.U.Y. said:

DING DONG someone got triggered :lmao:

STAY fuming 

Coronado+Island+in+San+Diego.jpg

(currently 67 degrees)

and stay cool 

xoxo 

46 minutes ago, BGKC said:

All the red states are lame and/or awful and almost 3rd world. I’m from NJ originally where there’s a lot of urban blight in Its innercities but at least the state is full of character and has access to all sorts of amenities with the most extensive public transportation system in the us .. the other states arent doing it. I only fux with the west coast and north east tbh, and I’ve been around. Everything in between is just... blah.

this is is EXACTLY what i thought when i was in dallas!! i live in san diego, so ive gone to tijuana (mexico) multiple times and holy ****, some parts of texas literally look like mexico :deadbanana4:

Not a state but San Francisco is horrifying, an ultra liberal, extreme left wing dystopia :biblio: :mazen: 

Indiana is terrible and so boring.

Maryland sucks too.

I didn’t really like California when I went there. It was crowded, dirty, dry, and the beaches were cold and windy. Maybe because I was used to the beaches in Israel but I was disappointed by California beaches. Los Angeles was pretty dead too, at least Downtown.

Utah - there was literally nothing till we drove through Salt Lake City. 

I'm currently in Connecticut and while the outdoor scenery is beautiful, homes and buildings are so old and dumpy, like they're gonna collapse. Nothing is remodeled and buildings are recycled. So weird. 

New Jersey 

QWNXa2O.gif

7 hours ago, that G.U.Y. said:

6 hours ago, firecrotch said:

You must be extremely uncultured or never talk to anyone when you leave the house if you think Cali is full of SJWs :rip:

OT: Ohio and Indiana. Both useless with no redeeming qualities. CA is queen

6 hours ago, Judas Bertha said:

DING DONG someone got triggered :lmao:

STAY fuming 

Coronado+Island+in+San+Diego.jpg

(currently 67 degrees)

and stay cool 

xoxo 

most SJWS!!! in california are only in small bubbles in large California cities :rip:

Alabama. Even the big cities (Montgomery and Birmingham) are dead. I've been to Kentucky and Indiana but only to the big cities (Louisville and Indianapolis) and compared to Alabama's big cities they are at least better, if not much better.

South Carolina is trash sans Charleston and Hilton Head.

13 hours ago, Judas Bertha said:

I went to Texas (Dallas) this past weekend and it was.. horrifying. :rip: The people looked so beat up and unattractive. The heat was insane... like i couldnt even walk 200 feet without sweating like a bitch. The city was ugly, plain, and boring. The roads were horrible. Uber people kept telling me how great life was there cause everything is so much cheaper than California (Im from San Diego).. but sis, id rather live a minimum wage life in cali than a middle class life in ugly ass (hot) texas  :deadbanana4:

You wouldn't through the South. Coastal Texas is just as bad. 

OT: I have been in three States including the one I live. NY had lot of trash. The streets where horrible. Many crackheads on the streets.