HDD: Jonas Brothers 330-360k, ASIB back in T20

EyesOnMe

2 minutes ago, sadnews said:

they're doing ticekt bundle with 59 Arena shows in US.

And your point is dear?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• havefaithrestart

• Renan90

• rac7d

• cityfolk

They really are slaying the game and I don't understand what is going on here. Good for them :clap3:

I’m so happy because I love the album, it’s what they deserve :jonny5: 

I'm gonna guess tour bundle.

Pop Kings! So happy for them! This is great! <3 

after all those tour dates sold out, I am not surprised. plus they’re doing a REAL promo run.

congrats to my original faves and the team at Republic, i’m so proud :clap3: 

3 hours ago, rac7d said:

They were always strong album sellers that why the label values them

!!! someone pull up their old numbers. they always did well the first week.

5 minutes ago, Chemical X. said:

!!! someone pull up their old numbers. they always did well the first week.

A Little Bit Longer debuted with 525k first week (ended up selling over 2 million pure sales)

Lines, Vines and Trying Times sold 247k first week (ended up selling 1 million pure sales)

Jonas Brothers album didn’t debut high (ended up selling 2.5 million pure sales)

I'm not really surprised. They just got a #1 hit in the US.

I see things like this and I conclude that at least in pop music sexism is a real thing :rip: it's like nobody can take a woman seriously after her prime time but men can get the interest of the people easily.

well, joe and nick are still in their 20s. and people never cared about kevin

bundles obviously helping them but they're pulling great numbers on Spotify too 

We won! :fan: 

That’s great congrats to them :clap3:

2 hours ago, Starkboy said:

bundles obviously helping them but they're pulling great numbers on Spotify too 

They have all their songs charting on the iTunes top 300 and all the songs in the Spotify Top 100  

:jonny4:

2 hours ago, gab00 said:

I see things like this and I conclude that at least in pop music sexism is a real thing :rip: it's like nobody can take a woman seriously after her prime time but men can get the interest of the people easily.

Is it sexism? Straight women are a huge audience for purchasing music always has been.  From the beetles to Justin Bieber

it also doesn’t help their is always a dozen or so ladies goin for it at the same time they can’t all win

3 hours ago, havefaithrestart said:

A Little Bit Longer debuted with 525k first week (ended up selling over 2 million pure sales)

Lines, Vines and Trying Times sold 247k first week (ended up selling 1 million pure sales)

Jonas Brothers album didn’t debut high (ended up selling 2.5 million pure sales)

they hate to see it :alexz:

14 hours ago, Proseductice said:

Holy sh**. :deadbanana4:

Why are you using bad words :biblio:

• ATRL Moderator

DESERVED :clap3:

Now I'm gonna need more successful singles so the album serves longevity. There are so many singles on the album, but I'm nervous after Cool had a weird release.

Update 1:

Based on very early reads, Republic's Jonas Brothers are on track for a boffo #1 bow for their new set, Happiness Begins, which is the ST for the documentary about the group now airing on Amazon.

Jonas Brothers (Republic) 325-350k total activity, 285-310k album

This is the boys' first full-length in almost exactly a decade; their Lines, Vines & Trying Times debuted at #1 with 255k in late June of 2009.

The lads' "Sucker" has been an outta-the-park smash, hitting #1 at Pop radio and streaming/selling up a storm. It remains in the Spotify Top 10 on both the U.S. and Global charts as well as at iTunes, where the album is #1. 

Could the Bros challenge labelmate Ariana Grande for the year's biggest first week? Stay tuned.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=316740&title=NEW-RELEASE%3A-HAPPINESS-BEGINS-BEGINS

They are such legends :jonny4:

:jonny5: 

I knew it!!! 350k was posible they are doing really good + that 60 arenas shows :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.