Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Str8 Pride: Milo Yiannopoulos named Grand Marshal

98 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos has been named the grand marshal for Boston’s "Straight Pride" parade. Organizers announced Friday the former Breitbart editor as the parade's grand marshal after they originally used actor Brad Pitt's name and likeness for the event... The organization later named Yiannopoulos, who is openly gay, as its grand marshal for the event.

“I might technically be a sequined and perfectly coiffed friend of Dorothy’s, but I’ve spent my entire career advocating for the rights of America’s most brutally repressed identity — straight people — so I know a thing or two about discrimination,” Yiannopoulos said in a statement released by the group.

“This parade is a gift to anyone, male or female, black or white—gay and transgender allies, too!—who will stand with us and celebrate the wonder and the majesty of God’s own heterosexuality. Men, bring your most toxic selves. Women, prepare to burn your briefcases! Because it’s great to be straight, and we’re not apologizing for it any more. We’re Here, Not Queer.” 

Boston’s Straight Pride event purportedly aims to celebrate heterosexuality in a city that’s said to have one of the largest LGBTQ communities in the nation. “I know it’s a little ironic to have a gay conservative as our icon," Hugo told the Boston Herald. The parade — which has a tentative date of Aug. 31, according to organizers — doesn't appear to have received a required city permit.

milo1-660x330.jpg

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/447553-milo-yiannopoulos-named-marshal-for-straight-pride-parade

Thoughts? :)

I love the way Milo completely disappeared now that he's been taken off so many platforms and his book deal when down the hole. He's such a disgusting human being, we don't use ha

Milo been trash :sick: 

Because this totally makes sense.

giphy.gif

Posted (edited)

He cares more about attention than furthering the Conservative movement.

I think he wants to be famous and that's why he does what he does.

His success has dwindled because people see through him.

These cool MAGA straights are really sending liberals a message!

giphy.gif 

America’s most brutally repressed identity — straight people 

:ahh: 

Image result for Milo YIannopoulos

Image result for Milo YIannopoulos

Is she even straight or? 

1 minute ago, getback said:

:ahh: 

giphy.gif

Why hasn't he been deported yet?

After being 503'ed over and over I can't fix the quote in the OP, y'all get the point though 

giphy.gif 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Rowan said:

99% of conservative political commentators are grifters. The only person who isn’t playing dumb is Ben Shapiro, who is genuinely dumb. Milo just flew to close to the sun.

He's such a pretentious wanker.

QNAJWIAMIALWJEUWJEBANAKWMAIQJEIENAIWEFROWQI

I AM LIVINGN FOR THIS :bibliahh:

THIS MADE MY ****ING DAY

10 minutes ago, Rowan said:

Funny how the careers of every viral conservative who isn't a straight white man mysteriously "dwindle" 

giphy.gif 

Tomi Lahren, Milo Yiannopolous, Blair White, who's next? It's almost as if they're....setting themselves up for failure by working with people who inherently see them as less than? What's that thing they say about doing clownery?

giphy.gif

:bibliahh:these ****ing clowns :ahh: 

Brutally repressed straight people??? :deadbanana2:

:skull: the name confused me with Milo Ventimiglia. Jack Pearson could ****ing rot and that slower cooker is a hero if that was the case.

Milo has become irrelevant but he was pretty hilarious/iconic when he made laughing/mocking SJWs a viral 2010s fad/commentary that has virtually sweeper and changed society. Videos showing the honest depiction of SJWs being triggered, screaming in public, censoring people, violently attacking people, protesting different view points, roundhouse kicking people, etc.

It was a very huge movement, really popular with Gen Z, that I definitely think contributed to the dismantling of the extremist progressive lefts in public office. Many of the ‘SJW CRINGE COMPILATIONS’ Milo is apart of have garnered millions of views. It’s a modern day viral movement and cultural phenomenon. 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, lilMonsterKayla said:

Milo has become irrelevant but he was pretty hilarious/iconic when he made laughing/mocking SJWs a viral 2010s fad/commentary that has virtually sweeper and changed society. Videos showing the honest depiction of SJWs being triggered, screaming in public, censoring people, violently attacking people, protesting different view points, roundhouse kicking people, etc.

It was a very huge movement, really popular with Gen Z, that I definitely think contributed to the dismantling of the extremist progressive lefts in public office. Many of the ‘SJW CRINGE COMPILATIONS’ Milo is apart of have garnered millions of views. It’s a modern day viral movement and cultural phenomenon. 

Did "social justice warriors" even exist in 2010? :rip: 

The "phenomenon" has gotten extremely boring and played out. It also raises the question of whether Neo-conservatives are actually interested in the causes they purportedly support or if they're only doing what they do to "own the beta cuck libtardss!!!1"

2 minutes ago, Orsay said:

The "phenomenon" has gotten extremely boring and played out. It also raises the question of whether Neo-conservatives are actually interested in the causes they purportedly support or if they're only doing what they do to "own the beta cuck libtardss!!!1"

Who's a Neo-Con?
Most Conservatives hate Neo-cons who are all RINOS/Anti-Trumpers who are no different than Clinton/Obama.

I agree that some of the SJW nonsense has gotten played out but leftists just keep giving people more material to work with.

8 minutes ago, Orsay said:

You probably always thought the phenomenon was bad, though :rip: however I agree, and a lot of the commentators have made asses of themselves. 

that being said, it really has nothing to do with anything besides the solid fact that everyone virtually got sick and pushed away from isolatingly strong progressive views :rip: They pushed people away SO much that people voted a populist leader into power. Think about how powerfully bad and annoying the SJWs were to society.. that they basically were a huge lever in the machine creating Trump :lmao: and the lesson hasn’t even been fully learnt yet. Also, no, people don’t just care about ‘owning libtards!!’ trump paraded rebuilding the American economy from where Obama left it to (more regulated and less corporate investment.) Not saying Trump accomplished his promises, just touting one of them many reasons people voted against Lefties and their addiction to regulations and ignoring them middle class workers.

I thought the Straight Pride was a joke?

Is this really going to happen? Like, do they have a date, a venue and a lineup? :doc:

Its really saddening when a clown does not make you laugh

D34WrIXW0AA9ARR.jpg