Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Beyhive bullies woman to tears, Beyonce stays silence

213 posts in this topic

On 6/7/2019 at 5:51 PM, KingBeyonce. said:

:lmao:ATRL is suddenly a moral compass? PLEASE.

You vile mfers have said & supported/laughed at disgusting **** for years! Where was this lecturing when Blue Ivy/Bey/Jay is getting called an ape? Or when people say stuff like Rihanna's fans are "Barbados gutter trash"? Or when Britney's mental health is getting made fun of? The transparency.

Yeah. The irony of Little Monsters trying to act offended in this thread as if most of them aren’t 30 year old gays saying the most vile **** for attention...at their BIG ages. :lmao: 

OT: Stans in general need to grow up.

Pathetic base.

Imo, fans should offer support for their artist and not drag other artists or their fans.  It is not good to make others feel badly.  We need to lift people up, not bring them down.

It's not surprsing that IG/Twitter stans are trash. 

Hive are just bunch of idiots... :rip: imagine getting death threats from multiple people for no ****ing reason

On 6/7/2019 at 9:26 AM, fabbriche said:

This fanbase is the ISIS of the stanworld. Literal ****ing terrorists.

I don't think the Beyhive is worse than Taylor Squad, Gaga stans or else....stan culture is disgusting overall.

Because her fans are trash like she is. 

Just cancel all of them

The idol acts like she's god or something, like she can't be touched by anyone else

The fandom also worships her like crazy. All of them are sickening. It's not right

I knew Beyonce is super talented, I was stanning her before joining these music forum, but she's still actual human and being in this place make my eyes open about how toxic the fandom is

I also remember being DM-ed on Instagram, called me racist because I said I didnt enjoy Lemonade as much as her previous albums (also knowing I'm a Swiftie) :biblio:

Cause she is only feminist when she is an album campaign. We been she she's fake

im not surprised

That’s some terrible behavior, but... 

:deadbanana: at interacting with rabid fans and letting yourself be bullied by them online. She should’ve let them miss her with that nonsense and kept it moving like an adult. Really weird

2 hours ago, 808s said:

Cause she is only feminist when she is an album campaign. We been she she's fake

Imagine being this ignorant. :ace: Jesus.

On 6/7/2019 at 9:19 AM, Metamorphosis said:

Y’all in here attacking the Hive when you have fanbases (aka the Swifities) threatening to blow up radio stations. :lmao:

The transparency is just...

Which video is your dp from? She's glowing.