Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Why Is Beyonce The Greatest Performer Alive?

117 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

What has Tina Turner done in the past 20 years? Also, even though she was another great performer she wasn't the one responsible for cementing what pop music fans love seeing their divas doing on stage: multiple costume changes, all-themed concerts and ultra-modern stages which allow the audience to have an unique experience in visual terms. 

Everything that Beyoncé and pretty much every single major pop star have been doing since ever. 

Beyoncé's performance is NOT influenced by Madonna :skull: It's Tina, it's Michael, it's Prince :cm:

5 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Beyoncé's performance is NOT influenced by Madonna :skull: It's Tina, it's Michael, it's Prince :cm:

She may not be musically inspired by Madonna but the bits and pieces she's put together to build up her image as a popstar/entertainer certainly have everything to do with Madonna. She's literally said it herself.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/earshot/beyonce-surprise-album-career-i-667444

3 minutes ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

She may not be musically inspired by Madonna but the bits and pieces she's put together to build up her image as a popstar/entertainer certainly have everything to do with Madonna. She's literally said it herself.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/earshot/beyonce-surprise-album-career-i-667444

Yes, she's influenced by Madonna's brand as a business woman, we been knew. But this thread is about stage performance and zero Madonna can be found in Bey as you have claimed :cm:

2 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Yes, she's influenced by Madonna's brand as a business woman, we been knew. But this thread is about stage performance and zero Madonna can be found in Bey as you have claimed :cm:

I personally see a lot of Madonna's influences as a performer in her. Like I've said, if Beyoncé now can pull a full concert based on multiple costume changes, choreographies and stage effects to entertain her audience you can certainly tell that Madonna helped to pave the way for others to come after her. 

And to finish off, Beyoncé herself thanking Madonna for "inspiring all of us."

Posted (edited)
On 6/7/2019 at 9:21 AM, BGKC said:

Yes

slide_325800_3126549_free.gif

😂😂😂 that gif, Yikes

18 hours ago, Oceania said:

You mean envy? and no, I don't envy pop stars...

Let's put it this way, I bet you'd cringe if someone compared Britney's vocals to Bey's, and rightully so. It would be embarassing and disrespectful towards a woman who spent her whole life working hard studying and refining her natural skills. Well, it's the same when delusional stans compare Bey to professional dancers. Performing dumbed-down choreos built specifically for pop stars is not real dancing, let alone great. 

Beyoncè has her own uniqueness when it comes to dancing no other girl does what she does and can pull it off well. You can't compare these other girls to Beyoncè because She's the full course meal. Dancing, Singing, Acting >>>>> :worship2:

lmaoooo the beehive needs to be stopped :foxaylove2:

Beyonce said the Beyonce album was inspired by Madonna

Posted (edited)

Not believing she is the best performer of all time is one thing but pretending that she is not a phenomenal performer is an extremely high level of delusion. 

Anyways, ‘of all time’ is just sooo subjective so I would personally never say that. I haven’t seen enough live performances from old heads (Madonna, janet, etc) to give a fair opinion. One of the best for sure though.

ETA: oh wow, this isn’t even about ‘of all time’ it’s just ‘alive.’ Makes some of these responses even more delusional. 

Because Michael, Prince, and Bowie passed

49 minutes ago, iConic Legend said:

Beyoncè has her own uniqueness when it comes to dancing no other girl does what she does and can pull it off well. You can't compare these other girls to Beyoncè because She's the full course meal. Dancing, Singing, Acting >>>>> :worship2:

Even Britney is unique (more so than Bey actually) and no other girl sings like her but does that make her a good singer? Does that mean nobody could sing like her if they wanted to? 

Not acting :rip: And I'm the delusional one? 

Posted (edited)

She's a very, very good performer: a  great singer, and a good dancer. But she's not the best ever.

I find Gaga, Pink and Bruno better from this generation.

But Beyoncé has this (genius) market startegy where every performance she does is labeled as "legendary" and "mytical" . She successfully created this feminist-black-goddess untouchable persona, and is doing wonders for her long-term carreer.

20 minutes ago, Blue Honeymoon said:

She's a very, very good performer: a  great singer, and a good dancer. But she's not the best ever.

But Beyoncé has this (genius) market startegy where every performance she does is labeled as "legendary" and "mytical" . She successfully created this feminist-black-goddess untouchable persona, and is doing wonders for her long-term carreer.

Her Performance ability has nothing to do with it when in direct comparison she simply is a greater performer. Take the SB where she put on the better show than Bruno, the VMA Vanguard where she put on a better Show than Pink, etc. In direct comparison, she simply is the better performer.

On 6/7/2019 at 6:51 PM, Oceania said:

Beyoncé is definitely good when she sings live but, darling, anybody with a pair of legs can do what she does when she "dances"...let's not.

I'm not gonna comment on Bruno and P!nk :rip:

The "Greatest performer alive" is a pretty bold statement for a status that takes in consideration less than 0,00001% of the performers out there. 

I dare you to do her dance Routine and please record it. Please do the ENTIRE Formation and Diva Routine. I want to see it. :ahh:

i love people like you who have absolutely NO CLUE when it comes to dancing but try to appear as if they do.

On 6/7/2019 at 7:10 PM, VOSS said:

giphy.gif

this being an example they use to show shes the "greatest performer alive" :rip: 

Absolutely, because already in her strut u can see her body Isolation, the rhythmn while moving along to the music, the hip Action, the posture. No Gaga, no Britney, etc have her musicality throughout an entire set piece, her poise.

4 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Her Performance ability has nothing to do with it when in direct comparison she simply is a greater performer. Take the SB where she put on the better show than Bruno, the VMA Vanguard where she put on a better Show than Pink, etc. In direct comparison, she simply is the better performer.

Completely disagree with that. 

2 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I dare you to do her dance Routine and please record it. Please do the ENTIRE Formation and Diva Routine. I want to see it. :ahh:

i love people like you who have absolutely NO CLUE when it comes to dancing but try to appear as if they do.

The audacity :dies:

Just now, Oceania said:

Completely disagree with that. 

The audacity :dies:

Thats all u have? Cute.

I have danced professionally and competitively for 13 years and if I know one thing, its to see good body movement and dancing ability, so do not even try to argue Beys dancing routines are easy or nothing special and that shes average in the world of current Popstars. 

9 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Absolutely, because already in her strut u can see her body Isolation, the rhythmn while moving along to the music, the hip Action, the posture. No Gaga, no Britney, etc have her musicality throughout an entire set piece, her poise.

Ysw7HgT.gif

7 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Thats all u have? Cute.

I have danced professionally and competitively for 13 years and if I know one thing, its to see good body movement and dancing ability, so do not even try to argue Beys dancing routines are easy or nothing special and that shes average in the world of current Popstars. 

This is becoming ridiculous tbh. 

31 minutes ago, Oceania said:

This is becoming ridiculous tbh. 

Just like ur commentary on her dancing ability. :-*

1 hour ago, Blue Honeymoon said:

:ahh:

:bibliahh:

:ahh:

On 6/7/2019 at 5:38 AM, State of Grace. said:

She’s an amazing dancer and a great singer, duh

Personally, I prefer Gaga and I enjoy her performances more. But Bey is definitely one of the best of all time and she’s also still getting better (Bey in 2018 >>>> Bey in 2011 for example)

On 6/7/2019 at 9:49 AM, *-ChriZ-* said:

I mean cmon, who else (and these are only impressions of Homecoming):

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

No one currently has her production, her PRECISION and her dedication to the craft as well as her execution. Also, she has insane vocals on top of that and basically never has ANY flawed performance. The coordination alone. No one, not even MJ, had her level of complexity and managed to pull that of throughout a 2 hour set.

1 hour ago, KingBeyonce. said:

Not believing she is the best performer of all time is one thing but pretending that she is not a phenomenal performer is an extremely high level of delusion. 

Anyways, ‘of all time’ is just sooo subjective so I would personally never say that. I haven’t seen enough live performances from old heads (Madonna, janet, etc) to give a fair opinion. One of the best for sure though.

ETA: oh wow, this isn’t even about ‘of all time’ it’s just ‘alive.’ Makes some of these responses even more delusional. 

I agree with all of these :clap3:

On 6/9/2019 at 12:50 AM, Oceania said:

Even Britney is unique (more so than Bey actually) and no other girl sings like her but does that make her a good singer? Does that mean nobody could sing like her if they wanted to? 

Not acting :rip: And I'm the delusional one? 

Lol yes, What does  Britney have on Queen Bee?:huh: