“7 Rings” 509k & “ME!” 380k; biggest debuts of 2019.

SweetTalker

I don’t know if it was already posted :lakitu:

1. “7 Rings” by Ariana Grande 509,000 

2. “ME!” Taylor Swift  380,000 

3. “MIDDLE CHILD” -  J COLE 346,000

4. “break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored” - Ariana Grande 329,000

https://mobile.twitter.com/hitsdd/status/1135962305940746240?s=21

Edited by SweetTalker

And she doesn't want to release another single :rip:

8 minutes ago, vamp said:

Singles post album release don’t that well. It’s pretty common now a days in the streaming era. I think there hasn’t been any artist on her label that has. Drake and Post also followed the same strategy with their latest albums if I’m not mistaken.

wait Break Up did as much as ME! i-

19 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Singles post album release don’t that well. It’s pretty common now a days in the streaming era. I think there hasn’t been any artist on her label that has. Drake and Post also followed the same strategy with their latest albums if I’m not mistaken.

true but to be fair BN became a huge smash months after release. if they really wanted to they could probably squeeze a fourth top 10 out of tun 

2 hours ago, Caesar said:

wait Break Up did as much as ME! i-

Almost as much, yeah. Pretty impressive 

2 hours ago, Caesar said:

She can easily snatch 1 or 2 more top 10s from the album tho. They would be front-loaded as hell, but :lakitu:

3 hours ago, vamp said:

this isn't 2011 singles after an album's release are pointless as everyone has already listened/streamed it :rip: you'll have to do a remix at least

Grumpy Cat
9 minutes ago, Ryann said:

this isn't 2011 singles after an album's release are pointless as everyone has already listened/streamed it :rip: you'll have to do a remix at least

so just make a double disc album and release like 4-5 bops before an album to pump up everyone to stream ur album

i'd do that :cm: :gaycat3:

4 hours ago, Caesar said:

I mean they don't do as well up front, as in big debuts, but they definitely have the possibility to be smashes

The problem is, not everything you release has to go top 10 :ace: 

Let me Love You didn't chart high but it has high streams on both youtube and spotify. MILK this era bitch!

So she's all about numbers rather than music? Thought so.

7 hours ago, Caesar said:

Ed Sheeran got the biggest hit of his career with a post album release. And both Drake's and Post's last era spanned a lot longer than TUN. Within 3 month of this era, she had already released all her singles :lmao:

17 hours ago, Solarie said:

So she's all about numbers rather than music? Thought so.

What? :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.