1. Queen Conchita

2. Fa1x Intelectual

3. Lémur

4. Sempiternal

5. swigie

6. Diarrhoea

7. SaintWest

Edited by SaintWest

What a fantastic adaption of the OP. Holy Trinity is one of my favourite games and I'm excited to be a part of the Judge Trinity this season. Looking forward to seeing the most creative entries yet!

Mess at my thesaurus and pop girl stanning overshadowing my former Holy Trinity win, though. I guess I'm the token "forgotten girl past her prime" judge!

Just now, Aurora said:

What a fantastic adaption of the OP. Holy Trinity is one of my favourite games and I'm excited to be a part of the Judge Trinity this season. Looking forward to seeing the most creative entries yet!

Mess at my thesaurus and pop girl stanning overshadowing my former Holy Trinity win, though. I guess I'm the token "forgotten girl past her prime" judge!

I genuinely couldn't remember if you won or not :rip: 

5 minutes ago, Hug said:

I genuinely couldn't remember if you won or not :rip: 

Only the most successful season of Holy Trinity ever (according to thread reply count) with the wonderfully talented @Navyofbadgals!

Let me relive this iconic moment. :weeps: 

4 minutes ago, Lémur said:

Who is Lynx

Who is Tymps

Also mess at me forgetting about wesleywalrus' iconic twitter meltdown, telling Witch_Privilege to post things for him from banland (on page 177) like how he wanted to eliminate me earlier because I was a threat and that I manipulate people. :skull: My Rihsus/Hug or BeyAdmired/Jackson moment!

I'm on mobile, but you can add my name to the sign-up list 

I really showed potential last time I played so I just hope my schedule between my two jobs will allow me to handle this in addition to Choose the Album, Then the Song. 

Nice to see you @Hug and @Aurora (btw, check out this season's CTA, TTS thread. I'm making Samantha Jade proud :) )

1. Queen Conchita

2. Fa1x Intelectual

3. Lémur

4. Sempiternal

5. swigie

6. Diarrhoea

7. SaintWest

8. A Bomb

9. MusicLoverDude

:)

1 hour ago, MusicLoverDude said:

I'm on mobile, but you can add my name to the sign-up list 

I really showed potential last time I played so I just hope my schedule between my two jobs will allow me to handle this in addition to Choose the Album, Then the Song. 

Nice to see you @Hug and @Aurora (btw, check out this season's CTA, TTS thread. I'm making Samantha Jade proud :) )

Your sims entry is still one of my faves. :duca: 

Ready to see what you do this time!

The way someone had to tell me I had this under 'non-musical survivor' instead of 'tournament' :rip:

I fixed it, though!

I was going to give you guys an example trinity tomorrow, when I posted the challenge, but now idk what will even happen tomorrow. We will see.

Eh, I won't enter due to exams soon but I'll follow along.

Given my taste anyway I probably wouldn't do well anyway like normal. :michael:

1. Queen Conchita

2. Fa1x Intelectual

3. Lémur

4. Sempiternal

5. swigie

6. Diarrhoea

7. SaintWest

8. A Bomb

9. MusicLoverDude

10. theycallmemaraj

• ATRL Moderator

oh at me not getting invited to judge when i won last season 

Hey, these last couple days have been a bit dramatic for me. Won't bother with details! I am still planning on getting the challenge up today, though. I want to give you guys plenty of time to work on this first entry/decide if this game is for you.

1. Queen Conchita

2. Fa1x Intelectual

3. Lémur

4. Sempiternal

5. swigie

6. Diarrhoea

7. SaintWest

8. A Bomb

9. MusicLoverDude

10. theycallmemaraj

11. Phreshdiamond

Edited by PhreshDiamond

THis looks so fun! :jonny: also the good sis Navy of bagels and temporal  judging :jonny: this is serving triple A game release

7 hours ago, jpow said:

oh at me not getting invited to judge when i won last season 

quality and talent only, sorry boo boo :fan: 

@Hug

get into this synthwave bop! Its perfect for your ~aesthetic~

bkDTJjpgmc_YiQscj7mGDOTHNsDZbRXvxlpxQMEhH2C8DmrI4OpOLqScHalWenRhBZ00zj8bIosK-hn0ljuBPI7ZgY7FzLCRu4bx4uq__JgXAdyCKAfpEj1-VfmBwhHaWuxKw9pq

▼ Challenge One: The ‘Me’ Trinity

@Queen Conchita @Fa1x intelectual @Lémur  @Sempiternal  @swiftie13 @Diarrhoea @SaintWest @A Bomb  @MusicLoverDude @theycallmemaraj @PhreshDiamond

Now, if any of you have played before, your immediate thought is “Oh God no, not this again”, but let me explain what we want from this challenge. We do not want your life’s story. We would like for you guys to do something more creative. Tell us about your favorite artists/songs and how they became your favorites, or how your music taste evolved through time. Hell, even give us three songs and how they relate to three things that happened in your life. I want to make this VERY clear: This is an extremely open-ended challenge. As such, creativity is key to standing out. You don’t have to take my examples listed for how you approach this challenge. The only BASE criteria here is that there are 3 things that could be considered songs in your entry, and you can somehow link them to yourself. How you choose to meet these criteria is COMPLETELY up to you. We can’t tell you if you’re right or wrong about yourself.

Tips:

- Being unique is key to standing out!

- Diversity in artists is strongly encouraged. If you genuinely believe only one artist can explain you, then go for it...just don't be surprised if it's not received well.

- Having amazing graphics is not a necessity, but a good presentation can get someone's attention.

- Be nice to your fellow competitors (this is a general tip, but important!)

- Have fun, of course! (Cheesy, but some people forget this one.)

Your entries will be due, and the deadline to sign up for the 7th season of ATRL’s Holy Trinity will have passed, on April 11th, 2017, 8:30 PM EST (This is two weeks from posting the challenge) Everyone should PM their entries to me ( @Hug ) by that date.

I have decided to take it upon myself to make an example trinity if you’re still lost as to how to do the challenge (or the game concept itself). Note that you may not use any of these songs (not that you would in your trinities, anyway)

---

▼ Hug’s ‘Me’ Trinity ▲

One of my passions in this world is writing songs and creating music. I wouldn’t say I’m the best at either, but I am proud of how far I’ve come since I started. For my trinity, I am going to put three songs that I have produced and what my thought process behind each song was.

https://soundcloud.com/hugamari/fairytales-under-neon-lights-b-minor-radio-edit

‘Fairytales Under Neon Lights’ by Hugamari

Genre: Dance Pop

Released: November, 2014

So this is the first song in my trinity, and it’s an important one to me. This symbolized a ‘musical awakening’, as pretentious as that sounds. It’s the song that made me realize what direction I wanted to take with my production at the time. Songs that sounded ready for dance floors with just a hint of magic in it.  This is a sound that would consistently come into my productions for a while, and even now it’s an idea I still want to visit. However, there’s another sound that really interested me and also continues to be an inspiration to me.

https://soundcloud.com/hugamari/predator

‘Predator’ by Hugamari

Genre: Dark Pop

Released: September, 2015

The second song in my trinity is a song titled ‘Predator’, and it was something that started off as an experiment to me. I wanted to create a dark sounding song that was still upbeat and exciting. In my opinion, this song sets out what I wanted to do with it, and it remains one of my favorite productions to this day, despite me learning a lot since then. I have produced a lot of dark-sounding songs like this, and light sounding ones like Fairytales Under Neon Lights, but finding that balance to create an upbeat song with dark undertones has been my ultimate production goal. On top of that, I have been trying to continually improve myself and create an instrumental that could be seen as a ‘real instrumental’, and I recently made a song that, in my opinion, covers all the criteria.

https://soundcloud.com/hugamari/waiting

‘Waiting’ by Hugamari

Genre: Synth Pop

Released: March, 2017

To round off my trinity is a song called ‘Waiting’, it combines the light, whimsical feel of ‘Fairytales Under Neon Lights’ with the dark tones of ‘Predator’ into what I feel to be a perfect combination of ideas. This was a very recent production, and although I still have much to learn, the amount I have learned between ‘Fairytales Under Neon Lights’ and this makes me very proud, and I look forward to learning more as I go on.