• Queen Conchita

a ki

16692830.gif

9 hours ago, Aurora said:

16692830.gif

I was wondering the exact same thing

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

What's happening with this? @Hug

I've been too lazy to format a post saying y'all won. Let me just do that now.

8qY4W2eoF607gEsRZwg5dnEBKsU-oTyKGCY4HaMvJ5DJNri1399eE_lufCNj77T4e70NtmGrEAo2jddR-BXL7txm08aMdp1LE4rYAsVaq5f1GSxQGZW7S4QGgQsdS-CVP-h1HDNB 

So, this season...didn't quite turn out how I anticipated. I suppose this could be due to me not making more of an effort to hunt people down and get them to submit, but at the same time, I don't want to be like a teacher hounding students for their homework - if you want to play, great, if not, that's fine too. I can't force anyone to do anything. I do want to extend a thank you to everyone who did play, even if only for one round. It was my first time in a long while hosting something, and well...it could've been worse.

With this out of the way, I would like to formally announce @Queen Conchita, @Lémur, and @swiftie13 as ATRL's 7th Holy Trinity. It's safe to say that the 8th one won't be coming to take your place soon. Thank you for participating in this season, and congratulations on the victory. Despite how short this season was, I am still adding your names to the Games section Winners list. :clap3: 

1 minute ago, Hug said:

8qY4W2eoF607gEsRZwg5dnEBKsU-oTyKGCY4HaMvJ5DJNri1399eE_lufCNj77T4e70NtmGrEAo2jddR-BXL7txm08aMdp1LE4rYAsVaq5f1GSxQGZW7S4QGgQsdS-CVP-h1HDNB 

So, this season...didn't quite turn out how I anticipated. I suppose this could be due to me not making more of an effort to hunt people down and get them to submit, but at the same time, I don't want to be like a teacher hounding students for their homework - if you want to play, great, if not, that's fine too. I can't force anyone to do anything. I do want to extend a thank you to everyone who did play, even if only for one round. It was my first time in a long while hosting something, and well...it could've been worse.

With this out of the way, I would like to formally announce @Queen Conchita, @Lémur, and @swiftie13 as ATRL's 7th Holy Trinity. It's safe to say that the 8th one won't be coming to take your place soon. Thank you for participating in this season, and congratulations on the victory. Despite how short this season was, I am still adding your names to the Games section Winners list. :clap3: 

Oh wow I'm shook :jonny: 

Thankyou for hosting @Hug, it's been great fun even if it didn't go to plan :heart2:

I'm gonna leave this open for a couple more days if anyone wants to congratulate the winners or something. Will be closing on Friday.

@Queen Conchita avenging Finland (I'M BITTER, ALRIGHT?( and winning

Congratz to everyone

Dumb luck loves me so much it allowed to have a respectable place without doing much of anything

You did well, Hug

Congratulations :party: 

anyone else screaming @swiftie13 still not managing to format her last entry but still coming 3rd :ahh::ahh::ahh: 

the one i sent hug was perfect thank yo

wow the way i tugged at your weaves so effortlessly 

congrats to the other two lovely winners. We are icons :gaycat4: Lemur x Hor forever

A season, short but sweet. :clap3: 

Thanks hug it was fun :heart2: 

Oops the way I never closed this lol. Closing now.