POSE ™ 003 // FINALLY!

talent

Lemme go promo this game in @Sabbath and @Yvess threads i'm sure they don't mind since they both played POSE last season

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• PinkBox

1 minute ago, talent said:

ugh the power i wish this game had  :jonny2:  but it is only on season 3 so who knows

yeah, it can only grow from here! you can also use the tag list for CG8 if you want to let more people know, I have it on the last page! :heart2:

also you can payola it on the thread :heart2: since the timings have been so short, maybe it's just that people don't know the game is back!

Just now, Sabbath said:

yeah, it can only grow from here! you can also use the tag list for CG8 if you want to let more people know, I have it on the last page! :heart2:

also you can payola it on the thread :heart2: since the timings have been so short, maybe it's just that people don't know the game is back!

2 minutes ago, Boys said:

Lemme go promo this game in @Sabbath and @Yvess threads i'm sure they don't mind since they both played POSE last season

our minds

5 minutes ago, Boys said:

3 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

:heart2: :heart2: :heart2:

22 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

this is so stressful 'cause there's no way to know if I will need a shot for a future round, my poor indecisiveness and overthinking.........

9yW1HYK.gif

also yes, i got the notif!

alksjdlas same, I have so many photos that I want to use for this round but I'm afraid I'll need them in the future :katie:

9yW1HYK.gif

17 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

you'll flop either way so!

so glad to know that @Noah and I will do better than you this season!

tea! Ms. @Sabbath got saved from elemonation multiple times last season by the challenge winners, but now that it's just up to how she performs in the challenges we'll see how she fares against the real talented heauxs like us who were only eliminated because we were fierce competition.

9yW1HYK.gif

lemme promo here too. only need 3 more people :weeps:

12 minutes ago, talent said:

ugh the power i wish this game had  :jonny2:  but it is only on season 3 so who knows

You can always drop by TABS thread and payola this game too :heart2:

TABS had a limited slots for 24 ppl coz its rounds ranges from photos to videos and soon creative thinking but i think it is doing fairly well for a debut season.

I think this season is doing well! :heart2:

IM READY TO STOMP ON YOU FILTHY HOARS.

original.gif

Um I basically used Moo's most interesting photoshoots last season so I'm gonna switch and play with Florence Welch here too :duca:

Just now, Jaye said:

IM READY TO STOMP ON YOU FILTHY HOARS.

original.gif

choices :gaycat2:

1 minute ago, Overprotected said:

Um I basically used Moo's most interesting photoshoots last season so I'm gonna switch and play with Florence Welch here too :duca:

:jonny5:  oh i am not ready

29 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

um, my top 3 placement last season remains UNBOTHERED you fat whale

i won't come for Noah cause he's ok 

eaux wow thank you :heart2: 

@PinkBox is probably just getting forgetful in her old age and doesn't remember the iconic serves you had in the liquid and sex rounds

9yW1HYK.gif

Just now, Boys said:

Trisha-Paytas-5.jpg

watch out

but then what will you submit for the 70s glam rock x iconic blockbuster killers met gala round?

16 minutes ago, Noah said:

alksjdlas same, I have so many photos that I want to use for this round but I'm afraid I'll need them in the future :katie:

9yW1HYK.gif

tea! Ms. @Sabbath got saved from elemonation multiple times last season by the challenge winners, but now that it's just up to how she performs in the challenges we'll see how she fares against the real talented heauxs like us who were only eliminated because we were fierce competition.

9yW1HYK.gif

i was dead last on only one round so you can shut the **** up miss noah, siding with a whale? disgusting, but i guess someone has to do the charity work around here

and don't worry about me, Magdalena is an ACTUAL ICONIC MODEL, not someone playing modelling for magazines

9yW1HYK.gif

the fact that i was cute about N*ah, and he came for me out of nowhere....... the audacity........................

16 minutes ago, Noah said:

9yW1HYK.gif

1 minute ago, Noah said:

@PinkBox is probably just getting forgetful in her old age and doesn't remember the iconic serves you had in the liquid and sex rounds

9yW1HYK.gif

I... :biblio:

5 minutes ago, Noah said:

9yW1HYK.gif

they truly switch HUH

9yW1HYK.gif

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

i was dead last on only one round so you can shut the **** up miss noah, siding with a whale? disgusting, but i guess someone has to do the charity work around here

and don't worry about me, Magdalena is an ACTUAL ICONIC MODEL, not someone playing modelling for magazines

9yW1HYK.gif

the fact that i was cute about N*ah, and he came for me out of nowhere....... the audacity.....................…

but did miss noah lie (in ha first post)???

the way you placed 3rd behind a girl who was already eliminated once

9yW1HYK.gif

Just now, PinkBox said:

i am disgusted to say this, but I relate to this emotion displayed by whalebox in this post

Just now, PinkBox said:

9yW1HYK.gif

do you even get to talk when you:

1) didn't make it to the finals and I did

2) didn't get eliminated for doing well

9yW1HYK.gif

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

they truly switch HUH

9yW1HYK.gif

2 minutes ago, Boys said:

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

9yW1HYK.gif

this string of posts is sending me straight to the grave

Just now, talent said:

this string of posts is sending me straight to the grave

bringing THE ratings

9yW1HYK.gif

bringing THE ratings

9yW1HYK.gif

half way during the season im gonna need to have a tiffany tyra moment with someone to freshen things up like last time, love you @Yvess

2 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

do you even get to talk when you:

1) didn't make it to the finals and I did

2) didn't get eliminated for doing well

9yW1HYK.gif

I was eliminated because of a rigged terrible group challenge tbh!

You had to be eliminated by the judges in the finale because the girls kept you so that they could win easily!

a Roxxxy tea!

9yW1HYK.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.