• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• PinkBox

1 hour ago, talent said:

so, i'm making the executive decision to move on without her for the rest of the season because it has been a recurring theme.

conchita getting fired I-

Bildergebnis für atrl fired gif

1 hour ago, Thanatos said:

I didnt wait days to have my beautiful, iconic, re-done by Nicole Kidman, highly-praised by the GP, collector's item, cover to be DRAGGED. I call shade.

im cackling SO hard at this

Conchita getting fired is so funny to me. OMG. 

1 hour ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

Conchita getting fired is so funny to me. OMG. 

I mean you can't be tasteless, not do your critiques AND not communicate to the host why you haven't been doing them and expect to not get fired :cm:

35 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

I mean you can't be tasteless, not do your critiques AND not communicate to the host why you haven't been doing them and expect to not get fired :cm:

Several points were made. although QC saved my a** in this competition several times. Rest in p***. 

i love QC to the absolute death but just for the sake of this game moving at a faster pace and cause i know miss thang is out livin ha good life i dont wanna nag her about doing critiques she deserves better than me being a nuisance constantly

On 8/24/2019 at 11:43 AM, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: THECPTZ

Reveal hidden contents

eatinglikeadrum // Anja Rubik: ok yes, i wanna go to this sex party. she looks like she’s having fun and it’s a party so werk! her face looks weird tho but i can pretend that i’ll never see that since it’s like she’s living in the moment. :heart2:

Invisibility // Ayumi Hamasaki: this is cute :heart2: a nice shot tbh! we know it’s a party and well you sent what we asked for so great.

Psycho // Cara Delevingne: lmao cara queen of nsfw. you managed to send in another nsfw picture whew. well she’s having fun but her shoes are just disgusting :biblio: but yes topless party!

Not Like The Movies // Duckie Thot: ok werk, i kinda like your interpretation of this round. also, the shot is great! this shot is serving here by alessia cara, go stream it. i like this.

rooby.booby // Gigi Hadid: a party for one indeed. i mean this is.. there. i’m kinda feeling eh idk why. however, i think she looks great and i can see this being a party for one. :party:

Nurr // Jolin Tsai: when it’s right, it’s right. i love this. she’s THAT bitch in the party and she’s like everyone is her bitch. whew. HER POWER. :alexz:

Thanatos // Kate Moss: lmao what is this party? kate stay away from them. they look scary :dancehall: again, i’m feeling eh about this. i don’t dislike it but i don’t like it that much either.

PinkBox // Madonna: well :clown: a freaky grandma party. she’s all dressed up and this party is about to going crazy :clown: however, i feel eh about this (and this round lbr).

Sabbath // Magdalena Frackowiak: 

tenor.gif

lmao. she’s not just going to the party. she’s THE party. :party: and oh wow, this shot. you keep bringing it every round tbh. her portfolio must be amazing. anyway, i really adore this shot so amazing job once again! i just wish the quality of the picture is better than this :clown:

EriKills // Rihanna: lmao huh. this is not iT and yes, i read your description and still cannot feel like this is a party. you went with a different route from others but THIS flopped. sorry luv! :heart2:

Buljangnan // Soo Joo Park: another party for one huh :cm: she’s living in the moment which is great. i always like this kind of picture. i think this is a really nice shot tbh. 

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Overprotected @rooby.booby @Nurr @Thanatos @PinkBox @Sabbath @EriKills @Buljangnan @thecptz @Queen Conchita @Black Canary

On 8/24/2019 at 10:38 PM, talent said:

On 8/25/2019 at 1:50 PM, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: TALENT

Reveal hidden contents
beatinglikeadrum / Anja Rubik: i enjoy this quite a bit. it's loaded with interesting choices. the ****ed up shirt dress, the motion blurring, the dark mood/greyscale... it's very much completely wacky drug trip at a party but i adore the whole thing. anja is giving me a VERY interesting pose and the difference in emotion from the most clear version of her and the little ghostly version of her standing a bit taller tell a cool story. nice.

Invisibility / Ayumi Hamasaki: really pleasant and dreamlike, definitely hitting party for me. a little obvious but in a group of dramatic interpretations somewhat nice to see. all of the photo editing really takes this shot to a higher level; the colours are very pretty and the lighting is gorgeous. sweet shot!

Psycho / Cara Delevingne: this is a great shot for me, compared to what the other judges seem to think. the pose is very fun, the nudity is a crazy but great choice, and the various patterns are fun and the shining sequins really give me party as well. i absolutely get relaxing in a room with some friends midst expensive house party.

Not Like The Movies / Duckie Thot: i like this. the disco ball is definitely an immediate signal for party. the sequin dress is a good styling choice as well for the same reason. the composition of the shot with the reflection and everything is really cool too. i could get a little more from it but i enjoy it quite a bit!

rooby.booby / Gigi Hadid: i like the shot, i really do, but the interpretation is just a bit too far out for me to the point that it feels like a bit of a stretch. besides that, the story in the shot is great and the lighting and set and styling all work. it just feels too lacking in party.

Nurr / Jolin Tsai: first and foremost, i just love love love this shot. the neons, the colours, the styling, everyone's pose and position, the whole vibe... great all around. the vibe gives me that feeling of walking into a party late and everyone being like who is that? why is SHE here? not that i would know what that feels like. great job!

Thanatos / Kate Moss: love the concept here. love the absolute seriousness of the conversation and set with kate dressed for the occasion and the other two dressed in their punk regalia just fitting right in like nothing's wrong. something about it feels kinda off to stare at, and i can't put my finger on it. i think it has to do with the very solid colour orange throughout that makes the shot look weird and not in a great way.

PinkBox / Madonna: yes queen! she found the photobooth at that party and told everyone else she was gonna take her time. kidding, kinda, but she's definitely dressed for a party and her pose is selling the vibe as well. i feel like it could've been more than just her sitting in a chair giving a pose and feeling staged compared to some of the more in-the-moment party shots, but i like it.

Sabbath / Magdalena Frackowiak: definitely a very very cool shot and a really great take on party. as lady gaga said, party was in photoshoot, now photoshoots in party in her indeed. so many different shows and movies have done concepts of grey worlds being made happy with colour and this fits into that idea and the balloons definitely make it feel very specifically party. great job.

EriKills / Rihanna: love all these women and they really are so powerful but this shot is just amateur and i don't really get any party vibes at all minus your caption trying to frame it as such. they look great though. great women, beautiful women.

Buljangnan / Soo Joo Park: we've all taken this quick breather in the middle of a party, definitely feel that vibe. the styling and lighting are really great in this shot as well. i feel like it falls behind some of the other girls but it's party and it's a great shot.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @rooby.booby @Nurr @Thanatos @PinkBox @Sabbath @EriKills @Buljangnan @thecptz @Queen Conchita @Black Canary

On 8/26/2019 at 8:00 PM, talent said:

———————————————————————

TOP TWO

———————————————————————

:1stplace:  SABBATH  /  MAGDALENA FRACKOWIAK  :1stplace:

TALENT:  1  /  CONCHITA:  1  /  CANARY:  1  /  THECPTZ:  1  /  AVERAGE:  1

:2ndplace:  NURR  /  JOLIN TSAI  :2ndplace:

TALENT:  3  /  CONCHITA:  4  /  CANARY:  2  /  THECPTZ:  2  /  AVERAGE:  2.75

———————————————————————

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @rooby.booby @Nurr @Thanatos @PinkBox @Sabbath @EriKills @Buljangnan @thecptz @Queen Conchita @Black Canary

On 8/26/2019 at 8:09 PM, talent said:

———————————————————————

HIGH

———————————————————————

:clap3:  NOT LIKE THE MOVIES  /  DUCKIE THOT  :clap3:

TALENT:  6  /  CONCHITA:  2  /  CANARY:  3  /  THECPTZ:  3  /  AVERAGE:  3.5

:clap3:  BEATINGLIKEADRUM  /  ANJA RUBIK  :clap3:

TALENT:  2  /  CONCHITA:  3  /  CANARY:  6  /  THECPTZ:  5  /  AVERAGE:  4

———————————————————————

On 8/26/2019 at 8:15 PM, talent said:

———————————————————————

SAFE

———————————————————————

INVISIBILITY  /  AYUMI HAMASAKI

TALENT:  5  /  CONCHITA:  5  /  CANARY:  4  /  THECPTZ:  4  /  AVERAGE:  4.5

BULJANGNAN  /  SOO JOO PARK

TALENT:  7  /  CONCHITA:  6  /  CANARY:  5  /  THECPTZ:  6  /  AVERAGE:  6

PINKBOX  /  MADONNA

TALENT:  8  /  CONCHITA:  7  /  CANARY:  7  /  THECPTZ:  8  /  AVERAGE:  7.5

PSYCHO  /  CARA DELEVINGNE

TALENT:  4  /  CONCHITA:  10  /  CANARY:  10  /  THECPTZ:  7  /  AVERAGE:  7.75

———————————————————————

On 8/26/2019 at 8:26 PM, talent said:

———————————————————————

BOTTOM 3

———————————————————————

ROOBY.BOOBY  /  GIGI HADID

Reveal hidden contents

TALENT:  10  /  CONCHITA:  9  /  CANARY:  9  /  THECPTZ:  9  /  AVERAGE:  9.25

SEASON SCORE:  42

This means you are in the Bottom 3... but with a higher overall season score than EriKills, you are safe. Congratulations!

THANATOS  /  KATE MOSS

Reveal hidden contents

TALENT:  9  /  CONCHITA:  8  /  CANARY:  8  /  THECPTZ:  10  /  AVERAGE:  8.75

SEASON SCORE:  42

This means you are in the Bottom 3... but with a higher overall season score than EriKills, you are safe. Congratulations!

ERIKILLS  /  RIHANNA

Reveal hidden contents

TALENT:  11  /  CONCHITA:  11  /  CANARY:  11  /  THECPTZ:  11  /  AVERAGE:  11

SEASON SCORE:  38

You have the lowest season score and are eliminated.  :'(

———————————————————————

#ripqueenconchita

ExIpXxD.png

Hide contents
beatinglikeadrum / Anja Rubik: oh, this is just so gorgeous and serene. absolutely love the colour of the water and the visual effect of the ripples and the way the lines are cascading out from her. she looks completely at peace and is absolutely selling a mood. the use of text is simple and bare and font choice and placement are great and easy and really fit the mood. lovely choice.

Invisibility / Ayumi Hamasaki: a simple choice and nice and clean but... really fairly safe and boring this far into the game. she looks great and the cover design is simple and overall it's nice... but i just am not interested in it at all. i think you had better choices and should not have kept overthinking it. it lead you into going with the safe shot, and it really isn't impressing me, especially from someone i pegged as a risk taker.

Psycho / Cara Delevingne: this is a great example of a magazine cover with a lot of text that adds to the flavour of the shot and makes for something that will catch your eye when you pass by the magazine rack. love the use of colour with the red and this is a great, intense, close up of cara that draws you into the magazine. the way there is a lot going on but it is all kept to the outside of the shot and nothing is blocking the view of her stunning eyes and gaze is great.

Not Like The Movies / Duckie Thot: im not really a fan of this. i do like the dress and i think duckie's face is lovely here, but the pose is quite... awkward. the shape of the sleeves and the way her legs are spread with her hands on her thigh feels so amateur and cheapens everything. i also feel like the text is poorly balanced and not great to look at and not helping the nice symmetry of the shot which is the most appealing part.

rooby.booby / Gigi Hadid: i feel like this is a bit cluttered. i like the shot, i think gigi's pose is a serve, and the jacket is ok on its own, but with the text overlayed it starts to fall apart. there's a lot going on with no balance and trying to read the text feels like a struggle. its a shame because i really do enjoy the shot on its own, but as a cover, which was the challenge, it feels overwhelming to look at.

Nurr / Jolin Tsai: oooooh. oooh. very cool, very powerful shot that is an immediate draw, and then everything about the cover heightens the shot and feels like a gorgeous, complete package. love the dramatic lighting and the heavy font that makes the whole thing feel very punchy. jolin's pose and styling is SEVERE. i love the colours and i'm floored that this is a MARIE CLAIRE cover... gorgeous

Thanatos / Kate Moss: oh, i adore this. it's simple and doesn't have a lot going on but doesn't need it. it's kinda kitschy in a great way. the snowglobe is funny but so cute and adds another element to what would otherwise be TOO simple of a cover. the colours are gorgeous and kate is really serving THAT bitch visuals.

PinkBox / Madonna: it's interesting because i feel like nothing about this is absolutely Spectacular and a standout but the way it all works together is really great and i enjoy looking at the cover. i know that in japan the reading direction is right to left, but from a western take, the way you read the title, head down to the subtitle on the left then head to the right, and madonna's red glove leads you down to the text at the bottom from the top corner is cool. the colours are great and its clean. i wish something other than that really popped and gave me a wow moment, but its a well designed cover.

Sabbath / Magdalena Frackowiak: really like this shot and the appearance of it being a drawing almost from her chin down with how flat everything appears and sits. the headpiece is so interesting and her hair and facial expression are lovely as well. while i can be a fan of sparse text and it being done unaligned and with interesting spacing, i'm not totally sold with the text placement here.

Buljangnan / Soo Joo Park: love the blue colour in this. i think ms park is selling a pose and elements of this are really interesting. i wish there was just a little more going on and as a soo joo park fan, i feel like there were better choices. overall its a good shot and the cover is good, but it needed more oomph to really stand out.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @rooby.booby @Nurr @Thanatos @PinkBox @Sabbath @Buljangnan @Black Canary @thecptz

10 hours ago, talent said:

10 hours ago, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: THECPTZ

Reveal hidden contents

eatinglikeadrum // Anja Rubik: yeah wow. this is a great cover tbh. i love the color and how she looks so freaking gorgeous and stunning. whew i felt that! i’d definitely buy this.

Invisibility // Ayumi Hamasaki: lmao i feel underwhelmed :emofish: i think the harper’s bazaar’s one looks so much better. plus, the way it was cropped was very weird. welp.

Psycho // Cara Delevingne: ok you’re finally back! :party: this is good and she is cute. i don’t really like the close-up that much (because when i stare at her for too long, i feel weird idk) but still, it’s a cute cover.

Not Like The Movies // Duckie Thot: serving a powerful woman! a gorgeous cover tbh. i like her pose and how the color goes well together. great job.

rooby.booby // Gigi Hadid: werk miss gigi werk! another powerful woman that we stan. we love empowering woman today :alexz: and again, i stan her pose and her poker face but we need more than that. i feel like i see the poker face a lot. while it’s good, maybe change it up a bit since you’re in the top 10 now. :heart2: great job tho!

Nurr // Jolin Tsai: urgh she’s so beautiful. another great entry from you. idk about the future shapers but she looks stunning. and i stan the vibe that this cover gives me. wow, i’d definitely buy this.

Thanatos // Kate Moss: this is so simple? free & easy just like miss ayumi’s cover. i feel underwhelmed tbh. yes, it’s cute but compared to others, this just got lost. :emofish: even though i love the simplicity, this is TOO simple.

PinkBox // Madonna: stop smoking grandma. you’re about to die soon. ANYWAY, this is a stunning magazine cover. she’s still proving to us that she’s a 100% THAT BITCH. i kinda don’t like her face in this shot but it’s still great. #stopsmokingchallenge

Sabbath // Magdalena Frackowiak: this is simple but it works for me. while this looks easy to make, i still love the feeling that she gives me. well i’m just a sucker for a mysterious vibe. she looks great as usual and the minimalism just jumped out.

Buljangnan // Soo Joo Park: i’m mixed about this. the hunger jumped out but idk i feel weird. the pose serving starving girl but when compared to others, again, this just felt a bit meh. :katie:

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @rooby.booby @Nurr @Thanatos @PinkBox @Sabbath @Buljangnan @Black Canary @thecptz @Queen Conchita

1 minute ago, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

Reveal hidden contents
beatinglikeadrum / Anja Rubik: oh, this is just so gorgeous and serene. absolutely love the colour of the water and the visual effect of the ripples and the way the lines are cascading out from her. she looks completely at peace and is absolutely selling a mood. the use of text is simple and bare and font choice and placement are great and easy and really fit the mood. lovely choice.

Invisibility / Ayumi Hamasaki: a simple choice and nice and clean but... really fairly safe and boring this far into the game. she looks great and the cover design is simple and overall it's nice... but i just am not interested in it at all. i think you had better choices and should not have kept overthinking it. it lead you into going with the safe shot, and it really isn't impressing me, especially from someone i pegged as a risk taker.

Psycho / Cara Delevingne: this is a great example of a magazine cover with a lot of text that adds to the flavour of the shot and makes for something that will catch your eye when you pass by the magazine rack. love the use of colour with the red and this is a great, intense, close up of cara that draws you into the magazine. the way there is a lot going on but it is all kept to the outside of the shot and nothing is blocking the view of her stunning eyes and gaze is great.

Not Like The Movies / Duckie Thot: im not really a fan of this. i do like the dress and i think duckie's face is lovely here, but the pose is quite... awkward. the shape of the sleeves and the way her legs are spread with her hands on her thigh feels so amateur and cheapens everything. i also feel like the text is poorly balanced and not great to look at and not helping the nice symmetry of the shot which is the most appealing part.

rooby.booby / Gigi Hadid: i feel like this is a bit cluttered. i like the shot, i think gigi's pose is a serve, and the jacket is ok on its own, but with the text overlayed it starts to fall apart. there's a lot going on with no balance and trying to read the text feels like a struggle. its a shame because i really do enjoy the shot on its own, but as a cover, which was the challenge, it feels overwhelming to look at.

Nurr / Jolin Tsai: oooooh. oooh. very cool, very powerful shot that is an immediate draw, and then everything about the cover heightens the shot and feels like a gorgeous, complete package. love the dramatic lighting and the heavy font that makes the whole thing feel very punchy. jolin's pose and styling is SEVERE. i love the colours and i'm floored that this is a MARIE CLAIRE cover... gorgeous

Thanatos / Kate Moss: oh, i adore this. it's simple and doesn't have a lot going on but doesn't need it. it's kinda kitschy in a great way. the snowglobe is funny but so cute and adds another element to what would otherwise be TOO simple of a cover. the colours are gorgeous and kate is really serving THAT bitch visuals.

PinkBox / Madonna: it's interesting because i feel like nothing about this is absolutely Spectacular and a standout but the way it all works together is really great and i enjoy looking at the cover. i know that in japan the reading direction is right to left, but from a western take, the way you read the title, head down to the subtitle on the left then head to the right, and madonna's red glove leads you down to the text at the bottom from the top corner is cool. the colours are great and its clean. i wish something other than that really popped and gave me a wow moment, but its a well designed cover.

Sabbath / Magdalena Frackowiak: really like this shot and the appearance of it being a drawing almost from her chin down with how flat everything appears and sits. the headpiece is so interesting and her hair and facial expression are lovely as well. while i can be a fan of sparse text and it being done unaligned and with interesting spacing, i'm not totally sold with the text placement here.

Buljangnan / Soo Joo Park: love the blue colour in this. i think ms park is selling a pose and elements of this are really interesting. i wish there was just a little more going on and as a soo joo park fan, i feel like there were better choices. overall its a good shot and the cover is good, but it needed more oomph to really stand out.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @rooby.booby @Nurr @Thanatos @PinkBox @Sabbath @Buljangnan @Black Canary @thecptz

2 minutes ago, talent said:

Not Like The Movies / Duckie Thot: i do like the dress

excuse me

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

excuse me

well not everyone can have taste i suppose. you are excused

shook shook devayne

———————————————————————

TOP THREE

———————————————————————

:1stplace:  NURR  JOLIN TSAI  :1stplace:

TALENT:  1  /  CANARY:  1  /  THECPTZ:  2  /  AVERAGE:  1.3

:2ndplace:  BEATINGLIKEADRUM  ANJA RUBIK  :2ndplace:

TALENT:  2  /  CANARY:  3  /  THECPTZ:  1  /  AVERAGE:  2

:3rdplace:  PINKBOX  MADONNA  :3rdplace:

TALENT:  5  /  CANARY:  2  /  THECPTZ:  6  /  AVERAGE:  4.3

———————————————————————

I feel the rankings will be all over the place (like Hag just proved) but I'm gonna get an unanimous 10/10/10 :clown:

urgh that old bitch getting the top three

———————————————————————

SAFE

———————————————————————

PSYCHO  /  CARA DELEVINGNE

TALENT:  3  /  CANARY:  5  /  THECPTZ:  7  /  AVERAGE:  5

SABBATH  MAGDALENA FRACKOWIAK

TALENT:  6  /  CANARY:  7  /  THECPTZ:  3  /  AVERAGE:  5.3

ROOBY.BOOBY  GIGI HADID

TALENT:  8  /  CANARY:  6  /  THECPTZ:  4  /  AVERAGE:  6

———————————————————————

One of the Bottom 4 is simply SAFE and not up for elimination... I just wanted some suspense.

Probably gonna do this every week so y'all can't just immediately tell who is going home from the BTM3.

———————————————————————

3 minutes ago, talent said:

One of the Bottom 4 is simply SAFE and not up for elimination... I just wanted some suspense.

I know it's not me so...

———————————————————————

SAFE & BOTTOM 3

———————————————————————

INVISIBILITY  AYUMI HAMASAKI

Spoiler

TALENT:  9  /  CANARY:  9  /  THECPTZ:  10  /  AVERAGE:  9.3

SEASON SCORE:  44

This means that you are in the Bottom 3... but with a higher season score than Thanatos, you are safe.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES  DUCKIE THOT

Spoiler

TALENT:  10  /  CANARY:  4  /  THECPTZ:  5  /  AVERAGE:  6.3

This means you are NOT in the Bottom 3 and are safe! Congratulations.

THANATOS  KATE MOSS

Spoiler

TALENT:  4  /  CANARY:  10  /  THECPTZ:  9  /  AVERAGE:  7.6

SEASON SCORE:  43

This means that you are in the Bottom 3... and with the lowest season score, you are out.  :frown:

BULJANGNAN  SOO JOO PARK

Spoiler

TALENT:  7  /  CANARY:  8  /  THECPTZ:  8  /  AVERAGE:  7.6

SEASON SCORE:  46

This means that you are in the Bottom 3... but with a higher season score than Thanatos, you are safe.

———————————————————————

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.