POSE ™ 003 // FINALLY!

talent

Just now, talent said:

abshdnsjdb i love you girl but what happened

ill still keep u but i thought u were gone

I don't think this judging life is for me.. first CG now this! it's too tedious and looking at spreadsheets gives me a headache so um hehe

lcJ9dRu.gif

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• PinkBox

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

Build a bear always makes me scrihm

me the **** too

3 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

I don't think this judging life is for me.. first CG now this! it's too tedious and looking at spreadsheets gives me a headache so um hehe

lcJ9dRu.gif

well girl i get that, just communicate next time  :cries:  still love u but lemme snatch your name off the first post soon

7 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Really have no idea who the judge who is going to be replaced could be

i think i have an idea, might be wrong tho

DHr7I77.jpg 

2 minutes ago, talent said:

well girl i get that, just communicate next time  :cries:  still love u but lemme snatch your name off the first post soon

I feel bad so just avoided it :rip: did the same with CG. sorry :'( 

Just now, Sabbath said:

i think i have an idea, might be wrong tho

DHr7I77.jpg 

Can you do me a favour and say hi to moe lester please

Fff the mess, glad you're back though!

6 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Can you do me a favour and say hi to moe lester please

5iAydS5.gif

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: TALENT

Spoiler

beatinglikeadrum - Anja Rubik // i like this. its somewhat romantic, it definitely gives me almost an interesting modern take on sleeping beauty what with is clearly her prince charming being a half naked dude at comic con doing a poor mans avatar cosplay... but i stan

Invisibility - Ayumi Hamasaki // it definitely lacks a little for me but i like the concept. its a bit corny but in a good way. i enjoy the colour palette of the shot and it combines sort of a space exploration fantasy with a little more of a historical kind of glamour in a nice way.

Kylie Minogue - Barbie Blank // this exact video really gave me my life as a child

Psycho - Cara Delevigne // not my absolute favourite shot and i feel like it just lacks a smidge in the fantasy category, but i appreciate elements of it. the composition and the focus on the rose is nice and the soft colours kind of serve in the right direction, but its missing something.

Not Like The Movies - Duckie Thot // super easy and simple take on the task but really appreciated it. super fun, interesting, and dynamic shot and the little details really make it. visually interesting and i kept looking at this shot over the week.

Jaye - Ezra Miller // great, great look that really is very fantastical. is the shot itself super great and really interesting? no, but i appreciate that the look itself absolutely hits that fantasy note and it got points from me for that.

Overprotected - Florence Welch // a very unexpected take but a pleasant one. i was imagining something different from florence; i am very familiar with her body of work and other shots and was picturing other choices but this one came as a great surprise that: fit the theme, has an awesome colour story, lovely framing, and tells a tale.

rooby.booby - Gigi Hadid // a little reminiscent of your shot from last week. great shots, this one is definitely very middle-of-huntsman-chase-into-the-dangerous-woods-pause-for-a-photoshoot which i kinda love, but it lost some effect for me with its similarity to your glamour shot.

kipperskipper - Jennie Kim // i like this. i get hints of a fantasy vibe almost as if i was drinking a fantasy flavoured la croix, but i was expecting a LOT more. cute, but no punch.

Noah - Jennifer Lawrence // super interesting shot and a fascinating choice of direction for fantasy. feels a lot like a very fanciful, elaborate dream someone would have and really hits something for me that i think nobody else really aimed for. love the softness and the overall vibe. styling and jennifer's face and body delivery are great.

Nurr - Jolin Tsai // so, so unexpected. felt like a random jab out of nowhere when you handed this in but.... really enjoy it. gives me both fifth element vibes as well as tastes of the final scene of the video for cellophane by fka twigs. slaps of a spacey, artsy sci-fi fantasy. love.

Thanatos - Kate Moss // interesting take with some really cool choices. the styling is odd in the best way and is my favourite part and feels like some strange art film fantasy. the photo isn't my favourite; feels busy and the bits and pieces don't mesh completely, but i appreciate it.

KatyCatPH - Katy Perry // a really pleasant choice this week. definitely was the best of the modern reimagining shots this week. a very glamorous, cool evil queen and the styling and set direction gives it a very magic feel. great shot.

Moonlightbae - Kendall Jenner // this was not your week. the photo is really lacking in fantasy for me. it was an interesting shot, but i don't get fantasy from this, it feels definitely too human and just like an ad campaign for the dress. good shot that is very interesting to look at, but nothing fantastical.

Girlicious - Kim Petras // interesting. not entirely my favourite, but i like it somewhat. i do get a fantasy of like.. manic pixie dream girl taking boring prom photos in a boring dress because her parents made her but fantasizing about being out there and cool and... let me not. i wish it was a little more, but i liked it. thank you

PinkBox - Madonna // another person pulling from a similar photoshoot. i actually love this shot for the theme and definitely find it fantastical, and i also love the shot altogether. great styling, interesting story, great composition and lighting and set, but having seen something similar already detracted from it for me.

Sabbath - Magdalena Frackowiak // loved getting an outright sci-fi shot! really cool. love how the image is so large and with a lot of elements but everything is the same shade and magdalena stands out because of her skin being unique in the frame. great shot.

fiercE - Måns Zelmerlöw // i knew this was going to be tough for you as soon as the theme was announced. i felt terrible, i was really hoping you'd be able to dig soemthing up. we all agreed on this shot being the best and most acceptable of the two, but it really still falls behind, and i think you know that. its fairly boring and kind of awkward. i was pulling for you though :'(

Touch It - Naomi Campbell // i can see what you were envisioning in this for fantasy, but it just isn't completely working for me. it's a somewhat interesting, dynamic shot, but i feel like it really lacks in the fantasy category.

Tsareena - Nicki Minaj // cool choice. im sure plenty of people have had this exact fantasy. stood out positively because of how different it was from everyone else while still definitely ticking the fantasy box. really interesting choice of colours and nicki is serving in all 3 iterations.

prézli - Pixie Lott // not awful but.... somewhat boring. like the colour palette and styling. reminds me of anja's photo but a lot more bare bones and with way less budget. it's cute, i like looking at it... but when you have cute next to gorgeous, gorgeous is gonna, you know, devour cute.

EriKills - Rihanna // great choice for fantasy. gorgeous, detailed costuming that feels like something you'd see on the fairy godmother in a super modern, artsy cinderella, or something of that nature. she looks gorgeous and is serving face.

Loyalty - Selena Gomez // super cutesy, classic take on fantasy, but works super positively in this batch of photos. really love the styling and how much her cloak pops and how immediately you recognize the fairy tale stripped down to fairly plain elements.

Buljangnan - Soo Joo Park // i see it, but it's not over the top for me. soo joo looks lovely and the styling helps a lot. the frozen moment feels like a romance movie fantasy and the wild hair is interesting, but i was hoping for MUCH more.

Lukey - Tyra Banks // kinda what kendall's photo should have been like but had no elements of. takes the animalistic fantasy to the level of fantasy i was hoping for. a strong shot with great elements (the lighting, the styling, the super smooth reflective floor).

Blackberry - Winnie Harlow // cool shot and i can see the idea forming here of somewhat magic priestess, but very very simplified and in need of more to support it and really amp up the fantasy factor. otherwise a great shot, and winnie looks stunning.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Kylie Minogue @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Jaye @Overprotected @rooby.booby @kipperskipper @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Girlicious @PinkBox @Sabbath @fiercE @Touch It @Tsareena @prézli @EriKills @Loyalty @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @Boys @Queen Conchita @Kylie Jenner

1 minute ago, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: TALENT

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum - Anja Rubik // i like this. its somewhat romantic, it definitely gives me almost an interesting modern take on sleeping beauty what with is clearly her prince charming being a half naked dude at comic con doing a poor mans avatar cosplay... but i stan

Invisibility - Ayumi Hamasaki // it definitely lacks a little for me but i like the concept. its a bit corny but in a good way. i enjoy the colour palette of the shot and it combines sort of a space exploration fantasy with a little more of a historical kind of glamour in a nice way.

Kylie Minogue - Barbie Blank // this exact video really gave me my life as a child

Psycho - Cara Delevigne // not my absolute favourite shot and i feel like it just lacks a smidge in the fantasy category, but i appreciate elements of it. the composition and the focus on the rose is nice and the soft colours kind of serve in the right direction, but its missing something.

Not Like The Movies - Duckie Thot // super easy and simple take on the task but really appreciated it. super fun, interesting, and dynamic shot and the little details really make it. visually interesting and i kept looking at this shot over the week.

Jaye - Ezra Miller // great, great look that really is very fantastical. is the shot itself super great and really interesting? no, but i appreciate that the look itself absolutely hits that fantasy note and it got points from me for that.

Overprotected - Florence Welch // a very unexpected take but a pleasant one. i was imagining something different from florence; i am very familiar with her body of work and other shots and was picturing other choices but this one came as a great surprise that: fit the theme, has an awesome colour story, lovely framing, and tells a tale.

rooby.booby - Gigi Hadid // a little reminiscent of your shot from last week. great shots, this one is definitely very middle-of-huntsman-chase-into-the-dangerous-woods-pause-for-a-photoshoot which i kinda love, but it lost some effect for me with its similarity to your glamour shot.

kipperskipper - Jennie Kim // i like this. i get hints of a fantasy vibe almost as if i was drinking a fantasy flavoured la croix, but i was expecting a LOT more. cute, but no punch.

Noah - Jennifer Lawrence // super interesting shot and a fascinating choice of direction for fantasy. feels a lot like a very fanciful, elaborate dream someone would have and really hits something for me that i think nobody else really aimed for. love the softness and the overall vibe. styling and jennifer's face and body delivery are great.

Nurr - Jolin Tsai // so, so unexpected. felt like a random jab out of nowhere when you handed this in but.... really enjoy it. gives me both fifth element vibes as well as tastes of the final scene of the video for cellophane by fka twigs. slaps of a spacey, artsy sci-fi fantasy. love.

Thanatos - Kate Moss // interesting take with some really cool choices. the styling is odd in the best way and is my favourite part and feels like some strange art film fantasy. the photo isn't my favourite; feels busy and the bits and pieces don't mesh completely, but i appreciate it.

KatyCatPH - Katy Perry // a really pleasant choice this week. definitely was the best of the modern reimagining shots this week. a very glamorous, cool evil queen and the styling and set direction gives it a very magic feel. great shot.

Moonlightbae - Kendall Jenner // this was not your week. the photo is really lacking in fantasy for me. it was an interesting shot, but i don't get fantasy from this, it feels definitely too human and just like an ad campaign for the dress. good shot that is very interesting to look at, but nothing fantastical.

Girlicious - Kim Petras // interesting. not entirely my favourite, but i like it somewhat. i do get a fantasy of like.. manic pixie dream girl taking boring prom photos in a boring dress because her parents made her but fantasizing about being out there and cool and... let me not. i wish it was a little more, but i liked it. thank you

PinkBox - Madonna // another person pulling from a similar photoshoot. i actually love this shot for the theme and definitely find it fantastical, and i also love the shot altogether. great styling, interesting story, great composition and lighting and set, but having seen something similar already detracted from it for me.

Sabbath - Magdalena Frackowiak // loved getting an outright sci-fi shot! really cool. love how the image is so large and with a lot of elements but everything is the same shade and magdalena stands out because of her skin being unique in the frame. great shot.

fiercE - Måns Zelmerlöw // i knew this was going to be tough for you as soon as the theme was announced. i felt terrible, i was really hoping you'd be able to dig soemthing up. we all agreed on this shot being the best and most acceptable of the two, but it really still falls behind, and i think you know that. its fairly boring and kind of awkward. i was pulling for you though :'(

Touch It - Naomi Campbell // i can see what you were envisioning in this for fantasy, but it just isn't completely working for me. it's a somewhat interesting, dynamic shot, but i feel like it really lacks in the fantasy category.

Tsareena - Nicki Minaj // cool choice. im sure plenty of people have had this exact fantasy. stood out positively because of how different it was from everyone else while still definitely ticking the fantasy box. really interesting choice of colours and nicki is serving in all 3 iterations.

prézli - Pixie Lott // not awful but.... somewhat boring. like the colour palette and styling. reminds me of anja's photo but a lot more bare bones and with way less budget. it's cute, i like looking at it... but when you have cute next to gorgeous, gorgeous is gonna, you know, devour cute.

EriKills - Rihanna // great choice for fantasy. gorgeous, detailed costuming that feels like something you'd see on the fairy godmother in a super modern, artsy cinderella, or something of that nature. she looks gorgeous and is serving face.

Loyalty - Selena Gomez // super cutesy, classic take on fantasy, but works super positively in this batch of photos. really love the styling and how much her cloak pops and how immediately you recognize the fairy tale stripped down to fairly plain elements.

Buljangnan - Soo Joo Park // i see it, but it's not over the top for me. soo joo looks lovely and the styling helps a lot. the frozen moment feels like a romance movie fantasy and the wild hair is interesting, but i was hoping for MUCH more.

Lukey - Tyra Banks // kinda what kendall's photo should have been like but had no elements of. takes the animalistic fantasy to the level of fantasy i was hoping for. a strong shot with great elements (the lighting, the styling, the super smooth reflective floor).

Blackberry - Winnie Harlow // cool shot and i can see the idea forming here of somewhat magic priestess, but very very simplified and in need of more to support it and really amp up the fantasy factor. otherwise a great shot, and winnie looks stunning.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Kylie Minogue @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Jaye @Overprotected @rooby.booby @kipperskipper @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Girlicious @PinkBox @Sabbath @fiercE @Touch It @Tsareena @prézli @EriKills @Loyalty @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @Boys @Queen Conchita @Kylie Jenner

On 6/22/2019 at 10:23 PM, talent said:

———————————————————————

TOP FIVE

———————————————————————

:1stplace:  NOT LIKE THE MOVIES  /  DUCKIE THOT  :1stplace:

TALENT:  1  /  CONCHITA:  7  /  BOYS:  1  /  AVERAGE:  3

Congratulations @Not Like The Movies! Please let me know whether or not you are keeping immunity or choosing the hidden power.

:2ndplace:  NOAH  /  JENNIFER LAWRENCE  :2ndplace:

TALENT:  2  /  CONCHITA:  2  /  BOYS:  9  /  AVERAGE:  4.3

:3rdplace:  LUKEY  /  TYRA BANKS  :3rdplace:

TALENT:  9  /  CONCHITA:  6  /  BOYS:  2  /  AVERAGE:  5.6

:clap3:  KATYCATPH  /  KATY PERRY  :clap3:

TALENT:  5  /  CONCHITA:  5  /  BOYS:  8  /  AVERAGE:  6

:clap3:  SABBATH  /  MAGDALENA FRACKOWIAK  :clap3:

TALENT:  4  /  CONCHITA:  9  /  BOYS:  7  /  AVERAGE:  6.6

———————————————————————

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Kylie Minogue @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Jaye @Overprotected @rooby.booby @kipperskipper @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Girlicious @PinkBox @Sabbath @fiercE @Touch It @Tsareena @prézli @EriKills @Loyalty @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @Boys @Queen Conchita

9 minutes ago, talent said:

i do get a fantasy of like.. manic pixie dream girl taking boring prom photos in a boring dress because her parents made her

:bibliahh:

———————————————————————

HIGH

———————————————————————

:clap3:  NURR  /  JOLIN TSAI  :clap3:

TALENT:  7  /  CONCHITA:  10  /  BOYS:  6  /  AVERAGE:  7.6

:clap3:  LOYALTY  /  SELENA GOMEZ  :clap3:

TALENT:  8  /  CONCHITA:  4  /  BOYS:  13  /  AVERAGE:  8.3

:clap3:  ERIKILLS  /  RIHANNA  :clap3:

TALENT:  6  /  CONCHITA:  3  /  BOYS:  17  /  AVERAGE:  8.6

:clap3:  JAYE  /  EZRA MILLER  :clap3:

TALENT:  16  /  CONCHITA:  1  /  BOYS:  11  /  AVERAGE:  9.3

:clap3:  OVERPROTECTED  /  FLORENCE WELCH  :clap3:

TALENT:  3  /  CONCHITA:  11  /  BOYS:  15  /  AVERAGE:  9.6

———————————————————————

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Kylie Minogue @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Jaye @Overprotected @rooby.booby @kipperskipper @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Girlicious @PinkBox @Sabbath @fiercE @Touch It @Tsareena @prézli @EriKills @Loyalty @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @Boys @Queen Conchita

———————————————————————

SAFE

———————————————————————

ROOBY.BOOBY  /  GIGI HADID

TALENT:  12  /  CONCHITA:  14  /  BOYS:  4  /  AVERAGE:  10

THANATOS  /  KATE MOSS

TALENT:  15  /  CONCHITA:  12  /  BOYS:  5  /  AVERAGE:  10.6

BEATINGLIKEADRUM  /  ANJA RUBIK

TALENT:  11  /  CONCHITA:  21  /  BOYS:  3  /  AVERAGE:  11.6

PSYCHO  /  CARA DELEVIGNE

TALENT:  18  /  CONCHITA:  8  /  BOYS:  12  /  AVERAGE:  12.6

INVISIBILITY  /  AYUMI HAMASAKI

TALENT:  13  /  CONCHITA:  24  /  BOYS:  10  /  AVERAGE:  15.6

PINKBOX  /  MADONNA

TALENT:  10  /  CONCHITA:  16  /  BOYS:  23  /  AVERAGE:  16.3

BLACKBERRY  /  WINNIE HARLOW

TALENT:  17  /  CONCHITA:  13  /  BOYS:  19  /  AVERAGE:  16.3

———————————————————————

———————————————————————

LOW

———————————————————————

TSAREENA  /  NICKI MINAJ

TALENT:  14  /  CONCHITA:  19  /  BOYS:  18  /  AVERAGE:  17

GIRLICIOUS  /  KIM PETRAS

TALENT:  19  /  CONCHITA:  18  /  BOYS:  14  /  AVERAGE:  17

BULJANGNAN  /  SOO JOO PARK

TALENT:  20  /  CONCHITA:  15  /  BOYS:  21  /  AVERAGE:  18.6

MOONLIGHTBAE  /  KENDALL JENNER

TALENT:  24  /  CONCHITA:  17  /  BOYS:  16  /  AVERAGE:  19

KIPPERSKIPPER  /  JENNIE KIM

TALENT:  21  /  CONCHITA:  23  /  BOYS:  22  /  AVERAGE:  22

———————————————————————

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

Not your name being mimi imfurst in the spreadsheet :bibliahh:

ansdlksndlkfh its my name on the google account i use for everything that isnt school it just makes me cackle  :dies:

So who's left?

———————————————————————

BOTTOM 4

———————————————————————

KYLIE MINOGUE  /  BARBIE BLANK

Spoiler

TALENT:  26  /  CONCHITA:  25  /  BOYS:  25  /  AVERAGE:  25.3

This means with the lowest score of the round, you are eliminated.  :'(

FIERCE  /  MÅNS ZELMERLÖW

Spoiler

TALENT:  25  /  CONCHITA:  22  /  BOYS:  26  /  AVERAGE:  24.3

This means you are in the Bottom 3... and with the lowest overall season score of the 3, are eliminated.  :'(

TOUCH IT  /  NAOMI CAMPBELL

Spoiler

TALENT:  23  /  CONCHITA:  20  /  BOYS:  24  /  AVERAGE:  22.3

This means you are in the Bottom 3... but with a higher average than fiercE, you are safe. Congratulations!

PRÉZLI  /  PIXIE LOTT

Spoiler

TALENT:  22  /  CONCHITA:  26  /  BOYS:  20  /  AVERAGE:  22.6

This means you are in the Bottom 3... but with a higher average than fiercE, you are safe. Congratulations!

———————————————————————

PTNR

omg 2nd place tysm judges :jonny5::heart2:

screaming @ me being 2nd two rounds in a row though aslkjaldsak hopefully I can get a win next round :gaycat3:

Your new Buzz Word is...

rpzgDGa.png

...and by that, I mean black and white. I just wanted all the buzz words to be one word.

Your photo this week should be interesting, dynamic, gorgeous... without the use of any colour.

The deadline for this round is Saturday, June 29th at 11:59PM EST.

Feel free to include a caption or ask me for extensions as per usual.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Jaye @Overprotected @rooby.booby @kipperskipper @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Girlicious @PinkBox @Sabbath @Touch It @Tsareena @prézli @EriKills @Loyalty @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @Boys @Queen Conchita @Kylie Jenner

1 hour ago, talent said:

———————————————————————

TOP FIVE

———————————————————————

:1stplace:  NOT LIKE THE MOVIES  /  DUCKIE THOT  :1stplace:

TALENT:  1  /  CONCHITA:  7  /  BOYS:  1  /  AVERAGE:  3

Congratulations @Not Like The Movies! Please let me know whether or not you are keeping immunity or choosing the hidden power.

:2ndplace:  NOAH  /  JENNIFER LAWRENCE  :2ndplace:

TALENT:  2  /  CONCHITA:  2  /  BOYS:  9  /  AVERAGE:  4.3

:3rdplace:  LUKEY  /  TYRA BANKS  :3rdplace:

TALENT:  9  /  CONCHITA:  6  /  BOYS:  2  /  AVERAGE:  5.6

:clap3:  KATYCATPH  /  KATY PERRY  :clap3:

TALENT:  5  /  CONCHITA:  5  /  BOYS:  8  /  AVERAGE:  6

:clap3:  SABBATH  /  MAGDALENA FRACKOWIAK  :clap3:

TALENT:  4  /  CONCHITA:  9  /  BOYS:  7  /  AVERAGE:  6.6

———————————————————————

1 hour ago, talent said:

———————————————————————

HIGH

———————————————————————

:clap3:  NURR  /  JOLIN TSAI  :clap3:

TALENT:  7  /  CONCHITA:  10  /  BOYS:  6  /  AVERAGE:  7.6

:clap3:  LOYALTY  /  SELENA GOMEZ  :clap3:

TALENT:  8  /  CONCHITA:  4  /  BOYS:  13  /  AVERAGE:  8.3

:clap3:  ERIKILLS  /  RIHANNA  :clap3:

TALENT:  6  /  CONCHITA:  3  /  BOYS:  17  /  AVERAGE:  8.6

:clap3:  JAYE  /  EZRA MILLER  :clap3:

TALENT:  16  /  CONCHITA:  1  /  BOYS:  11  /  AVERAGE:  9.3

:clap3:  OVERPROTECTED  /  FLORENCE WELCH  :clap3:

TALENT:  3  /  CONCHITA:  11  /  BOYS:  15  /  AVERAGE:  9.6

———————————————————————

1 hour ago, talent said:

———————————————————————

SAFE

———————————————————————

ROOBY.BOOBY  /  GIGI HADID

TALENT:  12  /  CONCHITA:  14  /  BOYS:  4  /  AVERAGE:  10

THANATOS  /  KATE MOSS

TALENT:  15  /  CONCHITA:  12  /  BOYS:  5  /  AVERAGE:  10.6

BEATINGLIKEADRUM  /  ANJA RUBIK

TALENT:  11  /  CONCHITA:  21  /  BOYS:  3  /  AVERAGE:  11.6

PSYCHO  /  CARA DELEVIGNE

TALENT:  18  /  CONCHITA:  8  /  BOYS:  12  /  AVERAGE:  12.6

INVISIBILITY  /  AYUMI HAMASAKI

TALENT:  13  /  CONCHITA:  24  /  BOYS:  10  /  AVERAGE:  15.6

PINKBOX  /  MADONNA

TALENT:  10  /  CONCHITA:  16  /  BOYS:  23  /  AVERAGE:  16.3

BLACKBERRY  /  WINNIE HARLOW

TALENT:  17  /  CONCHITA:  13  /  BOYS:  19  /  AVERAGE:  16.3

———————————————————————

58 minutes ago, talent said:

———————————————————————

LOW

———————————————————————

TSAREENA  /  NICKI MINAJ

TALENT:  14  /  CONCHITA:  19  /  BOYS:  18  /  AVERAGE:  17

GIRLICIOUS  /  KIM PETRAS

TALENT:  19  /  CONCHITA:  18  /  BOYS:  14  /  AVERAGE:  17

BULJANGNAN  /  SOO JOO PARK

TALENT:  20  /  CONCHITA:  15  /  BOYS:  21  /  AVERAGE:  18.6

MOONLIGHTBAE  /  KENDALL JENNER

TALENT:  24  /  CONCHITA:  17  /  BOYS:  16  /  AVERAGE:  19

KIPPERSKIPPER  /  JENNIE KIM

TALENT:  21  /  CONCHITA:  23  /  BOYS:  22  /  AVERAGE:  22

———————————————————————

46 minutes ago, talent said:

———————————————————————

BOTTOM 4

———————————————————————

KYLIE MINOGUE  /  BARBIE BLANK

Reveal hidden contents

TALENT:  26  /  CONCHITA:  25  /  BOYS:  25  /  AVERAGE:  25.3

This means with the lowest score of the round, you are eliminated.  :'(

FIERCE  /  MÅNS ZELMERLÖW

Reveal hidden contents

TALENT:  25  /  CONCHITA:  22  /  BOYS:  26  /  AVERAGE:  24.3

This means you are in the Bottom 3... and with the lowest overall season score of the 3, are eliminated.  :'(

TOUCH IT  /  NAOMI CAMPBELL

Reveal hidden contents

TALENT:  23  /  CONCHITA:  20  /  BOYS:  24  /  AVERAGE:  22.3

PRÉZLI  /  PIXIE LOTT

Reveal hidden contents

TALENT:  22  /  CONCHITA:  26  /  BOYS:  20  /  AVERAGE:  22.6

———————————————————————

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.