POSE ™ 003 // FINALLY!

talent

2 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

Sent my critiques x

Are you for real?!? I was rooting for Queen Consistentchita?!? Are you even her?!? WHERE DID YOU BRING HER?!? WE WANT OUR CONCHITA BACK!!!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• PinkBox

2 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Are you for real?!? I was rooting for Queen Consistentchita?!? Are you even her?!? WHERE DID YOU BRING HER?!? WE WANT OUR CONCHITA BACK!!!

Behind the scenes footage of @Queen Conchita being confronted about how she got her critiques done so fast

Feel that I'm gonna flop into the middle part of the safes this week

0UuQQDo.jpg

@Sabbath being too poor to be able to afford a camera that takes pictures in color is NOT glamorous

0UuQQDo.jpg

Just now, PinkBox said:

@Sabbath being too poor to be able to afford a camera that takes pictures in color is NOT glamorous

0UuQQDo.jpg

Weren't you alive in a time when there was no color?

7 minutes ago, Boys said:

yes but that wasn't because of the lack of money, it was because the technology didn't exist

I doubt her celeb is that old

0UuQQDo.jpg

you'll never be glamour

I forgot what the round was about scrolling through those entrihs tbqh

0UuQQDo.jpg

Well, it's over. 

5 hours ago, PinkBox said:

0UuQQDo.jpg

5 hours ago, Boys said:

CLOCK THE WHALE

0UuQQDo.jpg

7 hours ago, PinkBox said:

@Nurr inch resting...

be happy you got that immunity you obese whale, your entry was ****, I was right, ain't not Russians hacking anyone

0UuQQDo.jpg

Go run some miles on the treadmill instead of obsessing over me FAT bitch, you need it

0UuQQDo.jpg

Edited by Nurr

Post the results

3 hours ago, Nurr said:

Go run some miles on the treadmill instead of obsessing over me FAT bitch, you need it

tenor.gif

PTC

Cara Delevigne, Kate Moss, Katy Perry, Rihanna and Mans Zelmerlöw are my favorites. :mandown:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: QUEEN CONCHITA

Spoiler

beatinglikeadrum - Anja Rubik // I love all the ornaments on the table, the whole scene is very glamourous and rich. Pretty dress colour too, great job. 

Invisibility - Ayumi Hamasaki // I think the sterile white background is the reason I don't love this as much as I probably should.

Kylie Minogue - Barbie Blank // Girl what is this, it looks like a shot that didn't make the final cut ... but it actually did :skull: 

Psycho - Cara Delevigne // Stunning, no other words needed.

Not Like The Movies - Duckie Thot // I'm obsessed with this colour outfit, looks amazing against her skin tone. Hands on the hips like she knows she's that bitch, love it.

Jaye - Ezra Miller // This is more like it! Simplistic but fits the round perfectly.

Overprotected - Florence Welch // In two minds about this, I think her outfit looks cheap and the posing especially when you zoom in looks strange but I dig the concept and do rather like the spotlights. 

thecptz - Frederikke Sofie // Obsessed with this makeup look but nothing else in this shot is giving me glamour vibes.

rooby.booby - Gigi Hadid // The whole picture is stunning, love the contrast between Gigi and the horse and the foggy background and the rich green leaves.

Pendulum - Grace Jones // N/A

kipperskipper - Jennie Kim // A roll neck sweater doesn't scream glamour to me. 

Noah - Jennifer Lawrence // A comeback :jonny: I'm presuming this is from the same shoot as a picture you sent in last season? The wet background, cracked floor and then a beautiful woman looking like a million dollars. 

Nurr - Jolin Tsai // Damn girl, you did it again. Love the concept of this shot and it stands out amongst the stereotypical 'glamour' pictures others have sent.

Thanatos - Kate Moss // Shot of the season so far, the room trashed with Chanel bags is a mood.

KatyCatPH - Katy Perry // This picture is very British and I stan! The head piece is such a statement.

Moonlightbae - Kendall Jenner // She looks super pretty but it's not blowing me away.

Girlicious - Kim Petras // I mean it's a bit bland isn't it? Like the shade of pink though.

PinkBox - Madonna // A picture taken in 1920 ? Classic glamour picture, very pretty.

Sabbath - Magdalena Frackowiak // Being honest you set such a high standard with your entry last round that this is a slight drop but I love the hat covering her eye and she does look glamorous so I still like it.

fiercE - Måns Zelmerlöw // A glamourous man is always going to serve in a round like this. It's very similar to what you sent last time so I would love to see something unexpected next time.

Touch It - Naomi Campbell // She kinda looks photoshopped into the picture here which I kinda like? Black and red is such a classic colour palette and she looks like a strong independent woman which just oozes glamour.

Tsareena - Nicki Minaj // Oh the hairstyle makes this picture, it's not the most amazing shot of the round but it's a definite upgrade on last round.

prézli - Pixie Lott // Fits the round and she does looks super pretty but as an overall shot it's on the slightly boring/safe side.

EriKills - Rihanna // o.b.s.e.s.s.e.d a clear standout.

Loyalty - Selena Gomez // The immunity has come in handy. Neck up is stunning but that dress is so cheap looking.

Buljangnan - Soo Joo Park // This is really cool, love the outfit and shoe combo against the gold detailing in the background.

Lukey - Tyra Banks // Unexpected! I'm glad you didn't go for the typical glamourous Tyra shot.

Blackberry - Winnie Harlow // She looks pretty yes but it's quite a boring shot and nothing I couldn't find on Instagram.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Kylie Minogue @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Jaye @Overprotected @thecptz @rooby.booby @Pendulum @kipperskipper @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Girlicious @PinkBox @Sabbath @fiercE @Touch It @Tsareena @prézli @EriKills @Loyalty @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @Boys @Queen Conchita @Kylie Jenner

i'll never be glamour

Lukey - Tyra Banks // Unexpected! I'm glad you didn't go for the typical glamourous Tyra shot.

Now that my dears is what I call a #1

qHX9B5L.gif

We stan this judge :jonny2:

Well it's over

Should've photoshopped a cute background into the pic

qHX9B5L.gif

Jennie may be wearing a sweater but she is still serving more glamour than most these hoes

15 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Well it's over

Should've photoshopped a cute background into the pic

qHX9B5L.gif

kiiii a fat FLOP

qHX9B5L.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.