y9kUCFI.jpgy9kUCFI.jpgy9kUCFI.jpg

y9kUCFI.jpg

y9kUCFI.jpg

y9kUCFI.jpg

y9kUCFI.jpg

y9kUCFI.jpg

y9kUCFI.jpgy9kUCFI.jpgy9kUCFI.jpg

:deadbanana:

i worked 9 hours today  :deadbanana:  ill do my critiques early tomorrow MOST LIKELY but ill definitely post some of the Q&As

Legend I knew you wouldn't leave us hanging ?

12 minutes ago, talent said:

i worked 9 hours today  :deadbanana:  ill do my critiques early tomorrow MOST LIKELY but ill definitely post some of the Q&As

we love a hard working bear builder ?

16 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Legend I knew you wouldn't leave us hanging ?

i did my scores immediately but just with helping my sister with her baby shower and work i havent had time to critique, but i have tomorrow off so Hopefully

5 hours ago, talent said:

i did my scores immediately but just with helping my sister with her baby shower and work i havent had time to critique, but i have tomorrow off so Hopefully

baby shower is just spending money for nothing...you're spending money on decorations and free food for your guests just to celebrate that you will feel sick for almost 9 months and you wont sleep for next 1 year...

Rumour on the street is Tyra is top 2 and is number 2

On 7/27/2019 at 11:36 AM, talent said:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: THECPTZ

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum - Anja Rubik // she’s posing tho. idk she looks great but she’s clearly posing here so let me see others entries.

Invisibility - Ayumi Hamasaki // well sing queen. this is great and feels v candid-y to me. something about the ball bugs me tho. whew queen of ball. great job.

Psycho - Cara Delevigne // just like anja’s critiques, she’s posing. i prefer this to anja’s tho since she looks more stunning. (no shade anja!) it’s a great shot.

Overprotected - Florence Welch // hmm cute. somehow, i FEEL her. whew. sing to me queen. i love how she feels every words she sings.

rooby.booby - Gigi Hadid // it’s okay. not memorable but at least this is candid shot. a safe choice tbh.

Noah - Jennifer Lawrence // i FELT that. she is serving :jonny2: and i love it so much. WHEW. amazing job noah.

Nurr - Jolin Tsai // asadasdasd OMG. flexible queen. another cute and okay picture. idk what else to say but yeah, it’s cute. hate the dress tho :shakeno:

Thanatos - Kate Moss // lol an NSFW in candid round. who would’ve thought?! poor girl looks like she didn’t want to go up topless. i feel for her :cries: anyway, good job.

KatyCatPH - Katy Perry // :bibliahh: you keep slaying the candid round! hopefully, you’ll do the same in the future rounds. you did amazing and i think you know that.

Moonlightbae - Kendall Jenner // ooh pose girl! the same with cara’s and anja’s, she looks stunning but memorable? i don’t think so. it’s okay.

PinkBox - Madonna // oh wow old bitch did THAT. :eek: this is a great shot tbh. my favourite from you since i’ve been a judge so werk!

Sabbath - Magdalena Frackowiak // oops. this is good. you’re doing great in the game so far so hope you keep slaying and tbh you should’ve won last round.

EriKills - Rihanna // well party! this is not bad at all but compared to others, it kinda fell short. but you did better than some so i think you’re gonna be fine.

Buljangnan - Soo Joo Park // idk but this is disappointing? i really don’t like this shot and i’m so sorry. :emofish:

Lukey - Tyra Banks // oh cute. don’t have anything else to say. :michael:

Blackberry - Winnie Harlow // ok, this is like she knew there was a camera. i don’t feel candid THAT much from this one. it may be just for me since talent gave this a pass so.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Overprotected @rooby.booby @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @PinkBox @Sabbath @EriKills @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @Black Canary @thecptz @Queen Conchita

On 7/28/2019 at 1:17 PM, talent said:

On 7/28/2019 at 11:39 PM, talent said:

———————————————————————

TOP THREE

———————————————————————

:1stplace:  SABBATH  /  MAGDALENA FRACKOWIAK  :1stplace:

TALENT:  1  /  CONCHITA:  2  /  CANARY:  1  /  THECPTZ:  6  /  AVERAGE:  2.5

Congratulations @Sabbath! Please let me know whether or not you are keeping immunity or choosing the hidden power.

:2ndplace:  KATYCATPH  /  KATY PERRY  :2ndplace:

TALENT:  2  /  CONCHITA:  4  /  CANARY:  3  /  THECPTZ:  2  /  AVERAGE:  2.75

:2ndplace:  NOAH  /  JENNIFER LAWRENCE  :2ndplace:

TALENT:  7  /  CONCHITA:  1  /  CANARY:  2  /  THECPTZ:  1  /  AVERAGE:  2.75

———————————————————————

I think the closest Top Three ever. Wig.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Overprotected @rooby.booby @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @PinkBox @Sabbath @EriKills @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @Black Canary @thecptz @Queen Conchita

On 7/28/2019 at 11:46 PM, talent said:

———————————————————————

HIGH

———————————————————————

:clap3:  PINKBOX  /  MADONNA  :clap3:

TALENT:  3  /  CONCHITA:  6  /  CANARY:  6  /  THECPTZ:  3  /  AVERAGE:  4.5

:clap3:  ERIKILLS  /  RIHANNA  :clap3:

TALENT:  6  /  CONCHITA:  5  /  CANARY:  4  /  THECPTZ:  10  /  AVERAGE:  6.25

:clap3:  INVISIBILITY  /  AYUMI HAMASAKI  :clap3:

TALENT:  5  /  CONCHITA:  10  /  CANARY:  7  /  THECPTZ:  4  /  AVERAGE:  6.5

:clap3:  THANATOS  /  KATE MOSS  :clap3:

TALENT:  11  /  CONCHITA:  3  /  CANARY:  5  /  THECPTZ:  7  /  AVERAGE:  6.5

———————————————————————

Another tie...  :omg:

On 7/28/2019 at 11:50 PM, talent said:

———————————————————————

SAFE

———————————————————————

NURR  /  JOLIN TSAI

TALENT:  8  /  CONCHITA:  8  /  CANARY:  8  /  THECPTZ:  9  /  AVERAGE:  8.25

LUKEY  /  TYRA BANKS

TALENT:  10  /  CONCHITA:  7  /  CANARY:  10  /  THECPTZ:  13  /  AVERAGE:  10

BLACKBERRY  /  WINNIE HARLOW

TALENT:  4  /  CONCHITA:  11  /  CANARY:  12  /  THECPTZ:  15  /  AVERAGE:  10.5

OVERPROTECTED  /  FLORENCE WELCH

TALENT:  12  /  CONCHITA:  14  /  CANARY:  11  /  THECPTZ:  5  /  AVERAGE:  10.5

———————————————————————

ANOTHER tie..................  :eek:

On 7/28/2019 at 11:52 PM, talent said:

———————————————————————

LOW

———————————————————————

PSYCHO  /  CARA DELEVINGNE

TALENT:  9  /  CONCHITA:  13  /  CANARY:  13  /  THECPTZ:  8  /  AVERAGE:  10.75

———————————————————————

Well...................................... this is awkward.

On 7/29/2019 at 12:02 AM, talent said:

———————————————————————

BOTTOM 4

———————————————————————

BEATINGLIKEADRUM  /  ANJA RUBIK

Reveal hidden contents

TALENT:  13  /  CONCHITA:  15  /  CANARY:  14  /  THECPTZ:  14  /  AVERAGE:  14

This means you are in the Bottom 3... but with a higher overall season average than Moonlightbae, you are safe. Congratulations!

ROOBY.BOOBY  /  GIGI HADID

Reveal hidden contents

TALENT:  16  /  CONCHITA:  9  /  CANARY:  9  /  THECPTZ:  12  /  AVERAGE:  11.5

This means you are in the Bottom 3... but with a higher overall season average than Moonlightbae, you are safe. Congratulations!

MOONLIGHTBAE  /  KENDALL JENNER

Reveal hidden contents

TALENT:  15  /  CONCHITA:  12  /  CANARY:  16  /  THECPTZ:  11  /  AVERAGE:  13.5

This means you are in the Bottom 3... and with the lowest overall season average, you are eliminated.  :'(

BULJANGNAN  /  SOO JOO PARK

Reveal hidden contents

TALENT:  14  /  CONCHITA:  16  /  CANARY:  15  /  THECPTZ:  16  /  AVERAGE:  15.25

This means you have the lowest score of the round and are eliminated.  :'(

———————————————————————

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: BLACK CANARY

Hide contents

@beatinglikeadrum  /  Anja Rubik - This reminds me of cotton candy and I hate cotton candy but I don’t hate this photo the colors really stand out against her pale ass skin and looks very much so like a fatnasy

@Invisibility  /  Ayumi Hamasaki - I mean it looks like someone took a picture on their iphone and then put on like the sepia filter and it’s just not serving the quality of other photos

@Psycho  /  Cara Delevigne - it’s giving me high fashion mcdonalds realness but it’s a nice photo

@Legend E  /  Celine Dion - She looks like she belongs in an episode of Osmosis Jones and I’m disgusted

@Not Like The Movies  /  Duckie Thot - Giving us beautiful African garments that show off beautiful color along with the stunning color of her skin she’s really serving it in this photo tbh I think you stand a good chance of coming back

@Jaye  /  Ezra Miller - Wearing your mothers wet n wild cherry bomb lipstick from Rite Aid is not enough to get you back into this competition it’s just a pretty boring shot

@Overprotected  /  Florence Welch - Is Florence using a black man for color in this photo??? Thats the real question but other than that the yellow in the background is gorg and I love her red hair in this shot it stands out amongst the other colors more than it does in normal photos

@rooby.booby  /  Gigi Hadid - It’s just a headshot but its STUNNING the colors are amazing and the way she’s positioned her hand it really just makes the photo a serve and she’s giving me a cosmic pop star vibe

@Noah  /  Jennifer Lawrence - great flowers, beautiful flowers

@Nurr  /  Jolin Tsai - I think of her as like a anime character or something but I can’t put my finger on it. I love the colors that you used though.

@Thanatos  /  Kate Moss - For me there isn’t enough color going on at all in this photo and the wall is more interesting than your model I’m disappointed tbh. Maybe Kate needs her titty out to be successful.

@KatyCatPH  /  Katy Perry - My favorite shot that you’ve submitted in the competition by far, I LOVE the uniqueness of this shot. 

@Moonlightbae  /  Kendall Jenner - You know she’s definitely giving me Roger from American Dad when he went to Saudi Arabia but I do love the rainbow colors giving us LGBTQIALMNOPQRSTUVWXY AND Z support. It’s a nice shot I do wish however that the pose was different and the styling is a tiny bit off but otherwise I think you did good.

@PinkBox  /  Madonna - I can see how you went in a bit of a more subtle route for this challenge I actually love this shot of Madge and how the colors are a bit toned down but you still can’t help but notice them. I feel like it drifts towards the middle of the pack this week but a gorgeous shot nonetheless.

@Sabbath  /  Magdalena Frackowiak - This photo is beyond weird and thats what I like about it because it keeps drawing my attention trying to figure out the layers to it. She’s giving me Wicked Witch of the West but on broadway not the film version. Good job though!

@fiercE  /  Måns Zelmerlöw - Is that him in Drag?

@prézli  /  Pixie Lott - The sparkles catch my eye more than the colors which is an issue but it is a nice picture.

@EriKills  /  Rihanna -  GORGEOUS! I’m glad to see you riding the wave of success and hopefully you don’t slow down because the photo is a piece of art and you really did that this weeek.

@Buljangnan  /  Soo Joo Park - STUNNING and I need not say more than that.

@Lukey  /  Tyra Banks - A nightmare, literally a nightmare.

@Blackberry  /  Winnie Harlow - The best photo you’ve submitted all season to be quite honest I think this is your breakout moment and let’s hope you manage to keep going. I love how she’s draped herself in the fabric and is really letting it speak in the picture.

@thecptz @Queen Conchita

6 minutes ago, talent said:

@Lukey  /  Tyra Banks - A nightmare, literally a nightmare.

Literally yikes

12 minutes ago, talent said:

I think of her as like a anime character or something but I can’t put my finger on it. I love the colors that you used though.

Is this negative or what

13 minutes ago, talent said:

@Sabbath  /  Magdalena Frackowiak - This photo is beyond weird and thats what I like about it because it keeps drawing my attention trying to figure out the layers to it. She’s giving me Wicked Witch of the West but on broadway not the film version. Good job though!

the taste just keeps jumping out huh

how u been feeling @Black Canary

MISS BOYS WITH A POSITIVE FEEDBACK :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.