• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• PinkBox

thanks Boys for having taste and appreciating Magdalena's C U N T

also I listened to all the audios and I appreciate the commentary on coloring, lighting, expressions and composition of the photos whether it was a compliment or 'constructive criticism', snap a bit :clap3:

wait i just remembered u called me fatbox's bestie and i want OUT of that narrative

lxpoHF3.gif

Boys coming through

Screaming #1

qHX9B5L.gif

Your life is a flop though hoe, stop being illiterate and type out your reviews.

Not my respirator :bibliahh:

Imagine thinking @Sabbath is my friend, I would never even let her get near me :biblio:

3 hours ago, Lukey said:

Your life is a flop though hoe, stop being illiterate and type out your reviews.

It pains you to listen to my voice so of course I'll never stop doing my audio critiques

thank you boys I think that was a fair critique... I did play really safe this round but only cause I have better things I wanted to use in the future, Kim’s aesthetic isn’t so much glamour as it is like supermodel and girly and prissy I guess 

17 hours ago, Sabbath said:

wait i just remembered u called me fatbox's bestie and i want OUT of that narrative

lxpoHF3.gif

12 hours ago, PinkBox said:

Not my respirator :bibliahh:

Imagine thinking @Sabbath is my friend, I would never even let her get near me :biblio:

The first step towards recovery is denial

It seems i did ok this round too, for now. :redface:

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: KYLIE JENNER

Spoiler

beatinglikeadrum - Anja Rubik // This reeks excellence. she's expensive and she's living lavish! One of my favoritas.

Invisibility - Ayumi Hamasaki // The outfit is certainly high glamour and expensive but I like when the images have context through a background. The white background makes it feel like a cheap photoshoot set which isn't what we were going for this round.

Kylie Minogue - Barbie Blank // Umm... she's giving face but this looks like a fashion nova sale item and the necklace looks like christmas lights in a ball. I'm not feeling her.

Psycho - Cara Delevigne // Mama the servery of it all... obsessed with everything about this. She's bringing glamour to a not so glamorous location which I love.

Not Like The Movies - Duckie Thot // Certainly gives glamour in a more fashion sense which is great

Jaye - Ezra Miller // This is cute.

Overprotected - Florence Welch // This is great! She looks very glamorous and the set elevates her look even more instead of being too distracting. I like it a lot.

thecptz - Frederikke Sofie // Mama what is this... I feel like I have cataracts when looking at this so pinkbox better watch out I'm coming for ha gig

rooby.booby - Gigi Hadid // She looks glamorous and the setting portrays that too. Horses are a really elegant looking animal so it's a nice touch including one in the pic.

Pendulum - Grace Jones // RIP

kipperskipper - Jennie Kim // This is just bad

Noah - Jennifer Lawrence // LOVE this. She looks like she's just been shooting for a high glamour fashion magazine and is walking away flawlessly knowing she stunted.

Nurr - Jolin Tsai // This feels really costumey to me so I guess I'm just not getting glamour from this? 

Thanatos - Kate Moss // WHEWWWWW this is so good. The outfit she's wearing is glamorous, the room is glamorous... the bags and boxes ooze glamour too because of their brand. This really hits the nail on the head.

KatyCatPH - Katy Perry // Very nice! She certainly looks glamorous and the composition fits the theme too.

Moonlightbae - Kendall Jenner // I'm not sure I'm getting glamour from this... it feels almost too clinical and staged where any glamour would be forced.

Girlicious - Kim Petras // This looks cheap and not great....

PinkBox - Madonna // This be better if that guy wasn't looking so awkward in the background. I like the rest though

Sabbath - Magdalena Frackowiak // Something about floppy hats just screams glamour to me. The black and white works really well here. Love it.

fiercE - Måns Zelmerlöw // It's cute and fits the theme better than some.

Touch It - Naomi Campbell // I'm getting glamour but something about this feels off. I think it's the hair.

Tsareena - Nicki Minaj // Cute! but I'm not really getting glamour as much as other entries. The blank background kinda breaks it for me.

prézli - Pixie Lott // This isn't great mama... she looks awkward if anything

EriKills - Rihanna // Very glamorous, I like this a lot. The cityscape contrasting with her elegance makes for a good pic.

Loyalty - Selena Gomez // Not feeling her I'm afraid. She looks like stone. It's more cabaret than glamour.

Buljangnan - Soo Joo Park // It looks expensive rather than glamorous to me. She looks edgy and fashion forward but I think glamour is getting lost for me.

Lukey - Tyra Banks // This is camp glamour and I appreciate it.

Blackberry - Winnie Harlow // It's just your average instagram girl boat selfie... she looks pretty.

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Kylie Minogue @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Jaye @Overprotected @thecptz @rooby.booby  @kipperskipper @Noah @Nurr @Thanatos @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Girlicious @PinkBox @Sabbath @fiercE @Touch It @Tsareena @prézli @EriKills @Loyalty @Buljangnan @Lukey @Blackberry @Boys @Queen Conchita @Kylie Jenner

Oh yes finally! Thanks for the critique, my Sequin Sister. :hug:

oh welp i'm going (plane emoji) eliminated!

Kylie Jenner serving taste. omg. we stan. 

1 hour ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

[2]

1 hour ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

[3]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.