POSE ™ 003 // FINALLY!

talent

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: THECPTZ

Hide contents

#TeamSABBATHANURR // Sabbath + Thanatos + Nurr:

well first of all, don’t forget to stream emotion by goddess jepsen :alexz: yeah i get what you tried to do. your entry shows cohesiveness which is great. the black and white and color idea is really cool so good job on that part. anyway, i don’t think i like the choice of the song that you used tbh. and that kinda makes me like your entry less. :'( like for amusement, i don’t think that that part goes with amusement.

now for individual, for the love story, miss kate kinda serving elegant queen and a happy queen. yeah, she looks happy but i almost thought that she’s happy because of all the luxuries she got rather than seeing her man. serving 7 rings. next, magdalena, i mean WHEW. YES. i FELT that lust. ooh ah ahh sensation. :clap3: for jolin, lmao idk why her face and her expression kinda makes me want to laugh :skull: it comes out not that genuine hurt for me.

overall, even though the idea is not THAT exciting, i love the cohesiveness of this team and i get what you tried to serve us judges. great job!

magdalena > kate > jolin :heart2:

#TeamINVISIBOXJANGNAN // Invisibility + FatBox + Buljangnan: 

8apntpomHjrhS1osoygIWAmKCu5WGYfejmHBa95miHs.png?width=640&height=335.078534031&auto=webp&s=aeae8a3c06cfd667ba8f5999c4e7e8acaa348a60

wow, just wow. omg wow. :jonny2: yall did that. yall brought it. and ooh, yall snapped. when i saw your group’s theme, i was like this was gonna be interesting for sure. and yall didn’t disappoint me AT ALL. whew. the story goes well with each shot. idk about what others will think but i just love the mysterious concept and this is just so good. :smitten:

let’s move on to individual shot, soo joo, this shot is amazing wtf. with her being naked, i felt that purity and the color is just…insane. :weeps: madonna omg she’s dead :cries::rip: #goodbyegrandma #grandmasfuneral #shesolditshertime anyway, again, i FELT that. her expression shows how hard she tries to stop herself (or she’s just too tired to open her eyes) from eating that forbidden fruit. lastly, ayumi girl! i LOVE this shot. urgh nunyumi is coming for nundalena :smitten: i love everything about this. and the lighting in this shot makes everything better.

overall, judging from my stanning hard, i think you know that they all paid me good :eli: jk! amazing work this round!

i think they’re all amazing but if i have to rank them then ayumi > soo joo > madonna :heart2:

#TeamPSYCHOOBYKILLS // Psycho + rooby.booby + EriKills:

yes empowering women :clap3: however, i feel like this is not that interesting ngl. i’m all girls power but yall need to BRING it in order to make me stan this entry. and well, after looking at all these shots, i’m kinda feeling so-so about this. like it’s not bad but it’s not THAT good. the cohesiveness is there. they are all THAT bitch but maybe it’s because of the theme that makes me feel like that.

ok so first miss rihanna, yeah she’s looking so powerful and we all stan a boss. fenty beauty who? RIHeart is coming to snatch your wigs. i like this shot. it’s interesting and goes well with the story you’re telling. next, gigi, ooh THAT bitch indeed :clap3: again, this shot is great and gigi is looking powerful. i love the confidence in her posture. great job. and the last girl, miss robot cara, so i don’t feel like she’s THAT powerful compared to the first two. yeah she’s fierce and can live alone without men but this is just typical robot (?) shot i guess :michael:

overall, kinda like the first team, the theme is not that exciting but your shots are great and it goes well together.

gigi > rihanna > cara :heart2:

#TeamOVERLIKETHEMOVIES // Overprotected + eatinglikeadrum + Not Like The Movies:

whew team long username! hmm the movie genres theme huh. this is kinda interesting in a way that i wanna know how yall work with this theme/idea. yeah i do see two of this in the scenes of movies. there is the only one that i kinda don’t believe it. will explain more in individual shots’ comments.

so let’s start with miss fantasy, duckie, so i don’t like this shot at all nn. yeah it’s giving the fantasy vibes but with the help of the CG like the background and everything. but if it was only duckie, i wouldn’t think it’s fantasy tbh. the dress didn’t help and that weird yellow thing makes me hate this more. if this was really in a movie, that movie must’ve been v weird and getting razzie award for sure. next, queen of sleeping florence is still sleeping. lmao. the consistency. i think this is a great shot and i can see this in rom-com movies. love her expression! the ghost anja kinda did that huh. serving me japanese horror movies realness and i like it. lol, this is great.

overall, i like the theme and i like how you go with the variety of genres but it’s still cohesive to the theme. good work!

anja > florence > duckie :heart2:

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Overprotected @rooby.booby @Nurr @Thanatos @PinkBox @Sabbath @EriKills @Buljangnan @thecptz @Queen Conchita @Black Canary

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• PinkBox

ExIpXxD.png

CRITIQUES: BLACK CANARY

Hide contents

#TeamSABBATHANURR // Sabbath + Thanatos + Nurr:  https://clyp.it/qezdruzl

#TeamINVISIBOXJANGNAN // Invisibility + PinkBox + Buljangnan: https://clyp.it/la2wxj3w

#TeamPSYCHOOBYKILLS // Psycho + rooby.booby + EriKills: https://clyp.it/t3ztpib1

#TeamOVERLIKETHEMOVIES // Overprotected + eatinglikeadrum + Not Like The Movies: https://clyp.it/hr13ecp0

I do want to ask the contestants this week which team do they think did the worst and why??

@beatinglikeadrum @Invisibility @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Overprotected @rooby.booby @Nurr @Thanatos @PinkBox @Sabbath @EriKills @Buljangnan @thecptz @Queen Conchita @Black Canary

The way I slayed this group round + CG8's group round with the circus theme and came up with both...

The way I got eliminated when I got paired up with @Sabbath last season... I see a pattern tbh!!!

24 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

glad to see @thecptz back as a judge actually working and writing critiques when will @Queen Conchita

at least we know who will get the worst judge award

13 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Luvs it!

8apntpomHjrhS1osoygIWAmKCu5WGYfejmHBa95miHs.png?width=640&height=335.078534031&auto=webp&s=aeae8a3c06cfd667ba8f5999c4e7e8acaa348a60

no

Oh f*cking hell.

Bullsh*t

If I go home ??.

the worst team was whoever did movies cuz how you ain’t gonna submit a picture with clean feet!? the hail. 

1) Baby Z coming with the taste, I'm happy my shot and our team had you like stanning STANNING

2) @Black Canary tenor.gif

But thanks for the high compliment either way :heart2:

The song choice was my idea but I’m glad that Black Canary associated the “fat free” line to someone ? 

giphy.gif

Edited by Thanatos

19 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

The song choice was my idea but I’m glad that Black Canary associated the “fat free” line to someone ? 

giphy.gif

:fan:

20 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

giphy.gif

:fan:

6 hours ago, PinkBox said:

Ayumi's best shot is obviously her liquid one

You mean the jacuzzi shot with her parents? :psyduck:

Maybe we kinda snapped?

1 hour ago, Black Canary said:

You mean the jacuzzi shot with her parents? :psyduck:

Yes, it's absolutely ICONIC 

10 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Oh f*cking hell.

Bullsh*t

If I go home ??.

The lies :confused: we did amazing sweetie

10 hours ago, Overprotected said:

I'm disgusted

bKA9HVz.jpg

The sabotage...

11 hours ago, talent said:

for jolin, lmao idk why her face and her expression kinda makes me want to laugh :skull: it comes out not that genuine hurt for me.

no points were made whatsoever 

Ãhnliches Foto

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.