Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Song of the Season 01 | Round 5 pg. 139, R4 ranks 138

3,761 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I like my song, but that’s mainly because it was influenced by Grey’s Anatomy :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

that's fine! yall can also keep submitting tomorrow since we'll be in the middle of writing our reviews and ranking the entries, so it wouldn't cause delays or anything :cupid: 

bumping because relevant

Image result for whacka bump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah mine is gonna be late sorry y'all I'm gonna get it to you by the late morning before I go into work 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Auburn said:

Yeah mine is gonna be late sorry y'all I'm gonna get it to you by the late morning before I go into work 

dont worry about it! we care more about the writing than the deadlines :flower: plus im a bad judge and haven't even started reviews so there's really no delay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a lot of mixed emotions about my submission this week.

 

RiNZImz.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm happy with my entry! Trying to stay with my theme of simplicity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just submitted :heart2: didn’t have much time to write cuz it was my birthday week but I’m happy with my song!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gastrodonatella said:

that's fine! yall can also keep submitting tomorrow since we'll be in the middle of writing our reviews and ranking the entries, so it wouldn't cause delays or anything :cupid: 

ipsLTYApyAupS.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm definitely doing too much this week but someone has to since legend UFO ain't here anymore !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just a reminder that we're still taking submissions for the rest of the 13th and maybe into the 14th if there's still time :flower: (also a few of you i've tagged said you couldn't make this round but i'm tagging to remind you that you can still try next round as long as you haven't used up a comeback or didn't miss last round, which most of you haven't)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will try to send my entry soon. Fingers crossed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't come up with anything decent but I'm still trying :dancehall2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

G3Kn5wbUpZCFAmgaIore0yqAAVgkcsHQ4uxi4aLMWAL1WKZux5qLXGqzW_MWxokl7QjAAGLepubOB6y1lagTA7H3XM1m1aIa-7996XqCNPmJNU78xqu5AwWitM1ce63aV3m8sFn_

 

My single cover, tried to make it look DIY and indie on purpose ok :emofish:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi i hope y'all have some food

 

N0uoVQz.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Aurora said:

hi i hope y'all have some food

 

N0uoVQz.png

tumblr_ocg0l8mFGM1spym3no1_400.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Corsola said:

tumblr_ocg0l8mFGM1spym3no1_400.jpg

it's okay only like 1 1/2 pages are of actual song and the rest is just for #flavour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1,700 words :deadbanana2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11UXKn1.png

 

as your solemn spirit lowers
feel your soul preserved in mind
can’t let go without you knowing
all that you deserve to find

📿

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't even know a single thousand of words in english :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ughgabriel said:

I don't even know a single thousand of words in english :skull:

Stop you have like the most developed vocabulary in your entries out of anyone else :deadbanana: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Corsola said:

Stop you have like the most developed vocabulary in your entries out of anyone else :deadbanana: 

'Quench' being a verb instead of a noun still haunts me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

afM0VKE.png

Good day to Aurorites far and wide! It's been a while since our last update, because Aurora has been MIA. After firing our inside source due to the underperformance of her buzz single "chameleon", Aurora was recently spotted emerging a local theatre which she has allegedly been secretly redesigning into a personal music video recording studio. Seeing as we don't have an inside source anymore, we can't say anything for sure, but it seems that Aurora has been spending some time shooting multiple new videos. Could we be expecting a dual release soon? Or is the Australian singer taking a new direction after the performance of her last song left much to be desired.

 

All we know is that she was wearing a rather divine outfit; a nun's habit with a large golden cross necklace. Is the once powerhouse pop performer turning to a Christian artist? Can we expect a collaboration with Hillsong Worship? What of her previous statements in support of her LGBT+ fans, and the community in general? Is Aurora attempting to bring world peace once and for all?

 

Follow @auroracharts on Twitter for more details as soon as they happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ughgabriel said:

'Quench' being a verb instead of a noun still haunts me!

Technically it CAN be a noun according to google so maybe you're just ahead of your time :keir: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Aurora said:

afM0VKE.png

Good day to Aurorites far and wide! It's been a while since our last update, because Aurora has been MIA. After firing our inside source due to the underperformance of her buzz single "chameleon", Aurora was recently spotted emerging a local theatre which she has allegedly been secretly redesigning into a personal music video recording studio. Seeing as we don't have an inside source anymore, we can't say anything for sure, but it seems that Aurora has been spending some time shooting multiple new videos. Could we be expecting a dual release soon? Or is the Australian singer taking a new direction after the performance of her last song left much to be desired.

 

All we know is that she was wearing a rather divine outfit; a nun's habit with a large golden cross necklace. Is the once powerhouse pop performer turning to a Christian artist? Can we expect a collaboration with Hillsong Worship? What of her previous statements in support of her LGBT+ fans, and the community in general? Is Aurora attempting to bring world peace once and for all?

 

Follow @auroracharts on Twitter for more details as soon as they happen.

Her 'Head Above Water' is upon us! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

okay so I decided to remove the bulk of the commentary because honestly it's 100% unnecessary to the actual song and just makes the whole thing look ridiculously long BUT I placed it in another doc and linked that if y'all really wanna read it because it's basically just the notes for me planning the song

 

think of the main doc like the genius page and the second doc like the genius interview! :heart2:

 

now it's only 762 words :celestial5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites