Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

169 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t wait!:duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 rings impact

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Full projects never work out for meme "artists" the GP never cares for the actual artist outside of the meme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Josh said:

Full projects never work out for meme "artists" the GP never cares for the actual artist outside of the meme.

Post Malone says hi. he took off with White Iverson that also was "memey" but became a huge artist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Mr.Fenty said:

Post Malone says hi. he took off with White Iverson that also was "memey" but became a huge artist.

Then why does Carly Rae Jepsen only have success from internet gays and reddit gays? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn he and his label are doing it all right so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mr.Fenty said:

Post Malone says hi. he took off with White Iverson that also was "memey" but became a huge artist.

Didn't Congratulations make Post huge not White Iverson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Josh said:

Then why did Carly Rae Jepsen only has success from internet gays and reddit gays? 

Carly doesn't use the internet like Post did (or Lil Nas X does rn). Post used to be a streamer and Lil Nas X has a hilarious twitter account. it's a bit too early to say about Lil Nas X, but Post partially became that big bc he knows how to play the internet game and made his image appealing to people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Didn't Congratulations make Post huge not White Iverson

White Iverson was a top 20 hit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Josh said:

Then why does Carly Rae Jepsen only have success from internet gays and reddit gays? 

bc the GP are less likely to allow female artists their due credit and the space to expand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr.Fenty said:

Carly doesn't use the internet like Post did (or Lil Nas X does rn). Post used to be a streamer and Lil Nas X has a hilarious youtube account. it's a bit too early to say about Lil Nas X, but Post partially became that big bc he knows how to play the internet game and made his image appealing to people.

Do you really see it for Nas X after Old Town Road? there will be another meme hit later this summer and he will be forgotten.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Josh said:

Do you really see it for Nas X after Old Town Road? there will be another meme hit later this summer and he will be forgotten.

twitter is already hyping Panini, a new song he debuted on Rolling Loud. besides of it, he is charismatic and knows how the internet works with memes etc. so i think he has a shot on a long career.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr.Fenty said:

twitter is already hyping Panini, a new song he debuted on Rolling Loud. besides of it, he is charismatic and knows how the internet works with memes etc. so i think he has a shot on a long career.

i personally just don't understand how his gay fans can support someone who turned his back on the LGBT just for his 15 minutes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Josh said:

i personally just don't understand how his gay fans can support someone who turned his back on the LGBT just for his 15 minutes

he isn't even confirmed to be gay. the fact that he was a tweetdecker and used to look feminine doesn't really mean anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr.Fenty said:

he isn't even confirmed to be gay. the fact that he was a tweetdecker and used to look feminine doesn't really mean anything

But he was really into stan culture. No straight man knows what stan culture is. Also his followers have confirmed he's gay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Josh said:

i personally just don't understand how his gay fans can support someone who turned his back on the LGBT just for his 15 minutes

He owes y’all nothing. Get a bag and stop worrying about him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Josh said:

But he was really into stan culture. No straight man knows what stan culture is. Also his followers have confirmed he's gay.

straight man literally created the term "stan" :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Frozens said:

He owes y’all nothing. Get a bag and stop worrying about him

his going back into the closet basically reinforce the idea that being gay is a choice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Frozens said:

He owes y’all nothing. Get a bag and stop worrying about him

!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Josh said:

Full projects never work out for meme "artists" the GP never cares for the actual artist outside of the meme.

Chainsmokers went from #SELFIE to Closer, so I think it's unfair to make a claim such as "never".

 

(I don't see it for him personally, but I think it's unfair to completely rule him out before anything even happens.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice! Cant wait. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Josh said:

But he was really into stan culture. No straight man knows what stan culture is. Also his followers have confirmed he's gay.

also peep the type of accounts he follows on twitter :gaycat3: mostly gay bottoms and stan accounts :fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope he can break out of that "one-hit wonder" mould that Nico & Vinz, OMI, and Iyaz couldn't break out of. 

 

I forsee a Fetty Wap-esque career (literally takes over 2 years w/ big singles and collabs) if he can etch another hit. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites