The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m waiting for a confirmation and im at the doctor so hopefully by the time I’m done I’ll be able to post em 

So for now kindly CTFU ??

6 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

I’m waiting for a confirmation and im at the doctor so hopefully by the time I’m done I’ll be able to post em 

So for now kindly CTFU ??

Why did you go to the doctor

and not just a personal trainer right away

byL2JM8.gif

5 hours ago, Nurr said:

go into your account settings and turn it on phat

not you constantly seeing me with this avi instead of my slayful jennie gif

ariana.png.45a8916c6a7b70d6d23860db94e072b3.png

oh wow. who are you people? giphy.gif X4LvE6H.gif qIfhZaW.gifNqcC7Ls.jpg giphy.gif w7eFJuV.gif kL38fKv.gif vEwfFWy.jpg

5 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

The way even the name kipperskipper is recycled with kipper appearing twice

bh70F7d.png

Spoiler

nnnnnn aquaria crying :ahh:

1 minute ago, kipperskipper said:

Hide contents

nnnnnn aquaria crying :ahh:

Snjdjd pls this was so embarrassing to watch, the 2nd hand embarrassment I get from watching Aq*aria cry sjdjdjd :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Snjdjd pls this was so embarrassing to watch, the 2nd hand embarrassment I get from watching Aq*aria cry sjdjdjd :bibliahh:

LMAO the vixen gathered her :clap3::bibliahh:ugh i miss stanning her 

50 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

aksjs :bibliahh:

Ugh if only the Aquaria in this game was as embarrassing ???

uf4lkCh.png 

ROUND 19: BEST LOOK

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH

Spoiler

Image result for adut akech iris van herpen

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA

Spoiler

bspsQKb.gif

ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴋɪᴋᴏ ꜱʜᴏᴡᴄᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ɪɴ ᴀᴢᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍʏ ʏᴇᴛ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ᴡᴀꜱ

ᴅᴇꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴᴇꜱᴇ ᴄᴏꜱᴛᴜᴍᴇ ᴅᴇꜱɪɢɴᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴍᴏ ᴋᴏɪᴢᴜᴍɪ ᴀɴᴅ ɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴᴇꜱᴇ ᴏʀɢᴀɴᴢᴀ ʀᴜꜰꜰʟᴇꜱ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ

ꜱᴏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛʀɪᴄᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴᴜꜱᴜᴀʟ ᴅɪꜱᴋ-ʟɪᴋᴇ ꜱʜᴀᴘᴇ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʀᴀɴꜱꜰᴏʀᴍꜱ ᴋɪᴋᴏ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀꜱ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴍʙʀᴇ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɪꜱ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴅᴏʟᴄᴇ & ɢᴀʙʙᴀɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ-ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴅᴇᴅ ʀᴇɴᴇ ᴄᴀᴏᴠɪʟʟᴀ ꜱʜᴏᴇꜱ.

qrWJ11Y.png

PSYCHO | AQUARIA

Spoiler

"Aquaria Was the Breakout Red Carpet Star at the Fashion Awards in London" - Vogue

RuPaul’s Drag Race season ten winner Aquaria knows a thing or two about putting together a look. So it only makes sense that she would shake things up on the red carpet at the Fashion Awards in London tonight. Dressed in a custom Matty Bovan gown that was cut with a grandiose bustle and the designer’s DIY punk spirit, Aquaria was arguably the breakout style star of the evening.

The corset topped dress featured intricate strips of metallic lurex threaded to create a minimal, metallic surface which was cleverly offset by yards of color-blocked tulle and appliqué flowers. Aquaria accessorized the look with patent leather gloves and pumps. Overall, the effect was sublime. It’s one of the first major fashion moments for Bovan who is fast becoming one of the brightest talents on the British fashion scene.

DuE8OGCV4AU81lY.jpg:large

Aquaria-BFA2018-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Matty-Bivon-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-9.jpg

3220856d94d1c257779c7d81c484461f.jpg

1256144.jpg

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY

Spoiler

CATRIONA GRAY SLAY

59JgBVJ.gif

BEST LOOK

Catriona Gray’s "waling-waling" inspired gown

dcIw8Qn.jpg

Miss Universe 2018 CATRIONA GRAY ends her Miss Philippines reign in a stunning flower-inspired gown that symbolizes Catriona's great qualities, inside and out making it her Best Look to date. 

Catriona Gray has a flair for spectacle. And thanks to her designer Mak Tumang, who gave her a winning, lava-inspired gown at the Miss Universe 2018 pageant in Bangkok, Thailand, she went viral with a lava gown! Now comes another wonderful creation that makes her seem to have the perfect outfit that showcased her queenly figure and enhanced her patented lava walk - an exemplary example of how a "Best Look" should be orchestrated. 

Image result for catriona gray waling waling gown

It was revealed that Catriona Gray’s gown for her farewell walk as Miss Philippines is actually inspired by a Filipino flower.

Frankly, I think the inspiration is fitting for the "Best Look" round! Why? I was inspired to pick this choice by this simple question "Is this the best this queen has ever looked? If I send this look, will no other bitches look better than her?" and the best way to appreciate a woman's beauty is by giving her flowers as it also compliments the gorgeousness of the woman's look. What more if you dress up a girl in a flower-inspired dress and pair with a crown to make her look and feel like a queen? Now, that's how you can correctly sort a Best Look out of Catriona's stunning portfolio of looks! 

tlFWUoa.jpg

The "Waling-waling" dubbed as the “Queen of Philippine Flowers” is a paragon of unmitigated beauty. Many regard it as the rarest, most beautiful and the most expensive among all the flora Catriona's country, the Philippines has.

So I think it’s only fitting that Catriona’s Best Look is inspired by it. It took a wonderful village to come up with a brightly coloured pink gown had petal-like structures on both the sleeve and along its bodice, making the wearer look like a beautiful flower in bloom. Rhinestones bedazzle the gown, making it utterly breathtaking, but a gown can only be so beautiful. It is the way that Catriona wore it  and her stunning Mikimoto Crown to complete the look that makes it look even more special.

Moreover, even the native Filipino Tribes revered the "Waling-waling" flower as a “diwata” (fairy) because of its unparalleled and captivating beauty. This representation fits perfectly to what our Miss Universe Catriona Gray is as she looks like a fairy or even a deity as she graced the coliseum,
She is absolutely a queen of beauty and substance. This flower, like Catriona, continues to be on treetops and aspires for greater heights. The Queen of the Filipinos' hearts bids farewell to her reign. Yet, she will incessantly reach and touch the bright sun, making her justly symbolic of the Filipino’s unceasing hope and tenacity just like her run in this COLOURFUL game.

DFEzhau.jpg

She did the gown justice and did not disappoint with her this best look! The beauty queen wore her hair down and looked simple, in a stunning way, which makes way for the gown to stand out with its elaborate structures.

And, of course, the bust and thigh slits are always a crowd favourite with Catriona. With all this, the gown accentuated the curves on Catriona’s body and showcased patterns seen in the waling-waling flowers as well. And when you say "Best Look", it should emphasize and accentuate the woman's natural looks and the Waling Waling gown simply did that!  

rUau0B8.gif

Lastly, the Waling-waling orchid inspired gown was a magnificent closing to Catriona’s Miss Philippines Journey and also her The Color Game 8 Entry Submissions Adventure.All because she nevertheless continued to pay homage to her own country’s icons and symbols in her wardrobe in the world stage and ATRL's Color Game stage, too!.

X4wXDwK.gif

She has wit, talent, and beauty, but she also has the heart of a QUEEN

that makes any outfit she wears seem like it is her "BEST LOOK" all the time!

Just now, Sabbath said:

uf4lkCh.png 

ROUND 19: BEST LOOK

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for adut akech iris van herpen

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA

Reveal hidden contents

bspsQKb.gif

ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴋɪᴋᴏ ꜱʜᴏᴡᴄᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ɪɴ ᴀᴢᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍʏ ʏᴇᴛ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ᴡᴀꜱ

ᴅᴇꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴᴇꜱᴇ ᴄᴏꜱᴛᴜᴍᴇ ᴅᴇꜱɪɢɴᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴍᴏ ᴋᴏɪᴢᴜᴍɪ ᴀɴᴅ ɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴᴇꜱᴇ ᴏʀɢᴀɴᴢᴀ ʀᴜꜰꜰʟᴇꜱ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ

ꜱᴏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛʀɪᴄᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴᴜꜱᴜᴀʟ ᴅɪꜱᴋ-ʟɪᴋᴇ ꜱʜᴀᴘᴇ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʀᴀɴꜱꜰᴏʀᴍꜱ ᴋɪᴋᴏ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀꜱ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴍʙʀᴇ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɪꜱ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴅᴏʟᴄᴇ & ɢᴀʙʙᴀɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ-ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴅᴇᴅ ʀᴇɴᴇ ᴄᴀᴏᴠɪʟʟᴀ ꜱʜᴏᴇꜱ.

qrWJ11Y.png

PSYCHO | AQUARIA

Reveal hidden contents

DuE8OGCV4AU81lY.jpg:large

Aquaria-BFA2018-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Matty-Bivon-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-9.jpg

3220856d94d1c257779c7d81c484461f.jpg

1256144.jpg

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY

Reveal hidden contents

CATRIONA GRAY SLAY

59JgBVJ.gif

BEST LOOK

Catriona Gray’s "waling-waling" inspired gown

dcIw8Qn.jpg

Miss Universe 2018 CATRIONA GRAY ends her Miss Philippines reign in a stunning flower-inspired gown that symbolizes Catriona's great qualities, inside and out making it her Best Look to date. 

Catriona Gray has a flair for spectacle. And thanks to her designer Mak Tumang, who gave her a winning, lava-inspired gown at the Miss Universe 2018 pageant in Bangkok, Thailand, she went viral with a lava gown! Now comes another wonderful creation that makes her seem to have the perfect outfit that showcased her queenly figure and enhanced her patented lava walk - an exemplary example of how a "Best Look" should be orchestrated. 

It was revealed that Catriona Gray’s gown for her farewell walk as Miss Philippines is actually inspired by a Filipino flower.

Frankly, I think the inspiration is fitting for the "Best Look" round! Why? I was inspired to pick this choice by this simple question "Is this the best this queen has ever looked? If I send this look, will no other bitches look better than her?" and the best way to appreciate a woman's beauty is by giving her flowers as it also compliments the gorgeousness of the woman's look. What more if you dress up a girl in a flower-inspired dress and pair with a crown to make her look and feel like a queen? Now, that's how you can correctly sort a Best Look out of Catriona's stunning portfolio of looks! 

tlFWUoa.jpg

The "Waling-waling" dubbed as the “Queen of Philippine Flowers” is a paragon of unmitigated beauty. Many regard it as the rarest, most beautiful and the most expensive among all the flora Catriona's country, the Philippines has.

So I think it’s only fitting that Catriona’s Best Look is inspired by it. It took a wonderful village to come up with a brightly coloured pink gown had petal-like structures on both the sleeve and along its bodice, making the wearer look like a beautiful flower in bloom. Rhinestones bedazzle the gown, making it utterly breathtaking, but a gown can only be so beautiful. It is the way that Catriona wore it  and her stunning Mikimoto Crown to complete the look that makes it look even more special.

Moreover, even the native Filipino Tribes revered the "Waling-waling" flower as a “diwata” (fairy) because of its unparalleled and captivating beauty. This representation fits perfectly to what our Miss Universe Catriona Gray is as she looks like a fairy or even a deity as she graced the coliseum,
She is absolutely a queen of beauty and substance. This flower, like Catriona, continues to be on treetops and aspires for greater heights. The Queen of the Filipinos' hearts bids farewell to her reign. Yet, she will incessantly reach and touch the bright sun, making her justly symbolic of the Filipino’s unceasing hope and tenacity just like her run in this COLOURFUL game.

DFEzhau.jpg

She did the gown justice and did not disappoint with her this best look! The beauty queen wore her hair down and looked simple, in a stunning way, which makes way for the gown to stand out with its elaborate structures.

And, of course, the bust and thigh slits are always a crowd favourite with Catriona. With all this, the gown accentuated the curves on Catriona’s body and showcased patterns seen in the waling-waling flowers as well. And when you say "Best Look", it should emphasize and accentuate the woman's natural looks and the Waling Waling gown simply did that!  

rUau0B8.gif

Lastly, the Waling-waling orchid inspired gown was a magnificent closing to Catriona’s Miss Philippines Journey and also her The Color Game 8 Entry Submissions Adventure.All because she nevertheless continued to pay homage to her own country’s icons and symbols in her wardrobe in the world stage and ATRL's Color Game stage, too!.

X4wXDwK.gif

She has wit, talent, and beauty, but she also has the heart of a QUEEN

that makes any outfit she wears seem like it is her "BEST LOOK" all the time!

bump

0/10

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

0/10

thanks for this insightful critique

Just now, Nurr said:

well

9VJ6r19.jpg?1

Not her face being recycled now

does Kipper have no shame

9VJ6r19.jpg?1

7 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

The way even the name kipperskipper is recycled with kipper appearing twice

bh70F7d.png

:bibliahh:

9VJ6r19.jpg?1

Stopppp :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

9VJ6r19.jpg?1

ima recycle your LARD ASS. Getting rid of 100000 tons of WASTE will surely help save our planet.

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

ima recycle your LARD ASS. Getting rid of 100000 tons of WASTE will surely help save our planet.

How are you getting rid of me when you’re recycling me

9VJ6r19.jpg?1

9VJ6r19.jpg?1

I'M HOWLINGGGG :bibliahh:

why do the faces on the side lowkey look like hagdonna though

9 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

9VJ6r19.jpg?1

akjsadkjsak STOPPPPPP :bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, Nurr said:

why do the faces on the side lowkey look like hagdonna though

Pinkbox will stan now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.