The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

3 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

fff no words!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

messs Cardi getting all that acclaim only to be safe, poor cis

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

the ratings being piss poor oh my

sabbath is over!

No alena no ratings :weeps:

WflSBMEXlbX2gORtlNTDXHoRw5VIFBqi_ch4U_B7KV0CJQXA7NkEnEr110y4REDZMoRnhYNqUN3enPBAKxrxj5QRGTnmjjxG6UG7lD2ntELX8CDuw825Ud1BHOlBO_RGYwu2hWTI

Spoiler

p9VDxr3-LSzrG3P2hi6wo4QtG8hk33ATk28l52iyfDPryMhVRtd9uS3sokcx1iH7Ukqq1l5FXMB7i8koA4-JW04-5Iuliz6rvMYx57DONvE9Nl8BvyvAp7nxAsHH2k6ClO2WYHCu

@Overprotected

Clueless: 28  / Kylie Jenner: 18  / Navyofbadgals: 20 / Pinkbox: 24 / Sabbath: 22

Average: 22.4

rPdmcTcGrqqUswpbNQhBlhAimVbMJGL3vfCjnrVTvU17ObhneiQKyk1pnkB31-SQCmVX9B452zmMK8TaU3rxoQMcZHO0C44USwvN156JW7aVUb98Wm20H-mXPKcutYiGgbZLz1iA

@Invisibility

Clueless: 18  / Kylie Jenner: 24  / Navyofbadgals: 28 / Pinkbox: 29  / Sabbath: 16

Average: 23

dRs-AlP7QHCFZQt4zCljasBIMqK_Oi3r8EbYX_xm6s6YUOVmCE1zGafiFPfpiAcjT-HuPJcNZsZa7hwvrSczqgxloKUHiEaLhuWSnNmIulh79RqlO9p8n8MOzQ9_3olb-9YHIFTR

@Alena

Clueless: 26 / Kylie Jenner: 23 / Navyofbadgals: 25  / Pinkbox: 20 / Sabbath: 21

Average: 23

4 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

:bibliahh:

@Kylie Jenner how was Cardi B’s entry a 28th, lower than way more tragic entries :skull: 

6 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

the ratings being piss poor oh my

sabbath is over!

no win for nurr, no ratings

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

:bibliahh:

@Kylie Jenner how was Cardi B’s entry a 28th, lower than way more tragic entries :skull: 

the INJUSTICE :biblio:

Oh well, almost top 10 despite the blatant sabbathage :jonny: 

I think I put Cardi's ranking in incorrectly or something because I liked her lewk....

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

I think I put Cardi's ranking in incorrectly or something because I liked her lewk....

we can just put the blame on sabbath.. idk why but he deserves it

SqpMglevIe617n8BCXhgCPmN25JE8esI2-l5q_25A9E_3egVJi0qDJoQmCArl1mFkYWzobZOaKhT7OIHmvAFly2x-qUgM712HUnMFneceszVyB5YhcEa-RkWIEX7-eU988uKBuer

Sadly, we have to say goodbye to the 3 contestants with the lowest overall scores

Spoiler

DdJemAk-6eh9ph5LnOHanAeuP5-VHNKSWfzqTTanLe_QiQ67zpKlG1PXcROpu2KSrWL8gDgQif86oNONHGLfXioA46H6OaY1quAvDIE5cDnx-JeG1ro8gW5ecSFAqSI-TpOL-KkZ

@Boys

Clueless: 23 / Kylie Jenner: 26 / Navyofbadgals: 27 / Pinkbox: 22  / Sabbath: 26

Average: 24.8

shCf60D08xoI4rXNXERG2Gze1EKDEhP8eD4kDPL_r8VXJd4EfPSCOdaffl2ElPVjDBOCQiS7GHQFHXzorxUdYVN0e96oDKWTX0TX--St1uW9VUPDSK-zdAlYMgSHP6NYhfUItmZi

@Bawdee

Clueless: 22  / Kylie Jenner: 25 / Navyofbadgals: 22 / Pinkbox: 27  / Sabbath: 28

Average: 24.8

L2GmfurfFaG89deGPKl7WSN7P_NFJ67_otB4QSLuWSSIejZj1_XjtX5Q0gBDzu94pVajVHSY3-K0qVb3WFiCv9HSuHl4uMOxCQjIfxnwkho6wXO0CQ4T6eKsut_VDdjstdOZzxPf

@fiercE

Clueless: 29  / Kylie Jenner: 27  / Navyofbadgals: 23 / Pinkbox: 25 / Sabbath: 29

Average: 26.6

thank you for joining and participating, hope you all had fun and to see you in the comeback round :cries: :heart2: 

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

It was probably my fault because I ranked two people the same rank and then messed up the spreadsheet trying to fix it :clown: 

17 - 8 - 15 

this top 20 slay mess 

0gmIRy0.gif

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Just now, Sabbath said:

this classic tho

4 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I believe it! 

3 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

It was probably my fault because I ranked two people the same rank and then messed up the spreadsheet trying to fix it :clown: 

It’s fine just incorrectly place me higher next round xx :-* 

QvpFAkD9lNov0OeYvayhICl_RzYllu06oFIfwCXQgOjYBemDmvNc0uzJzOcloAcLmK_gnFAEhM3Xnz8usHBWr9SAjbHfzpdmGCh2oMoQx0kJ0aoj3j_7NeHqTi61avCzCjRmI57R

which means, the following 3 contestants are up for elimination.

@kipperskipper please PM ME your decision on who you choose to eliminate ASAP and I'll post their rankings and scores right after.

Spoiler

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

I believe it! 

It’s fine just incorrectly place me higher next round xx :-* 

i'll incorrectly place you last next round xx :angry:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.