The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, thecptz said:

i don't see others being petty when they're doing great in the game unlike you. you've got 3 highs and one win.

you've only got just one low.

I don't know why you really wanna call me petty but call me petty once again and you're gonna push my button.

You will never understand my point coz ur not me. Sucks to be ME! GOOD TO BEVYOU COZ UR LOVED HERE AND OFC YOU ARE NOT PETTY UNLIKE ME. ok? Happy now ms Congeniality?

32 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

0vtZz1n.jpg

I can’t even be that mad cause this is hilarious :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Guero said:

I can’t even be that mad cause this is hilarious :lmao: 

1B1xXHX.jpg

stream |||

Tbh the androgyny one is better than the one we submitted it’s more cohesive. All of Beyonce’s suits were hideous so I chose that cause she looks like she’s working in an office.

3 hours ago, Psycho said:

Didn't know excitement was one of the criteria for this round :isudumblmao:

Cohesiveness sure was though :isudumblmao:

3 hours ago, Clueless said:

You should aim for excitement with every entry you send I-

2 hours ago, PinkBox said:

:isudumblmao:

0vtZz1n.jpg

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

HEY YOU BITCH, don't desperately come for our team just you want to be saved. I did thr graphixs on my phone coz I never learned how to use photoshop. You are the one who is sick atleast me and my team didn't try to outpower each other and send in looks without getting the concensus. But if it makes you feel better to trash our entry just like the judges, sure thing go ahead

You sick son of a bitch! I sent the other one as a backup cause my team didn’t decide on something... I didn’t want a punishment for being late and we already had an xxxtension so it was unacceptable. 

I am giving my critique I liked the one by aquaria and friends and it was definitely the winner it’s beautiful, yours is revolting and deserves to be in the bottom and I pray to Jesus Christ for your team members that they were stuck with you.

If I am in the bottom I will be sick to my stomach... my outfit is still alone a gorgeous masterpiece I even have a dog that matches my outfit while some of these girls look like a dog 

1 minute ago, Girlicious said:

I pray to Jesus Christ for your team members that they were stuck with you

girl now this is too much. yvess has been nothing but nice while we were working on our entries. he did the most work so it was amazing working with him

:siptea:

Thank God for having unproblematic team members. @Yvess your team did certainly better than another team. Just chill babe. You got this. :hug:

and i’m sure everyone on my team will agree about that as well

I don’t care if it’s rude it has come to the point of the competition to take in the judges critiques and stop blaming other people and improve your looks... I am not coming for him or anyone personally but this is a competition and miss iggy deserves the crown this season. If you can not take the heat then get out of the kitchen.

I’m sorry but jsdjdjjd

I know it still sucks to get bad critiques, I would know after last szn, but it’s never that serious

1B1xXHX.jpg

like they say, let’s go to the beach each.. let’s go get away.. they say, what they gonna say ??

4 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Thank God for having unproblematic team members

Maybe you're the problematic team member :eek:

Everyone must calm down. Let's stop taking things seriously. It's just a game, guys. With no prize for the winner and just experience for everyone. I prefer for my experience to remain a fun-filled one so please, let's take everything lightly. :hughard:

4 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Probably in TABS

Excuse me granny but you can ask my teammates how much of a darling I am.

5 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

The former host is on that team, I just know it

1B1xXHX.jpg

adfghvjbvkfhdgsgdfsxz

:skull: at this girl groups round even incorporating messiness/drama of actual girl groups :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Everyone must calm down. Let's stop taking things seriously. It's just a game, guys. With no prize for the winner and just experience for everyone. I prefer for my experience to remain a fun-filled one so please, let's take everything lightly. :hughard:

The Sequin Sisters would never tbh! 

I imagine @Sabbath is somewhere celebrating and popping champagne bottles with the producers right now because this probably just got renewed all the way through season 10.

0vtZz1n.jpg

2 minutes ago, EriKills said:

at this girl groups round even incorporating messiness/drama of actual girl groups :bibliahh:

This is performance art tbh 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.