The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't understand how it can be called a basic theme... But oh well..... I just can't believe I spend 2-3 days working on this group challenge just to be called that we played out a basic theme like we were the team who needed the extensions. Ugh. Bye.

Didn't know excitement was one of the criteria for this round :isudumblmao:

Cohesiveness sure was though :isudumblmao:

24 minutes ago, Psycho said:

You should aim for excitement with every entry you send I-

Some of y'all won't be happy with my comments, but I think I gave enough explanations to justify my rankings

And I kinda dragged all the teams a bit, so don't be discouraged if you got lashings

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

52 minutes ago, Psycho said:

On 7/7/2019 at 11:09 PM, Sabbath said:

Obviously, we expect you all to serve LEWKS, but remember to make your collections cohesive and interesting

:isudumblmao:

1 hour ago, Clueless said:

You should aim for excitement with every entry you send I-

40 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

:isudumblmao:

u97iI7E.gif

FrzEiAH.png

@Clueless

Comeback Round

Spoiler

Moonlightbae | Elle Fanning – Beautiful print. I do not like the hair at all though, it turns too teen fairytale. The dress is pretty stunning though.

Legend E | Sophie Turner – Boring as hell. And I feel like it is so hard to pull off satin.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – Speechless.

PREZLI | RITA ORA – Um. This dress feels rather confused. There's too much going on for me. I guess I like the top, though.

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA – This is pretty, I love the color.

FIERCE | MANS ZELMERLOW – He's handsome.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | CHANEL IMAN – Kinda grandma-ish.

SOLARIE | KATE BECKINSALE – :rip:

@Solarie @Not Like The Movies fiercE@Moonlightbae @Legend E @EriKills  @prézli @Thanatos

FrzEiAH.png

@Clueless

Round 9

Spoiler

Team 1: This is a very solid entry all around. Nevertheless, I am gonna point out that two of the looks (Katy & Gaga) are very out there and avant-garde, while the other two (Emma & Manila) are pretty simple and laidback. I don't know if that was intentional, but I feel like more of a balance would've made this entry even stronger. Now that the nitpicking's out the way, it's time for some praise. Y'all came up with a solid idea and (for the most part) y'all stuck to the futuristic vibe and I'm VERY content with the outcome. Gaga had my favorite look for sure.

Team 2: Oof. I feel like y'all definitely struggled to come up with a concise theme. The fantasy element was reeaaally loosely utilized here. This entry just feels randomly strewn together. The looks themselves aren't even good (with the exception of Beyoncé). I'm just not getting a fantasy vibe at all, really. I'm pretty disappointed.

Team 3: Love how simple and to-the-point the concept was. Naomi was definitely the star of the group for me. No it's not the most exciting or out-there concept, but it was very well put together; right down to the background colors. Kiko also had a really cool look.

Team 4: I feel like we've seen this elements theme used so many times for these group challenges (correct me if I'm wrong), so I'm not totally excited about seeing it again. Nevertheless, I'm glad that you all picked looks that fit each element. I wasn't really in love with any of the looks individually; I especially disliked that jumpsuit on Catriona, it felt very tacky. I've never been a fan of that Grammy look on Taylor. Plastique had my favorite look.

Can I quit this game coz this is so infuriating

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

you’re not going to be in the bottom... trust me ndnnd 

9 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

; I especially disliked that jumpsuit on Catriona, it felt very tacky. 

You always hated what Catriona sends in this competition so color me surprised @Clueless

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

no x

u97iI7E.gif

All I know is my team sabotaged me and my androgyny concept was better, I will lip sync for my life and send a b**ch home and get back to work to redeem myself. 

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

no x

u97iI7E.gif

I've had it.

Just now, Girlicious said:

All I know is my team sabotaged me and my androgyny concept was better, I will lip sync for my life and send a b**ch home and get back to work to redeem myself. 

girl 

you only wanted to send business suits cause Iggy has no more looks to send.

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

I've had it.

just dance, gonna be okay

2 minutes ago, Guero said:

you’re not going to be in the bottom... trust me ndnnd 

I almost quitted when a judge ranked me #23 when the others ranked me inside the Top 6 so seeing this judge constantly hating whatever my model sends in is far too much. I've felt like I am always her target.

So maybe I should just help her and eliminate myself lol x

my team knows I’m a threat in this competition and gave me “fantasy” when I am a rapper, they even put an azealia banks song as salt in the wound...

But to be honest we still did better than the disgusting element team that look like party city. That concept is overdone and embarrassing they look like avatar the last airbender m night shamaylan version, I thought my team was a trainwreck but there’s is a whole Chernobyl.

speaking of sabotage, let’s get into how you submitted looks for me, @Overprotected and @Loyalty without confirming anything with the rest of us. 

can you post the looks he was trying to use @Sabbath btw? i’m tryna see smthn

Edited by Guero

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

I almost quitted when a judge ranked me #23 when the others ranked me inside the Top 6 so seeing this judge constantly hating whatever my model sends in is far too much. I've felt like I am always her target.

So maybe I should just help her and eliminate myself lol x

This is how I felt last season and I think I ended up with an alright placement x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.