The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

But in all honesty i am really sad to see @Nurr go :cries: ever since the good sis gave poor jennie immunity in Pose i could never do her wrong. She also spared adut a couple of times when i was in the bottom. Kiko was a power house and one of the best contenders  :heart2: #MYMissCongeniality

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know what to feel... Sad for fellow asian.. :'(

Just now, Psycho said:

Streaming the rate winner in my reality Playing With Fire in Nurr's honor

X4LvE6H.gif

Bildergebnis für we love her again

-

Anyways it was really fun playing and I honestly didn't think I could make it this far :weeps: Y'all def deserve being in the Top 3 :clap3::heart2:

Now stream Playing With Wigs FATS!

3 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

But in all honesty i am really sad to see @Nurr go :cries: ever since the good sis gave poor jennie immunity in Pose i could never do her wrong. She also spared adut a couple of times when i was in the bottom. Kiko was a power house and one of the best contenders  :heart2: #MYMissCongeniality

:heart2: I could never chop Adut and her slayful looks so

Bildergebnis für atrl katy crying gif

uf4lkCh.png

FINALE: ...AND THEN THERE WERE THREE

5MLOjZ8KRGGD8eIqWID9xrMGvXxbm9Raeze-1ZBKMfdSySFCh6QbnL7I4OjO-wqf_rv-8jIpE6k66JrFJHH0OYWWZNQZmbyr7OMDVxFmTprdiDbSi7vgOmXs18ttlR8yDK6jBoaf  vHtYmF_2tfbfjIq5u84F7Cs8TSVAgqBGvQlhvFiWeGKUqky5Ug9mgrZmNVFed8PGj0iPnj_nNwFG6AFn773T8fROMKyx8_mjr3smtPnzGV_Z2sEUzkMp4-Yr8x_kJdPJ8Di43qxc  OqXLApd-T90oUH1vnNbQO3fGXu2jIGf2KAZHJY0pHdrsGboTfIqakjadA8CIB6h8MU9d_3GuYaab1xPSwOK0XCE8oly9DdH3GhtCdHyV7zSQ0Pn4_WeXF7YYpFQmp3kOapKr6qQZ

Well, hello to our top 3!

After 19 rounds, here we are, just one more step towards the crown!

For the finale, you will need to prove the panel why YOU deserve to be the winner of The Color Game 8.

Your final task is to send a written explanation on why you think you deserve to win as well as 3 looks you sent this season that you feel represent your celebrity the best (only 1 pic per look).

The race has never been closer™ so it’s still anyone’s game. The choices you make on this final task will seal your future, so make it count, as it could be the deciding factor between being the winner or being a runner-up.

All judges will decide on the winner of the season based on their own criteria: number of wins, consistency, best finale entry, most deserving, or anything else.

Good luck!

Deadline: Friday 16th 8:30 PM EST

@kipperskipper @Psycho @Yvess

2 minutes ago, Nurr said:

I honestly didn't think I could make it this far :weeps: 

Same! 

X4LvE6H.gif

Good luck to my fellow finalists but you're going down

Mcpe6BW.gif

Just now, PinkBox said:

Same! 

X4LvE6H.gif

Imagine still being a bitter old fattie after I'm already gone! Can'T relate

X4LvE6H.gif

honestly, put effort into your writing (like actual THOUGHT not that you need to write bibles) and how you choose your looks, last season it was what made me decide on who I was voting for tbh

As the sole survivor of Elemental Royalties, I wanna use Earth, Wind, Fire and Air's destructive powers to remove internet to my co-finalists. Jk!

NqcC7Ls.jpg

Congrats to all of us. I am shocked to be here.

Thank you Psycho btw, Speezy also saved you on TABS, so that's 5/6 so far  xoxo

Just now, Yvess said:

Thank you Psycho btw, Speezy also saved you on TABS, so that's 5/6 so far  xoxo

Image result for ellie goulding atrl

5 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Image result for ellie goulding atrl

You and your mentor better fight for it! I sincerely believe u deserve it whether you save me here or not tbh :-*

pYRVYkQ.gif

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

@Yvess flower dress bitchhhhh :jonny5: deserved better but glad to see u in top 3 sis :jonny5:

I know right but i guess beggars cant be choosy/picky :emofish:

I am so glad to be able to reach the finale with all the colourful journey I have experienced here :ahh: Who would've thought? :-*

1 hour ago, Sabbath said:

honestly, put effort into your writing (like actual THOUGHT not that you need to write bibles) and how you choose your looks, last season it was what made me decide on who I was voting for tbh

Wow, I really did that last season huh???

X4LvE6H.gif

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Wow, I really did that last season huh???

X4LvE6H.gif

you kinda did with making the point that someone would be signing up with beyoncé and another skinny model this season (which ended up being true) but not a bald unibrow man or sum like that NGL but i was also let down by kylie's outfit choices, loyalty had a very solid entry too tho

Did anyone predicted that a Beauty Queen will sign up this season? Just for research purposes xoxo :ahh:

6 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

you kinda did with making the point that someone would be signing up with beyoncé and another skinny model this season (which ended up being true) but not a bald unibrow man or sum like that NGL but i was also let down by kylie's outfit choices, loyalty had a very solid entry too tho

Ngl, when I saw Kylie's Bible vs my tiny ass paragraph, I thot 

af6npe9u40z11.jpg

Glad you served TASTE for once!! 

1 hour ago, Sabbath said:

phew good luck I would've flopped hard at this

Mcpe6BW.gif

sad ?

38 minutes ago, Nurr said:

phew good luck I would've flopped hard at this

Mcpe6BW.gif

I think you had too many good looks to flop tbh

Good luck yall!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.