The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

oh I see now 

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Oh hi

hope you submit, hunni :heart2:

43 minutes ago, Guero said:

what is DIS hunny

42 minutes ago, Guero said:

oh I see now 

we love a good character arc

7 hours ago, PinkBox said:

Asian excellence being victim of hate crime again... at least @Navyofbadgals is not a part of Trump's America

DEdlQM8.gif

How many more times do we have to experience racism and homophobia in the upcoming rounds? Smh

DEdlQM8.gif

kinda sad to miss the group challenge but oh well

I’ll submit to the comeback round x

Not navyofFATgals and OBESEbox cancelling my first win..

voHzbfFBeqAv9CQNHbUdptn99AK4t6gCJclyHsY6

12 hours ago, Sabbath said:

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA –  I like this, I love the fabric, I love how it shines, the hair, the accessories, just great. I like it cause I have taste.

you better drag the other obese judges

-

I dread group challenges but oh well let’s do this sistrens!

13dG86b.gif

I’m starting to notice a pattern.. it’s always either navy/pinkbox who stan my entries or sabbath/clueless.. am I ever gonna please all of them like damn ma

29 minutes ago, Nurr said:

you better drag the other obese judges

-

I dread group challenges but oh well let’s do this sistrens!

13dG86b.gif

Thank god we did, you really almost won with some ill fitting suit

1 hour ago, Nurr said:

And rightfully so, you've had better outfits, would've been a shame if this is the one that got a win 

11 hours ago, Clueless said:

yas @ that challenge

love the acclaim

CRITIQUES

Spoiler
On 7/5/2019 at 3:11 PM, Sabbath said:

Reveal hidden contents

NOAH | LADY GAGA - I like the sentiment of showing the model sometimes to get a better look at the outfit, but the model wears this one much better than gagz. I am not 100% in love with the shape, but I think the fabric construction on its own is amazing. So you got some great parts here.. and some not-so there's. Better than just basic.. soo

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS - stunning and so sexy. I'm so happy you got to show this one and it's your best entry, without a doubt. 

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ - you might need to prepare your ''when is s9 posts'' cause.. this is ugly

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON - ahhh :jonny4: sue me but best Drag Race look after the Violet Chachki one :jonny5: literal drag excellence, we love the AS4 winner!

KIIWII | KATY PERRY - cute.. but not the back. I like that yall like to show us multiple angles, but sometimes an angle is an ugly and there's nuthing wrong with hiding that :thing: still a cute look tho, although a bit on the boring side

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH - the biggest problem with this is that the most interesting part of the outfit is not grey/silver. It's the coat which is full of colors. I like entries the best when the most interesting part is that color, unless it's such a slayage ofc.. which it's not fully. I think the coat is a serve, but I wish it would've been shorter. I guess the color standing out, with grey especially is harder, but I'm still not fully in love. It's a pass, but not a PASS pass

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID - love this blue-ish silver color, but the rest? It's a bit all over the place tbh. And some assymetricality could be cute, but this just looks like a lot of unfinished ideas all put together

GUERO | BEYONCÉ - this is nice! Very mugler, but with a nice twist thanks to the beading here. Also love the pairing of fur with this. Nice!

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING - this is not cute imo. The straps are ugly, the top part starts too low and then the 'skirt'/bottom part of the dress starts too low too. Also don't really like this color on her. It's too harsh. 

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA - two comments: don't like the white undergarment, and don't like the shoes at ALL.. besides that? I love it. Really like this style and it fits Iggy really well. 

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH - it's not bad, it doesn't do a lot either for me. I don't like how they cut out the top part, it looks like it was done by just some scissors and an amateur. I see the effect they were going for but it would've worked better if it was more dramatic. Also don't fully love the color of the jacket with this. It fits, but it could've fit better

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA - amazing fabric and styling here, but the suit looks.. a bit oddly constructed :huh: like after the cinched waist (which cute btw) it looks really bulky and odd :huh: idk what to think because that part is throwing me off, and with a suit things need to be really amazing to warrant a suit entry, and whilst I like a lot of elements idk because of the construction :huh: 

PSYCHO | AQUARIA - a serve, love this sexy cyborg futuristic whatever approach. One of the few good new Aquaria looks post crowning too btw :mandown: not that she had too many misses but not a lot was interesting, and this is!

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL - why did you not send the community service dress :jonny2:This is still nice, though I HATE zippers in the back. She looks pretty though, and this fabric looks great on her skin

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA - it's cute! Not much to say about this tbh

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY - not 100% in love with the back, but the front :jonny5: a serve! rihminds me of one of Akeria's looks on Drag Race S11. Love this layering effect, great entry

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND - I don't like the thing under the belt (it looks like one of those gift wrapping tricks lel), other than that, a damn serve. Stunning fabric/pattern

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT - it's okay. Like the top part (and the styling such as the hair and the make-up/accessoires) but the boots are a big no no. It's a pass because I do like it if I ignore the shoes

On 7/6/2019 at 2:34 AM, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@PinkBox

Reveal hidden contents

NOAH | LADY GAGA – This is pretty good, not with that hair and makeup though. And the shape along with the feathers does remind me of your pink entrih, oop. And the feathers of the top could’ve been executed better. But I love the volume of it all

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS – This is very pretty, your best entry yet imo, very classy and I love the nude underneath that see through silver! I wish we didn’t see the separation between the nude dress and her body at the bottom of it, but it’s still good! I also like the nude shoes, it makes sense with the whole look.

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ – I wish we got a better look of the bottom of the outfit. The shape of the boobs are very odd and I’m not a fan of all the lines crossing each other, it makes it messy. But I love how it’s stoned from top to bottom

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON – Image result for that was a classic gif mariah

KIIWII | KATY PERRY – This is cute, similar critiques to Alena except I like how we don’t see the separation of the nude underneath and her body as much. It looks like Nicki’s entry last round but not as good. The back is uglee too.

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH – I’m not a fan of this shade of grey and the coat looks kinda off, it looks like it’s weighing her down because of the length of it. Not a huge fan this week.

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID – I see what they were going for with this, but I think it’s too messy and the execution isn’t as on point as her other looks. The odd fabric on her right boob, the way the fabric connects from her neck to the body… I like the idea of the fabric wrapping around her entire body, but it could’ve been done better. It’s still a good look and an interesting one! I don’t like the shoes that much tho kii

GUERO | BEYONCÉ – I always love a hat, though I feel like we’ve seen this one before? I loooooove all the stones and how they cover up every centimetre (sue mi americans) of the outfit. But if you take away the stones, the looks is a bit plain tbh.

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING – First of all, what the **** are those shoes. Second of all, I’m not fan of the shape of this dress, it’s really weighing her down, I don’t really like the pattern either. And she could’ve had jewelry other than those two tiny rings.

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA – I think this is cute, she definitely looks good, I like that coat a lot. Having that said, it is a bit plain, especially compared to the other entries this week. And that bag belongs in the nearest trash can.

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – I’m not sure how well the outfit fits her and I don’t really care for the pattern which is the most interesting and grey part of the look. There’s literally nothing in the bottom part of her body, which would be fine if the top part needs to be the focus of the outfit, but in this case, the top part isn’t all that either. This look seems small and simple compared to your usual looks and I’m lowkey disappointed tbh!

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA – Out of all the suits, I feel like this one is one of the more interesting ones, though the fit is very odd from the waist down of the jacket. The shoes are not really the tea either. And even if the fit was great, would I look at this and think “gag, THIS is the #1 look this week”? Not really, which is kind of the risk of sending a suit.

PSYCHO | AQUARIA – Okay I’m kinda gagged, I didn’t know she served something good other than on the show! I like this a lot tbh, I’m not sure how well the makeup and the outfit go together, but it’s a serve

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL - I don’t really see the dress well because of the reflection, were there not any other pictures? :skull: Anyway, it’s cute, nothing to gag about, and the small slit in the middle at the bottom is very odd. I don’t really care for it as a whole (from what I can see)

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA – It’s cute, love a fringe moment. Not super exciting, loooove the grey hair though

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY – Love the earpiece. The outfit is lowkey an upgraded and classier version of Plastique’s look, and I love it! The amount of jewels in there bitch… a serve

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND – This is beautiful and regal, but I feel like it’s a tiny bit messy with all the different patterns, the belt and necklace, the thing below the belt, etc. Also not a fan of how the front of the bottom of the dress looks.

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT – Okay werk this is cute! I like this, and I like how the boots go with the outfit. Is it super exciting? Not really, but I think it looks good

On 7/6/2019 at 3:55 PM, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@Clueless

Reveal hidden contents

NOAH | LADY GAGA – Omg this is a gag. Very unexpected for me. I really adore the silhouette and I love how she managed to make me love feathers for a quick second.

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS – The shoulder pieces kinda offend me, ngl. But the rest is pretty great. I happen to like how you can see the slip dress underneath. Love the simple/clean jewelry choice.

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ – Super trashy. And not in a good way; it just looks cheap. The cutouts feel so.. wrong.

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON – I personally HATED this look on AS4. The hideous murky water color of the tulle fabric, the sleeves, the way that the tulle is popping out at the tiddy area. Just a big no from me. I do appreciate how Manila went for high glamor here, but this particular dress was just was not my taste whatsoever.

KIIWII | KATY PERRY – The less exciting version of Nicki's look from the last round. It's not bad, but it's kinda giving me church lady. 

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH – The cape is somewhat exciting, but the dress underneath looks pretty drab and boring.

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID – Um. My least favorite look from you so far this season. The strap connecting to her neck is especially weird, it looks like it's too long or something. I'm just confused by this look. Just too much going on for my taste.

GUERO | BEYONCÉ – This is the silver version of your red look, right? Still good.

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING – This steampunk art deco moment. Whew. I wish that the dress fit a tiny bit better, but I ain't mad.

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA – The bag is cute, wtf is Pinky's senile ass talking about? :biblio:. Anyway, it's alright. I like the tux feel.

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – The dress is kinda serving bar wallpaper. I'm not a huge fan of the look you've selected this week.

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA – This is MAD cool. It's kinda serving me Tin Man in the best way possible. I'm very happy with this. I love the boxy fit and the hair :jonny:.

PSYCHO | AQUARIA – Damn ma. Serving sex doll from 2095. The makeup is also ****ing beautiful. A major highlight this challenge.

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL – The camera flash did the MOST for this photo. She looks good, but it's not a crazy exciting dress by looking at its construction. Safe.

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA – The ponytail is EVERYTHING. I liked this look for the challenge on S11. I'm happy.

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY – Love the regality of it all. The dress looks even better in the gifs. The earpiece cheapens it for me, though. But that's just me nitpicking.

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND – Kinda serving tablecloth! It also looks so randomly strewn together. Like the crazy mix of patterns and textures is throwing me off. And it literally looks like she has a fan attached to her stomach. :rip:

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT – PERIODD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 7/7/2019 at 3:49 PM, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@Sabbath

Reveal hidden contents

NOAH | LADY GAGA –  This is… fine. I’m not a big fan of the skirt and I like it better on the model, sorry Ga.

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS – I love this a lot. It’s very beautiful and delicate and I’m glad you finally got to use it. The fabric is really nice.

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ  - Not a fan of the strappy top of the super high slit. All the cuts fit her very oddly.

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON – I’ve never been a fan of the tulle on her chest it looks kinda sloppy. However, this was a moment during AS4 and I live for the concept and the glamour of it all.

KIIWII | KATY PERRY –  It’s pretty but it’s the boring catholic sister of Nicki’s last round’s outfit.

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH – Girl, where do you think you’re going? (With tha t ugly ass dress) [Piano version]

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID – This is your ugliest entry so far. I hate the fabric and the asymmetric top and pretty much the entire design. I like………….her smile.

GUERO | BEYONCÉ – Powerful, gorgeous, sparkly and then there’s Jay Z.

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING – I think that if this was more fitted and without the layering in the skirt, this could’ve been better. 

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA – I hate the white undergarment but besides that this is a serve and it’s so different from everything else.

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – Not the biggest fan. I don’t think the coat was needed. Not the worst but you’re kinda losing momentum for me, step ur ***** up!

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA –  I like this, I love the fabric, I love how it shines, the hair, the accessories, just great. I like it cause I have taste.

PSYCHO | AQUARIA –  I like the concept for this but the chest and the abdomen I absolutely hate, they cheapen it a lot and make it look very costumey. I wish all the detailing was done differently.

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL – I actually like this was photographed like this, cause the sparkliness is what makes the dress at the end of the day. It’s simple but I like it. 

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA –  It’s pretty but it looks like the budget version of Catriona’s gown without the oomph factor.

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY –  This is incredible. All the detailing is perfect and I love how it looks while it’s moving. It looks expensive and regal and I loved it from the moment i first saw it. Come TF thru.

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND –  The Thanos necklace and belt are so out of place, and the fabric beneath the later looks so odd. Very eh.

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT -  Cute. A moment that I like and enjoy. She looks like a disco ball.

here, entertain yourselves while i work on the results

RESULTS

Spoiler
On 7/7/2019 at 5:01 PM, Sabbath said:

00n28X6Zimi4YEvaSSNU2yxnguzYhN39vvIu0bbZWaa1T_at_zHQTaipeDxqf47Xj15ORUbnE5leTGAj3MI-F_0CKDai7CKXkwQLNzS7afuFya0KAWeD6urTh5xouStTrtGC003C

Reveal hidden contents

1st

z2JR8FpUY_8GXKHFyZMO6K22M8yGAd4covC55OlSLx5HzBeWaoqVt07pT2tiZoknKmfO9GhOrmDl49fBtPI6n5s3JAezmMEsKrzYaifejpkoCPcri6tKE54CR9DcRtHmFkCLtTAc

@Yvess

Clueless: 8 / Navyofbadgals: 4 / Pinkbox: 2 / Sabbath: 1

Average: 3.75

Congrats on your first win Yvess! Please PM me the name of the contestant in the bottom you choose to give the CHOP once I post them!

2nd

4xd0-0jSYtGloKz-NERAl9cIeS_qTsiSX9rQ53FmSlhgIrAx4ijo-D8mNCCBtVVreyAeU7pqyTFOJvClAK5QYYHb_MDBtLunc3gJnOEh6ISp6JWB_pe5jxP5XYWk73X0KTdQ871Q

@Alena

Clueless: 6 / Navyofbadgals: 3 / Pinkbox: 4  / Sabbath: 3

Average: 4

3rd

5N0rNYcBvB3FjBooJ7RsooKijw89yzg8c4zyfIaVds56c0IJMLBlo6Jsro2quHSrb6rWy8euqRpI88vGzWYsrDg0IXN80yqDB1aro2ryqQ59iahnNWr_2wmyS_gMGNf3Rj7Squ0R

@Psycho

Clueless: 1 / Navyofbadgals: 2 / Pinkbox: 3 / Sabbath: 10

Average: 4

wow we love ties in the top 3 huh!

On 7/7/2019 at 5:10 PM, Sabbath said:

H1A9Y4MLklsJZStT-mhv4Sop0CoWiA3yBUB1Z6ZXnprkRGQi14a-txoRLeGlLeJ0M8P6ck5bo3LeQD9zJhfkssQ-OqtYRVB1bkPROC2TK57zJpcilpv8eeKnj9PZwGcLiOxI2x8h

Reveal hidden contents

4th

FWdqIkawxIG79l4VzMncZ4DnmSV_Ionj9xElqn9WsokkfHSx5bvjszjGlHbCJzjgbP54KoojCssqPJRQEK_nxLEvlotqvlBIC2FfnpYETJOCWr6AHl-8_zZI3Od2cyUzBS6fvSN4

@KatyCatPH

Clueless: 11  / Navyofbadgals: 1 / Pinkbox: 1  / Sabbath: 5

Average: 4.5

5th

6iFueuqSlbCThcpmNx--tOPE9mZCFb1uB9OWGhEFoLvn1PCGSCulxEbMskRETTe55cI23KLnLTU8gRpIIQjgJsjDgj5mgLagd7LApE7g2FihEbeW4DJCk_26NZO_AKcaFCqfPMhd

@Guero

Clueless: 7 / Navyofbadgals: 5 / Pinkbox: 8  / Sabbath: 4

Average: 6

6th

JI7NrjztSIv_ZyIvpsR9T8vNCcJWWknmCk1EttU_FANRqFf8X5Tg_V11jlo1Unm-iCujLbLM8hGIPXsWxf-uqIOcBTzE4uctlm9rp0jwN5fDFrlUrevy_gxGrY_HHbBCEVHTxLgz

@Nurr

Clueless: 2 / Navyofbadgals: 10  / Pinkbox: 11 / Sabbath: 2

Average: 6.25

On 7/7/2019 at 5:15 PM, Sabbath said:

jap2oXSE5EeIeGqbapeNFx-b8YvzYXHOei-MjDb2mn8PemP83iIQsaIOP8hM15BphERO2YSFzUmKXdK8Kf2c9VDZO_M5MqhFsUFSKye6v8q-PlVL2oyG6qojW40aazM1t1QaNAcS

Reveal hidden contents

7th

3sFFaODlhx9uUSOJEpIpDPUoYXyJ5AUa_n2ITdVNbcUJVxLMWd9kS-zuw5vsRUYpDlchwnqblsLAg07I_GiSqr-0CVjk-NzupRPcEkwazNYAvRyuLAjGTAe4A3d8aDj5D-O-NbUj

@Noah

Clueless: 4 / Navyofbadgals: 9 / Pinkbox: 5  / Sabbath: 8

Average: 6.5

8th

MI3UE737HouYmAQhTM9_HnBDqHaDU-RbppA8oEczMT1lKoj6U-WeVuovuINgALMQR8-vSflnHIz-EMkXUB7Up2G81JxYfS-NiB5W_DABODdV0PmHVDapLJOiV6FJzMkS9V2JLdAj

@K$Ellie

Clueless: 5 / Navyofbadgals: 6  / Pinkbox: 7 / Sabbath: 14

Average: 8

9th

wW07M878vPxPD30OYgv4WYmqpNoJlig9qyv1qlVnkTndb-Y-2RljTR8pBmfcGWonOIV6Uky-BxuyvKnqToIFq1pCa-3e70MJa2YzTRI-33GrPLE-mnMxCnoILRQN8DEaDi909CAI

@BabyCantYouSee 

Clueless: 3 / Navyofbadgals: 12 / Pinkbox: 12 / Sabbath: 7

Average: 8.5

10th

4jIf3f8N0IQ7dDwJap0oZGnh468FYUJ5BPkyHo_-TUy-40bquMD5ZOY3kv0P9MWP8ZJa3mVDSHmNz9evcFQHUxxZRHbEjbqbIPdX1GpJtGKqvAn8bfvpUzbX7e6KCF-obIXJz6RJ

@Girlicious

Clueless: 12 / Navyofbadgals: 7 / Pinkbox: 13 / Sabbath: 6

Average: 9.5

11th

TycmGkaDzP2AzqG4yrQNni5YaiqAg_2ct4l_z1HGLQHuW8UL60XzWEW5wpvPSCQGAfkYxn1H7d91kWzqWqGrW8_8h-xKdkquEb2dXpeN985Q9D46uy1WkUO2-Af0Jb384rK6okT9

@kiiwii 

Clueless: 10 / Navyofbadgals: 13 / Pinkbox: 10 / Sabbath: 9

Average: 10.5

On 7/7/2019 at 5:24 PM, Sabbath said:

jA1de6fOnWXH7HL7BmCI_FG4C_iV7_pMRrI341LnAApFbzzRBbCmAMsAIQN9_jGyA4X59v6RSuQhplQIRb4ZfmsMh4Oglqs7j0VpWeT8hEpjauVOqd7r3A7TUItS2g4ULIpPgpYk

Reveal hidden contents

12th

aTOGRHkzWVxi3o8PZM6G0nRzniFjwAFFz9qlfBFlBUt4OktNQDC5ZNJXMjYvFUu0zixx4yFZS2XIcPV5QhWkzDwctZrc54TxxmzugwX_MkopO28PxMgwo20bB3bd-jXsVgJ02Ggd

@thecptz

Clueless: 15 / Navyofbadgals: 8  / Pinkbox: 6 / Sabbath: 16

Average: 11.25

13th

jH1JSTGzk0fJ-o1A3IqrrAwI3k7oBQzYY-y1VSy9YVreb1ccJnlXj82DAErewRsybV6l8MSE0ViPbD_9RdXwbPctM9Skns_AjOtmjGJ9P6E4w3BbyUC8eKwqjHb7gmon9H5Ppsxr

@Bey_Rihstan

Clueless: 13 / Navyofbadgals: 11 / Pinkbox: 15  / Sabbath: 12

Average: 12.75

14th

faA_eQemVcYGoB4Q99bdJ6dEN59JYN0tfSyVfC7SVPtZuC9T_lAJViB1MUm1jf1DMyjSPRljI3w3KL-6BroZi5pQgNw045xWizXqD6ajXr3i__eAujxqFTYwYX6TzkXD1SttE-vl

@Loyalty

Clueless: 16 / Navyofbadgals: 15 / Pinkbox: 9 / Sabbath: 13

Average: 13.25

On 7/7/2019 at 5:30 PM, Sabbath said:

rhAMf0rK79vr9Z0Km9ZZe-7JqQaivn4LMpPJpQ0IRe9R4E4V39xhhdw3GGJCTXQpGB3TljUm1E36OxAEawJZfsOIveC7_ykG41Q2sLwSJYW8y_0e97tiVjym4_izncJeR5wb6Hnd

For now, we must say goodbye to the next user in probably the worst timed elimination ever

Reveal hidden contents

18th

h-3mxLGcDhZqkhm-0wdh9r1WlwuXb8VI5cpkiKx4bXruRmWG3wGGJZ3w2IyosxLWbNM6YyiIXQXSzJNQ3zMqG_xJ87BQ4QPQL1eT7XZxsKxFiY7mxiSxSpPDgzKmrxhs7v7EcvRt

@Riri.

Clueless: 18 / Navyofbadgals: 18  / Pinkbox: 16 / Sabbath: 18

Average: 17.5

Thank you for joining Color Game 8 even if you tried to come for me and my judges literally an hour ago. I'm sad you think we had something against you when it wasn't the case, so I hope you see that, at least someday. You're always welcome to join the comeback round of course.

x

On 7/7/2019 at 5:33 PM, Sabbath said:

JI9PECqxUOARZfoaz5Vb-oKFCyVZTgJkNxQWa4pnvHNQGHL-YoSSYTAGubvEbiON523WeE-SzTMKav_b6XvisKQCTGhPbMxBwquqWWiO1NS4W4RfY7HmlK8EaeWrp_8t6Muz3d3M

which means, the following users are up for elimination

@Yvess is now up to you to decide who you want to give the CHOP and I'll reveal their rankings and scores after you

PM ME your decision

Reveal hidden contents

On 7/7/2019 at 7:50 PM, Sabbath said:

JI9PECqxUOARZfoaz5Vb-oKFCyVZTgJkNxQWa4pnvHNQGHL-YoSSYTAGubvEbiON523WeE-SzTMKav_b6XvisKQCTGhPbMxBwquqWWiO1NS4W4RfY7HmlK8EaeWrp_8t6Muz3d3M

Reveal hidden contents

15th

4QeRpCzMdIzNjCfojJ9LHOnCVqS2EL_QTspBs8vFltS4c0_ZFkJ2-_mwZwZ22JvjM34iVSqn3s42Hy5lEWYx76OGHh9A59udE2EPU101kqf1FySbwYHyZ1RLknh8OeamDdWGw_25

@Moonlightbae

Clueless: 9 / Navyofbadgals: 17 / Pinkbox: 18 / Sabbath: 11

Average: 13.75

16th

_RchDfog6ThnSXxWTrktKHuj6mbMBYDlpTo88eFUWkcMjNAswU_4QBy0ZmdZyFvBkpeuiL7kI5mkTNIGpIggieNb5kq4Iwt9d8aZEFbJD9DqyEY1aZ-7Q91UIzaXlZsNJad0NFnb

@kipperskipper

Clueless: 14  / Navyofbadgals: 14  / Pinkbox: 14 / Sabbath: 15

Average: 14.25

17th

A6kYvkTXUF7wvNOEWOQbN47CXSKDOst9Ph0oy6gHl2QUpLYmlx7iA4T3KwyEqxo21IFU96qoRc188g2o1mCG_ryLnd5w5CGsROp7-4wfNZRJjcJJ2MZ5sCpK_z6Gv9w6asrnbrEc

@Overprotected

Clueless: 17 / Navyofbadgals: 16  / Pinkbox: 17 / Sabbath: 17

Average: 16.25

On 7/7/2019 at 7:53 PM, Sabbath said:

rhAMf0rK79vr9Z0Km9ZZe-7JqQaivn4LMpPJpQ0IRe9R4E4V39xhhdw3GGJCTXQpGB3TljUm1E36OxAEawJZfsOIveC7_ykG41Q2sLwSJYW8y_0e97tiVjym4_izncJeR5wb6Hnd

@Yvess has made up their mind and has chosen to eliminate

Reveal hidden contents

4QeRpCzMdIzNjCfojJ9LHOnCVqS2EL_QTspBs8vFltS4c0_ZFkJ2-_mwZwZ22JvjM34iVSqn3s42Hy5lEWYx76OGHh9A59udE2EPU101kqf1FySbwYHyZ1RLknh8OeamDdWGw_25

@Moonlightbae

Thank you so much for joining and I hope to see you send an entry for the comeback round :heart2: 

My comeback look has been SENT.

Judges, prepare for a real SHOOT, get your defibrillator(s) ready

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Thanatos said:

giphy.gif

I'm ready ma

00XIIqY.gif

9 hours ago, Thanatos said:

@PinkBox isn't allowed to leave the facility without it anyway.

46 minutes ago, Guero said:

@PinkBox isn't allowed to leave the facility without it anyway.

As if I'm allowed to leave with or without it 

14 hours ago, Thanatos said:

giphy.gif

rooting for u :duca:

Good things come to those who wait

how are teams 2 & 3 doing :isudumblmao:

also, rihminder of the comeback round for our eliminated color gamers :heart2:

DEADLINE THURSDAY 11th 6:30 PM

for both

We're getting there :isudumblmao:

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

how are teams 2 & 3 doing :isudumblmao:

also, rihminder of the comeback round for our eliminated color gamers :heart2:

DEADLINE THURSDAY 11th 6:30 PM

for both

we're doing :isudumblmao:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.