The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

6 minutes ago, Alena said:

bring me a mcvegan ty x

Ask @Clueless maybe he’ll do a discount for you!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

FrzEiAH.png

Spoiler

NOAH | LADY GAGA – As I clicked on your entry I kneeeew it was gonna be the Versace dress. And that's not necessarily a bad thing, it's a good look for her. Love the drama of the metal pieces.

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS – This is so so so so so wrong. That dress is FOWL. Granny's yarn project gone totally wrong. At that was the Met Gala? Whew lord.

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ – Looove this. The belt could feel out of place for some people, but it works for me. It's the nude-illusion-fabric-with-embellishments-tacked-onto-it dress done oh so right.

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON – It's alright. I was gagged by it at the time, though.

KIIWII | KATY PERRY – I like this. The corset does a great job of tying it all together.

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH – Really pretty. I'm not crazy excited, though.

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID – Whimsical and beautiful.

GUERO | BEYONCÉ – How is this the first time that I'm seeing this full photo fkdjgn. It kinda gagged me. The dress is cool, but the boots feel kinda out of place.

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING – The pink ribbons feel SO random.... The dress itself is alright, nothing to write home about.

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA – Cute. It fits really well.

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – I love this shade of purple and I love the texture of the suit.

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA – Love this look. And I love the boots along with it. The first photon is SO pretty.

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER – Stuffy and boring.

PSYCHO | AQUARIA – Brilliant then and brilliant now.

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL – Simple yet super effective. I love the mix of colors so much. Looks beautiful against her skin.

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA – I loved this look more than most did when the ep. came out.

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY – Very Project Runway prints challenge. Not bad.

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND – Beautiful gradient effect.

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT – I personally loved this dress.

Brilliant critique

rx5GDzH.gif

53 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

This is so so so so so wrong. That dress is FOWL.

N DDIXMXMXNXKXL 

OMG

im scared to read my critique now 

11 minutes ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

N DDIXMXMXNXKXL 

OMG

im scared to read my critique now 

FOUL*

@Sabbath got me out here lookin dumb

1 hour ago, PinkBox said:

Haven't looked through all the entrihs yet, but this round was cute from what I've seen tbh, I expected much worse 

QA7Y1tk.gif

nvm, looking at my top 5 and I don't feel like most of them are top 5 worthy for any other round kiiiiii

I just checked the season where Granny played with Manila as well and saw that she sent the same look for the purple round back at ha season. :deadbanana4:

I'm expecting ha to give me a good score since it's exactly the same taste.

3 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

I just checked the season where Granny played with Manila as well and saw that she sent the same look for the purple round back at ha season. :deadbanana4:

I'm expecting ha to give me a good score since it's exactly the same taste.

I didn't send it because it was great, I sent it because it was my only option

1 hour ago, PinkBox said:

I didn't send it because it was great, I sent it because it was my only option

She also wore purple the following episode so you had another option but let's just pretend I didn't know about it as long as you can give me a rank enough to make me safe.

Edited by KatyCatPH

THE QUEEN OF RAP

FrzEiAH.png

@Navyofbadgals

Spoiler

NOAH | LADY GAGA - the fact that I remember this photoshoot because of the unretouched pics :bibliahh: this is a cute, simple and sexy Versace moment. 

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS - it's probably the most interesting thing you sent so far (oop) and it's cute but idk if I really like the patterns, or the way the dress is constructed everytime a new color gets used :clown:but I also kinda like it for its colors and I'm a sucker for tops that look like this (idk how to explain it but yeah x)

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ - the fabric? a 11/10. It's amazing. The rest.. hmm? The belt here is SO not needed and idk who in the styling dept thought that it was a good idea, but everyone from a mile away could see that it's not a good idea. Also if you really look closely, the construction of this, besides the boob area, is kinda a shapeless mess. Overall? I still like it a lot, cause that fabric is a shoot

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON - it's ok :clown: the tv belt is a boot. I like the concept behind it, but idk it's not really hitting for me

KIIWII | KATY PERRY - something I HATE about some fashion stuff is just putting corsets over dresses, especially on top of dresses like this. I guess it kinda helps with this purple-y gothy vibe that's going on, but I still don't like it. Besides that? It's cute, but a bit forgettable imo

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH - I.. expected worse? It's not as bad as you made it out to be in the thread, but this is nuthin to write home about either. It's a decent minimum. Also not the biggest fan of this basic purple color on ha. 

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID - we already talked about this one in the judges PM about wether it was pink or purple.. and honestly it's close :rip: I saw lilac in it, so purple it was, but I will say that steers dangerously close towards pink. Besides that? It's nice! Out of these flowy type of dresses we have seen so far in the competition, this is far above the rest. It's still just a flowy dress.. but a beautiful one so..; Also kinda living for this hat moment!

GUERO | BEYONCÉ - I.... actually think this is somewhat cool! It's very intricate and I love how the black knitting stuff looks in the neck area. Also like the multiple layers in the purple part. I am not a big fan of the shoes with this outfit, feel like a more open (but still perhaps a long one) shoe would be a better fit. 

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING - this looks like it was a few sizes too big and is sliding off of her, and it's also a bit of a shapeless mess. Don't like it.

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA - I don't particularly love these fashion nova types of dresses, but this ain't too bad. She looks sexy so the goal of the clothing is kinda accomplished. Also like the ruffle moment with the gloves, but besides that? Nothing too extraordinary

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH - I love this kind of fabric, and we love a good suit moment from time to time, HOWEVER I do think this suit is a tad too boring. Like it misses a cool factor

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA  - the slit in the front is a HARD pass. But it's nice besides that. Pretty.

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER - this is basic yet.. still looks odd? :huh: I don't like this shoulder moment, especially cause it looks.. not linear? idk how to explain it but it does not work. Only thing I really like here is the gold choker.. which at the end of the day.. is just a gold choker

PSYCHO | AQUARIA - Yeah this is a neatly constructed look. Love the usage of the pastel colors, and the volumes in the one sleeve. Honestly the only thing I'm not the biggest fan of is that little piece of fabric for her ''vajayjay''/tucking area, I don't like how thin of a strip it is.. but that's obviously me nitpicking

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBEL - my god Kim looks like she's wearing damn pyjamas next to Naomi sjsj :bibliahh: I like this, it's a nice sexy moment, especially with the way it looks on Naomi and how the slit part is worked out there (as opposed to not being worked on with Kim (if that makes sense))

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA - some of yall boutta be real mad at me, but it must be said.. this is not that great :clown: the purple fabric feels out of place here, randomly sewn on. Honestly not the biggest fan

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY - the transition from the front to back is awful, and the dress looks kinda cheap.. but I don't hate it fully. The last shot you sent in is really nice and makes me like the dress a lil

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND - really pretty dress, love this type of dress

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT - initially hated this because parts of this rihmind me of @PinkBox ha caul fat, but looking at it now it's lowkey the best entry you sent in so far! It's nice and unique!

Loving that moment

giphy.gif

@Yvess I wish you have sent this look for this round.

Ms-U-Catriona-Gray-Raise-your-Flag-conce

Or the one that she wore in Miss Universe Thailand 2019 coronation night.

48 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

@Yvess I wish you have sent this look for this round.

Ms-U-Catriona-Gray-Raise-your-Flag-conce

Or the one that she wore in Miss Universe Thailand 2019 coronation night.

Ain’t that pink

I smell taste girls

i stan these short positive comments for me :clap3: thanks judges

FrzEiAH.png

@PinkBox

Spoiler

NOAH | LADY GAGA –Her face looks a mess, the outfit is cute, but nothing groundbreaking, but I love how snatched on her body it is.

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS – Hmm… this is cute, I like the different shades of purple but it really would’ve been better if it were a gradient instead of just different sections with different colors.

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ – The outfit itself is actually pretty cool. Love how it all sits right on her body and the fact that it’s see through. But I wish we didn’t see her black panties, the belt is so bad and the jewelry does not go with the look. But those are details and I’m nitpicking kii, I like the look a lot.

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON – Very cute concept. The execution… meh… the tablet strapped onto her like that asjdkds. And if she were to go campy and be a Teletubby, she should’ve gone all the way and make it way bigger instead of a simple catsuit.

KIIWII | KATY PERRY – I wish we had a better lighting because it’s kinda hard to see the details of the look. I like the whole vibe of the look and I always like a good cape. I do think that there are some elements that make it a bit messy though, like the one sleeve, the necklace, the string going across her boobs, the knot from her cape…

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH – Maybe we really should’ve extended the deadline for her to pull out a good look! Jk, this is okay… nothing to say about it really, it’s not BAD, but will I remember it in 30 seconds? no, and partially because of my dementia, but also because it’s forgettable and boring

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID – I’m very confused by the hat. The look itself is cute, I feel like it would be not as cute if it wasn’t in motion. Not as impressive as all your other looks, but it still looks good.

GUERO | BEYONCÉ – The shape and texture are kinda cool. That’s kind of it, there’s nothing else to say tbh, it’s just kinda there but it looks good

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING – This is really a mess, all the pink ties, the pants, that one line of fabric between her legs, the mix of the pink and purple, I kinda hate this
GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA – Scream. I love the gloves. But the rest is a legging and a top I could find at Ardene 

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – The colour really POPS! But as I said with Katy before, if you’re going to send in a suit, it has to have something extra to make it… not just a suit. This one isn’t too bad because the colour makes it more unique, but it’s still a suit. It’s not BAD though.

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA – This is cute, not a huge fan of the lined pattern, but it’s pretty!

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER – This is very safe and boring… it lacks something to make it stand out but it’s not ugly either.

PSYCHO | AQUARIA – The pastel and the combination of those two colors… werk. The concept is cute too, always love a good hat and that feather… bitch. She keeps winning… I can’t stand it

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL    - The same picture sent twice along with the Kim pic SENT me. I don’t really know how to feel about this… it looks fine on Naomi, but then it looks AWFUL on Kim so I don’t know if it’s just Naomi who’s selling it better and the outfit is actually that ugly. I kinda like it but I also hate it at the same time

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA – This is very pretty. Is it the most exciting and ground-breaking look? No, but it’s cute

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY – The print and the two colors mixed together like that makes the outfit look pretty cheap… other than that, it’s pretty.

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND – This is really beautiful, I love the gradient (this is what I wanted @Alena) and the way it went from that tiny waist to that huge bottom piece

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT – Okay I may seem like a Taylor hater at this point asdkjakdas, but I’m really not, I just don’t really feel her looks. They’re not over the top, but they all have something that makes the outfits odd and not in a good way. This one isn’t too bad, but the ruffles or whatever they are, look very sad and odd, and very oddly placed on the outfit. 

rihsults tomorrow before anyone asks and i know someone will anyways

urgh stan :jonny: thanks grandma

I keep getting acclaim, I can stand it

bKA9HVz.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.