The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Alena said:

miss @Sabbath about to block me after my spam in her DM's

luj6Y1c.jpg

luj6Y1c.jpg

38 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Should I report this? Serious question 

do it

luj6Y1c.jpg

CRITIQUES

On 6/15/2019 at 1:54 PM, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@Navyofbadgals

Reveal hidden contents

NOAH | LADY GAGA - the gag here was that this was better outfit-wise than her met gala outfit! It's similar in silhouette from Aquaria in R1, but it's much better executed here. I actually like it here. 

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS - ma'am I'm sorry but this is awful :( It's sits so odd and the patterns aren't.. cute together

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ - I truly only like the pic of her standing against the car. Her and the dress look sexy there. The rest of the pics it kinda looks like a pile of fabric. It's okay tho

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON - finally some real Manila up in here. This is nice, I like it

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - yeah this was amazing, already serving fashion icon. Really like it

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA - idk, besides her making the dress seem bigger, in reality it's just a flowy dress with a busy, but not that interesting print. I guess it'll do

PREZLI | RITA ORA - this very out there and committed to an aesthetic. I like it, but I despise the awful shoes. 

INVISIBILITY | LAVERNE COX - is that a pizza slicer on her head? anyways next

KIIWII | KATY PERRY - not as prints-and-patterns-y as the other entries here, but it'll do I guess. Think the dress itself is actually nice. She looks nice here

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH - idk what to say.. not that exciting?

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID - yes ma'am

TSAREENA | SHANNON CLERMONT - this is ok. she def has the better outift of the two. The head bands are a big no no. I actually don't mind this outfit. Maybe cause I love how they worked out the top, the rest isn't that interesting but it's not awful either so 

GUERO | BEYONCÉ - like the prints, but the outfit itself isn't that exciting

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING - this does not suit her at all

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | ANJA RUBIK - not that exciting jacket, period looking ass panties and mismatched (awful) shoes. We-

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA - I love a Versace print, I do think, this one is a bit too busy. It could be better

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH - the better Valentino Met Dress for adut but wbk. This is incredibly beautiful

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA - idk what that first round with you was, but I'm happy you're still here. This print/pattern is dope (and the background lowkey helps sell it too)

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER - the belt here is ugly, but the rest is quite ok. Not super interesting but she looks hot so

PSYCHO | AQUARIA - ''it's an iconic fashion moment'' - Michelle Visage

BOYS | EMILIA CLARKE - ''it's NOT an iconic fashion moment'' - not Michelle Visage

BAWDEE | BELLA HADID - I'm bored

FIERCE | MÅNS ZELMERLÖW - well.. the print is actually somewhat cool from what we can see.. but it's still just a jacket with pants..

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL - not a huge fan of the corset, but she looks supercool here and I'm sold on the rest. It's ok overall

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA - asian excellence

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY - the top looks a tad messy, but the rest is absolutely gorgeous

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND - it looks really.. off. Maybe it's the corset, maybe it's the top entirely, but I don't like it.

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT - not bad, not great. Not that exciting either.

PRESSURE | ARIANA GRANDE - why did you not send her met gala dress :rip: this is.. not that good

@Noah @Alena @Riri. @KatyCatPH @EriKills @Thanatos @prézli @Invisibility @kiiwii @Overprotected @Loyalty @Tsareena  @Guero  @beatinglikeadrum  @Girlicious @kipperskipper  @Moonlightbae  @Nurr @Legend E @Psycho @Boys @Bawdee @fiercE @Bey_Rihstan  @K$Ellie @Yvess @thecptz @BabyCantYouSee @Pressure ? 

On 6/16/2019 at 12:20 PM, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@Clueless

Reveal hidden contents

NOAH | LADY GAGA - I audibly gasped I first saw her in this look before the Met. The campy ridiculousness of the little purse :jonny:. This'll be a season highlight for me. The feathers, the boots, the captivating print. I-. The only thing that isn't perfect is the makeup, I've seen her in better makeup before.

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS - It's a little stiff. Even with her body language she looks stiff and uncomfortable. The dress kinda looks cheap too, I'm not liking this.

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ - I was actually a big fan of this gown. I like the print a lot. Her makeup is horrid, though.

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON - One of Manila's best AS4 looks, I love it.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - You're really making your mark this season :clap3:. Another great look for Cardi. It's so sophisticated and sexy at the same time.

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA - This print is really cool and interesting. Definitely one of my favorites of the round. And the photo itself is very impactful–I could see it on a billboard on Sunset Strip.

PREZLI | RITA ORA - Chic as fuck :jonny:. This Twiggy moment!

INVISIBILITY | LAVERNE COX - Am I crazy for thinking that this is your best look for Laverne so far? It's so avant-garde and out there ddddddd. Is this for Rocky Horror??

KIIWII | KATY PERRY - My favorite Katy GRAMMY look. It's so whimsical and theatrical. Lovely.

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH - Nah. It looks like ugly wallpaper to me.

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID - I- we- me- if- wha- she-.

TSAREENA | SHANNON CLERMONT - Love it. It's so ratchet but 80s runway chic at the same time. My favorite Shannon look that you've sent so far.

GUERO | BEYONCÉ - This is good and safe.

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING - Serving granny, but fashion? I'm not mad.

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | ANJA RUBIK - Um? This barely feels like an outfit... but I like it. Loving the period shorts.

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA - Bey's look this round but not as good.

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH - Oh.... Oh... Oh.. wow.. oh WOWWWWWW. The DRAMA.

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA - I like this a lot. I really appreciate that the shoes are a different print too.

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER - I was meh on this. Not bad, but not that great either.

PSYCHO | AQUARIA - I knew that you'd send this, and I'm so glad that you did. 

BOYS | EMILIA CLARKE - Not bad, but boring.

BAWDEE | BELLA HADID - Cuteish. It feels very 2013.

FIERCE | MÅNS ZELMERLÖW - It's a print.

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL - The presentation > the actual outfit.

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA - These colors were so so so beautiful together. Love this look.

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY - Valentina teas. It's cute.

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND - A LOT going on, but I like it.

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT - It's alright. I wasn't a fan of how she styled the hair that night.

PRESSURE | ARIANA GRANDE - Meh. I don't know why you'd pick Ariana for this game, I love her, but she ain't giving it in the fashion area.

•  

@Noah @Alena @Riri. @KatyCatPH @EriKills @Thanatos @prézli @Invisibility @kiiwii @Overprotected @Loyalty @Tsareena  @Guero  @beatinglikeadrum  @Girlicious @kipperskipper  @Moonlightbae  @Nurr @Legend E @Psycho @Boys @Bawdee @fiercE @Bey_Rihstan  @K$Ellie @Yvess @thecptz @BabyCantYouSee @Pressure ? 

On 6/16/2019 at 12:58 PM, Sabbath said:

official

FrzEiAH.png

@PinkBox

Reveal hidden contents

NOAH | LADY GAGA – Ma’am WHEN are you going to flop, we need to get you kicked OUT of here already. But this is pretty great, the headpiece, the tiny ass purse that’s almost as small as my skinny body, the iconique heels again, the print is good. Unfortunately… you did good again

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS – The patterns on the top and on the bottom don’t really go together, the top pattern kinda looks like granny curtains, I’m not feeling this very much unfortunately :’(

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ – She looks good, the shape of the dress isn’t my favorite but it did the job, I liked it overall and the matching shoes are a great detail

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON – This is very campy and I remember Speezy dragging us last season because our patterns looked like tablecloths… you took it to the next level and sent an actual tablecloth, I live, and the rhinestoned fork, I-… The hat looks cheap and looks like it’s made of paper, but I don’t know if it was intentional since it’s supposed to be a plate kii

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – Okay werk sis! you kinda been serving this few rounds huh. I really love the way there’s more feathers (?) as it goes down, and all the COLORS at the bottom of the outfit! I don’t care for the shoulder pads, but it’s fine

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA – This is cute, but I feel like the picture makes the outfit looks better than it actually is and if it wasn’t in movement, the look wouldn’t be as cute. It’s definitely not bad, but not gagworthy and doesn’t stand out like your last entry

PREZLI | RITA ORA – As I said before, always love a latex moment, the look really shows off her body, I think it’s styled very well with the earrings and the bracelet, the slick hair, good job!

INVISIBILITY | LAVERNE COX – girl… :bibliahh:

KIIWII | KATY PERRY – I like the bottom of the dress, the top is boring though and I don’t like the random bits of tulle on her wrists, but she looks good overall!

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH – I don’t care for this unfortunately, I don’t like the print and there’s nothing else there, it’s just a simple dress with an uglee print

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID – Ok we’re back to round 1 Gigi huh, this is fantastic, shoes could’ve been different, but werk mama

TSAREENA | SHANNON CLERMONT – The print is kinda boring and the outfit is nothing really exciting, but she looks good and it’s not a bad look!

GUERO | BEYONCÉ – I wish the look didn’t end at her crotch because it could’ve been much more and have more impact if it had continued down, but I like the print and the jewelry!

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING – Girl these are pajamas with a granny flower print and the fact that you send in a flower print last round makes this even less cute. I’m also very confused with the granny PJs paired with high heels and laboratory goggles. issa no for me sorree

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | ANJA RUBIK – I’m very confused by the pairing of the polka dot boots, the cheetah print and the red shorts. And the pose makes the outfit look better than it is, but unfortunately, this is CG, not POSE. I’m not feeling it, sorree

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA – I like the print, don’t really like the shoes. Not much to say tbh, but you’ve impressed me with Iggy, I didn’t think she would have good looks (no shade) but you’re doing better than I thought you would do with Iggy

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – Eaux wow… Did you try to reverse catfish us with your look last round because it worked

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA – Okay yes, I’m here for all of this, the patterns are all different, but they work SO well together, down to the shoes and the purse. I really like that this is one of the only looks where the patterns are really the focus of the look and they make such an impact. I also like that she has a unique style that we’ve seen throughout these few rounds without being boring and repetitive. Fatty lives to see another day!

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER – Should’ve cropped Joe out, but this is okay. The print is cute, wish the shoes were more interesting though

PSYCHO | AQUARIA – If you’re gonna use GIFs, please don’t use such low quality ones, unless you wanted it to match the quality of your entry… jk, this is great, love the theme of it, it tells a story, the shape is interesting, the different patterns that go together, werk!

BOYS - EMILIA CLARKE – I don’t care for this at all, hate the shoes with this look

BAWDEE - BELLA HADID – Girl… the DOWNGRADE from Bella last season. Not you sending a look of her just waking up and calling it a day ajdkds the print is nothing special either

FIERCE | MÅNS ZELMERLÖW – It’s a cute jacket with a cute print… on top of black pants and shirt. Disappointed after the SERVE and NERVE last round :’(

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL  - The print is boring to me, we’ve seen it 10 times this round only, but at least she committed to it down to the shoes. It’s fine, she looks fierce, but the outfit doesn’t stand out very much

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA – As I said last round with Catriona, I live for a cultural moment… and this is a Vietnamese lewk, so I understand it, I connect to it, the representation, I can’t not stan. The print is absolutely beautiful, it’s interesting and stands out. She looks like a younger me tbh!

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY – Hate the gloves, the boob part looks a bit odd, but she looks absolutely beautiful, the look overall is great!

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND – The shoes are a no for me, I don’t like the corset and the fit of the pants… I’m not feeling it much, but not one of the worst of the bunch!

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT – It’s… fine, I don’t really like it overall, the print is kinda uglee as well as the color. Actually, I don’t like it kii

PRESSURE | ARIANA GRANDE – This is really boring, way too simple, not only could I buy this for 15$, I could make it myself at home with my sewing machine and make it look more finished

4 hours ago, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@Kylie Jenner

Reveal hidden contents

NOAH | LADY GAGA - ugh the way she won the met before it even started. everything about this works... the tiny handbag TOOT

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS - yeah this is ugly

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ - A nice dress but something about it overall is kinda messy. The structure feels odd

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON - This reads cheap to me. I think it worked for the context of the show but on its own, I'm not really a fan.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - A certified serve

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA - I really don't like dresses that are corset-like until beyond the hip and then go out. It creates a weird shape to me and makes her body look weirdly proportioned. Print is nice enough I guess

PREZLI | RITA ORA - I like this a lot! Even the shoes which could be too much but I think it all works together because of the two colours and two colours only

INVISIBILITY | LAVERNE COX - Laverne Co---BOOT!

KIIWII | KATY PERRY - she looks pretty but I wanted more patterns and prints from a round called patterns and prints

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH - the bag doesn't match, the shoes are ugly and something about the top part of the dress looks awkward.

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID - oh luv im all for tha

TSAREENA | SHANNON CLERMONT - It's nice, the random part of the top/trousers being turned over and exposing the white is throwin me a bit but the outfit is cute.

GUERO | BEYONCÉ - Cute but next to gorgeous it's not that great

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING - It fits weird and makes her look like billie eilish

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | ANJA RUBIK - Stevie Wonder styled ha it seems. Nothing about this is good...

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA - the print is cute but those shoes are just so ugly to me

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH - oh ma this is a STUNTTTT

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA - I like this but the contrast between the light and dark patterns draws all the attention to her foof and the fact that part is a darker red... it's not the cutest moment

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER - The pants look like they fit weird so the tailoring feels off. A straight leg would look better with this. Still, the print is cute and it stands out.

PSYCHO | AQUARIA - I never understood the face thing in this look but the rest is a solid toot

BOYS | EMILIA CLARKE - This looks like something a frumpy 50 year old woman who goes to the library would wear

BAWDEE | BELLA HADID - The fact I won this round last time with Bella and you sent a tragic fur coat with the most basic look underneath. whats the lowest. zero? zero bars.

FIERCE | MÅNS ZELMERLÖW - Gorl... basic pants, basic shirt, basic bomber jacket from H&M.

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL - I like this a lot, just wish that the corset and panties were not two separate items because if this was a body suit this would slay

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA - Very pretty. I wish the white top underneath was just plain though because that orange print is kinda distracting.

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY - I wish the ruffled part at the top was more symmetrical because right now the structure looks odd. The rest is good... gowns... beautiful gowns

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND - oh luv I'm all for this... the bag is throwing me a little so I wish that wasn't there because it's borderline too much but I still appreciate this

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT - Kinda basic. The shape of this dress really does nothing for her body and the print kind of gives me tragic oil spill teas.

PRESSURE | ARIANA GRANDE - umm... I'm just gonna nod and smile luv...

4 hours ago, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@Sabbath

Reveal hidden contents

NOAH | LADY GAGA –  Ugh, what a great entry. I’m a sucker for anything camp and she did it so well. From the pattern, to the silhouette, the fascinator, the boots, the tinyass bag. Perfect.

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS – Personally, this is not something I’m attracted by, and while I hate the mix between the top and the bottom, I still think it kinda works? Like, for her, I feel like this is a look I can expect from Emma so it doesn’t look as bad as it could on someone else. I like the colors of the skirt and wish they continued on the top.

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ  - fff what an iconic moment. I actually really like this, the fabric looks really nice and I think that’s important ‘cause it could be ugly really quick. My only complaint is the skirt, I think it’s a little messy, but overall I like it.

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON – Ugh, what a great entry. I’m a sucker for anything camp and she did it so well [2]. I loved this from the first time I saw it, it’s such an original idea and the execution is flawless. This is the Manila I love!

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – I like the idea for this and the colors of the pattern, but I don’t love the dress itself that much, it’s kinda meh, but everything else helps save it.

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA –  I feel like if it wasn’t it motion it wouldn’t be as exciting, so good job for sending this one picture. I really like how bright all the colors are.

PRÉZLI | RITA ORA –  So simple yet so good. I’m glad you sent those pics instead of the original one ‘cause they display it so well and gives me this really cool vibe. This is simple done right.

INVISIBILITY | LAVERNE COX – inch resting choice luv x

KIIWII | KATY PERRY –  I remember loving this look when it first happened. It’s just such a Katy look, so fun and delicate and so appropriate since it was the Grammys lol. I’m not living for the tulle on her shoulders / wrists tho.

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH – It’s okay. I mean, it’s not bad but it’s not memorable.

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID – Love the colors and irregular prints.

TSAREENA | SHANNON CLERMONT –  Definitely the better out of the two kii. This is actually fine, the bust part annoys me a bit ‘cause it looks bulky but the rest works.

GUERO | BEYONCÉ – This is one of my favorite prints. A little meh compared to the high of last round, but still works.

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING – Not a fan. I hate the pink roses over the light blue. Looks like grandma pajamas to me.

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | ANJA RUBIK – I like the blazer and I like the boots. I love the overall photo tbh and I’m not that bothered by the mixing of prints.

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA – Another black and gold moment. I think It’s a liiiitle too print-y and maybe would’ve worked better without the “kimono” and just the jumpsuit, but it’s fine.

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – Now, I was BLOWN AWAY when I first saw this. What a moment. The ruffles look absolutely fantastic, I love how it’s black and white, I love the makeup, I love how it looks good from every angle. Great entry, probably my favorite of yours so far. Perfect. Gorgeous. Amazing.

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA –  Very simple yet chic, I think a different pose might make it look stronger but I like it.

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER – It gives me an 80’s vibe that I love. Good choice.

PSYCHO | AQUARIA –  When she did this on drag race, whew chile, I was STANNING. So brilliant and different and iconic. I had forgotten how good this was. Excellence was served tonight.

BOYS | EMILIA CLARKE –  Very daytime show. Not a big fan but it’s not the worst.

BAWDEE | BELLA HADID –  It’s…………….just a coat, and it’s not even that great or gag-worthy to be submitting just that. Issa no from me.

FIERCE | MÅNS ZELMERLÖW –  GIRL…….coming from the iconicness of your last round to this, there are no words. It’s just a jacket.

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL – Another animal print moment, but very different. It’s so sexy and alluring yet still somehow classy. I love the attitude.

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA –  Miss Plastique serving us the cultural moment of the round, and they said @Yvess had no impact! I love the headìece, it’s very pretty. I like the colors of the outfit and how the embellishments were done.

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY –  I hate the messy bust, but besides from that I like this look. It’s very delicate and I love how the pattern is so subtle. This feels very princess-y and delicate and I love love love the big skirt.

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND –  Not a big fan of the print tbh, but I like the colors and the little cape moment going on. I think there’s a little too much going on with the print on the suit, the stripes on the cape, the bag and the boots tho.

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT -  I love her face here but I’m a little confused on the outfit. It gives me 90’s grungy vibes a little bit with the print and colors and I kinda like it and I kinda don’t get it.

PRESSURE | ARIANA GRANDE - It looks very cheap, and it probably was. I agree with whatever fattie said the Met Gala option was the better option, and even if it never happened, I can’t believe this is her best print look. She looks cute but cute won’t cut it when you compare it with the strongest entries this round.

RESULTS

3 hours ago, Sabbath said:

O7xNblht_SRmDXlH7VpabbK4pPUG1InknSqtuZRriCd3ysOM4t6fO1idLOt-adjU-TiaJprpEPGnrfF8RXuTZAEuWpAbHR50sEEDMg2vgIDcAu0IXbhZL5xYIP3sMBc5raySFdPI

Reveal hidden contents

1st

bzNCDWByf8rO5eikvLaLw2VGAwYkGDteXkJNmUELiPCJxY3i90wPJb1vFo0vjJVNTE9_GA30gzLT5FxAkkX43HvT97hJ7Q-NLBN6B3fAcRwWBSQMkcB_uiGNcmZg9PqDbWq-BGZ8

@kipperskipper

Clueless: 3  / Kylie Jenner: 1  / Navyofbadgals: 1 / Pinkbox: 4 / Sabbath: 1

Average: 2

Congrats kipperskipper! Please PM me the name of the contestant in the bottom you wish to eliminate ASAP after the rest of the results are revealed.

2nd

9qK2Gt5ArwzBcvG1lMcyR1jwJCZeq_2iFX8fufv3LLFWvrU02Pb6VUyFZShTWupTmYYoWo3a3v4AnR3lBbgNWOhwdCGdfHUOq0VFNLJM8Zev2A4Sg8bgXo0UUykJfEnXoKwbEbvf

@Noah

Clueless: 2 / Kylie Jenner: 3  / Navyofbadgals: 5 / Pinkbox: 2 / Sabbath: 2

Average: 2.8

3rd

MJTEa-NpAN7Su7kEqiTStHBVA_hv9iL8AUXKEUfgB9Tfm_RlJGYPRTWQ4uGZJZJ5HHodMX1lgSbIc8ukjyfuGpckZ3TbdJT2tSshk4VBDviStNZTNbtcQRrgqIoG4aUg3qpOwiOi

@Loyalty

Clueless: 1  / Kylie Jenner: 2 / Navyofbadgals: 3 / Pinkbox: 3 / Sabbath: 9

Average: 3.6

7HaGFy4b1a1rDbpJFJz3p3A-QSuHqRKM9QWGnt8G_1HcX-j_0gts71uxIW5wuO2inAnZY23J3L1v9MSm5k1SepFXADuQTq2VqDUbBpZZJ7E0x6qfsp57ROWF-GVd5QZAx1wLOL-I

Reveal hidden contents

4th

k9RmTK9pLUAFP31eglTt8o7T66ZFWq0qaFcgf71uqiG1jRxa2SDXbl1W9mvZScRjRz9PBVbiAJPdAS4NXTowOlK-7AVEkXomQgGazHVdJ3NAXIcXZeOiaqtxThzHhl1aubjZQx62

@Psycho

Clueless: 4  / Kylie Jenner: 9 / Navyofbadgals: 6  / Pinkbox: 6 / Sabbath: 4

Average: 5.8

5th

Xk_M3i7iQRi_EXcYoD-jbh5nANCisURcRTzKOvh6BwRzxj6W12sdb2a7kaaLt7-Lv7WqNbC7SsXelr8Djsz0prR6ERKEWCrk8do_fFtQpOINfVx3Byas3Ro8011nBfafs5ImWpIH

@K$Ellie

Clueless: 13 / Kylie Jenner: 6  / Navyofbadgals:4 / Pinkbox: 1 / Sabbath: 6

Average:6

6th

whuf5o9jfSbL-XChtxmg22P6qSAb4XfwqHz8y2Pz1IuJnr4ysXF3VYOoI6xmpGrPghTnQLqvt8N1kcXKy3OZUXUSlTgj56o1QkP75FWPYOzEanZoksMM55Bdg2VmTMHs_kjFF6Oo

@Yvess

Clueless: 11  / Kylie Jenner: 7 / Navyofbadgals: 7 / Pinkbox: 8 / Sabbath: 5

Average: 7.6

7th

6mptLz1hxCdSzmeB6p1ExVWDA-KNlKDQA62R8ntzenM9cBN1VtxNfS6sWuNo2YlaXLBXZBCUu23m1ZbdmvF3ojC3uHQi9m7nAeX9HZYWz-9ZSL-Ebp-DBKXmj-EBUEtQV2WMJqkC

@KatyCatPH

Clueless: 7 / Kylie Jenner: 15 / Navyofbadgals: 8 / Pinkbox: 7 / Sabbath: 3

Average: 8

8th

I2neHQnecL0WWJ5L8FUOa2OzOaLQEcahP9lEq7VwzOm6BTujAH92SZx7HUsZhcBoGKQndeRP-eD7HNLatamcU4uKkCpolwyb3CARn7GcBeeBc8L54S05g2PXgQW4mSKpUJIm56jJ

@prézli

Clueless: 5 / Kylie Jenner: 4 / Navyofbadgals: 14  / Pinkbox: 10 / Sabbath: 13

Average: 9.2

9th

FzIRxKJZHVFIeOrrx-ozYxacRaDWzdNlaJcmayYcy6q9kUsEzqKLiKJchmEOdSjXJAW8mbWfdJtje51UV0CPPlCvMlYy09BKDxdAcZiRti87v4p8lXkIBgEAOhGAFabCXvJo9eUe

@kiiwii

Clueless: 9  / Kylie Jenner: 11  / Navyofbadgals: 10 / Pinkbox: 13 / Sabbath: 7

Average: 10

10th

kEDBFJlxP7ROHPLMogJHy-8gMODYSh1hheVAZFj6yNGCGvwOaPEi2GXRo5cIlgtiUYbjpdNbURga7qVF1v1kr4eRxWLyErEyPLCUz0AlZqKpK9SJg2zr976hDo3CeIv06XuM0W1K

@Nurr

Clueless: 15  / Kylie Jenner: 16  / Navyofbadgals: 9 / Pinkbox: 5 / Sabbath: 12

Average: 11.4

VS1NgTiqoRv1_cAWTD9lfUKOPfn_hX8HsNZugm6WcffW32KmAPruswwcyP4bjqylWry6CwFZ_MrgBcLVQAANzvnL1kP8Ub2jU1xRnCZVOCe168wMvd1tnXSjCESsBVY0QxErFGnv

PT I

Reveal hidden contents

11th

yaJRZkPlKx53IBKODfxctwaPMy81Maidq_yaUZzh_te-47hUKRKIdvuH4QwyC86DODqYTbk3cKpbIZcIznpGAyY2rhIQ6L84I1omTGqUpEmeLb586EVB7rjSMP56vPSFJGSzhoH2

@EriKills

Clueless: 8 / Kylie Jenner: 28 / Navyofbadgals: 2 / Pinkbox: 9 / Sabbath: 14

Average: 12.2

12th

5Jfq4LQPDHJRiZ0_MyNzBWDc0kTwnqmyOpwUq9_NiJqzATK9i26vwZffob6X8o7dH9Oy6VGMKtiZcP9F2_Z9CNTrP-UUzzrD1XVFxdMriJVjaphkgJcxlAjxsfhgWC_G6TwioA6K

@Riri.

Clueless: 16  / Kylie Jenner: 13  / Navyofbadgals: 13 / Pinkbox: 15 / Sabbath: 11

Average: 13.6

13th

x0Bojt9CjcRhBIgHLKGfeLCssVsC5H0w0VTcAuXW7tfJFzpFgNnTpHXwb2bqs49w8akpfCLR64k8okSw21_mPxPP0cP_KZkvchHAZjUX1nT8VBh4zcpu-zwdQ-3kJ6OxkMiEOUHC

@Legend E

Clueless: 25 / Kylie Jenner: 10 / Navyofbadgals: 11 / Pinkbox: 12 / Sabbath: 10

Average: 13.6

14th

SrMIlxK9ZDtxhav54GAWUlvF_pyvy5Jc1W1IBDLzl4QOWG0TS-VwmV2YAQFsMTGQtBJOCD91sl3Ex7dhwmwim80iC7npCwApA2K6auELUiGnOcDOVv4_pQVTvQijAy9roQqjE-x1

@Tsareena

Clueless: 10  / Kylie Jenner: 12  / Navyofbadgals: 12 / Pinkbox: 18  / Sabbath: 18

Average: 14

15th

smoXjka4gfUbN1PQM9JbO7MRtpCW04nyHAUy0rIFnccIDftBSebqkQ5v6AE4CXtAcVGo25qzgcOfgG9FXGYGj8WG1ErHbZj5ZQu8tbCtRpjTojb_ZguNc1LBBCgANZ_cEcQ2MUeU

@Bey_Rihstan

Clueless: 20  / Kylie Jenner: 8 / Navyofbadgals: 18  / Pinkbox: 17 / Sabbath: 8

Average: 14.2

bGM6HCjA2KGAp_g929WgmxgKqOD2YDtbscay4x6xOcEg3bFR-UBIX9IUni4FL5bazCV5COeN6A9rDbGhkXeG45QDjW7kcT-lzn9uOLgSzEn-4KxNdTIUQ2bOEFe8m2agXYXfhQT5

PT II

Reveal hidden contents

16th

H8ztRTuB1PhqDeW7vxgwUJLdVV1c2oWJRTp-jjGsiMpsQD4M2RwnXTO3grVd-7m8BlcdXcR2N0uIFhaCvBPEq-GTCvzpYYpr8QbjB95QJ3yqqVESSXozjODpXSjSODwKRZe9wBGi

@Thanatos

Clueless: 6 / Kylie Jenner: 22  / Navyofbadgals: 15 / Pinkbox: 16  / Sabbath: 15

Average: 14.8

17th

IsxySQ6nwzpNaunXhHg-iePwpVUqlTuokbauZqLQJ2SmxPAqCqCfKx0iw60EsOP0mLuRT7DRg13lZjTKTcmMks-qHVW5DdO0oaV3lSEYUNfAwOPLjkTHKSqi0au7-pSUxzepukQx

@Guero

Clueless: 12 / Kylie Jenner: 14 / Navyofbadgals: 17 / Pinkbox: 14 / Sabbath: 17

Average: 14.8

18th

cvLQ5PT02fsEAD0UIyWU0DWrASoNj0WQoTsIwEB-lqaRb6oChtVhoSZ2Yq4crF62At0xATkLjkmhkjn3qB5-jl5Gfct_g4GwZhnvvbweFW7mQWPGg1KKadRgj0H3-AbPyZStzxNb

@thecptz

Clueless: 14  / Kylie Jenner: 5  / Navyofbadgals: 21 / Pinkbox: 19 / Sabbath: 23

Average: 16.4

19th

lLlOlckeTRA2LoW18kdNkkH3QXUCX_MM8Y4eFF5djSA5p-dyipO5i5ePv93aiN5oKvKijBtIotmAcb5xqs1d2KSo21HpMynUWulnm6cbKRKMZ0mwwzx0r79wkNitce_mkGgE4UXV

@Girlicious

Clueless: 27 / Kylie Jenner: 17 / Navyofbadgals: 16 / Pinkbox: 11 / Sabbath: 19

Average: 18

20th

OoCj2hQKL8fBEq11eYdpDIf-FQU8mDre2LYnlfrbjLOYFnKxcCgBUXyLpz42Lkhm5hEt3fl-6bh2axgIkCGiyY45G1n-hPulMUswBeAy-zVeR7FIjyA81SGf1z6atyAMu65Q4Usy

@BabyCantYouSee

Clueless: 21 / Kylie Jenner: 19 / Navyofbadgals: 19 / Pinkbox:  21 / Sabbath: 24

Average: 20.8

2 hours ago, Sabbath said:

WflSBMEXlbX2gORtlNTDXHoRw5VIFBqi_ch4U_B7KV0CJQXA7NkEnEr110y4REDZMoRnhYNqUN3enPBAKxrxj5QRGTnmjjxG6UG7lD2ntELX8CDuw825Ud1BHOlBO_RGYwu2hWTI

Reveal hidden contents

p9VDxr3-LSzrG3P2hi6wo4QtG8hk33ATk28l52iyfDPryMhVRtd9uS3sokcx1iH7Ukqq1l5FXMB7i8koA4-JW04-5Iuliz6rvMYx57DONvE9Nl8BvyvAp7nxAsHH2k6ClO2WYHCu

@Overprotected

Clueless: 28  / Kylie Jenner: 18  / Navyofbadgals: 20 / Pinkbox: 24 / Sabbath: 22

Average: 22.4

rPdmcTcGrqqUswpbNQhBlhAimVbMJGL3vfCjnrVTvU17ObhneiQKyk1pnkB31-SQCmVX9B452zmMK8TaU3rxoQMcZHO0C44USwvN156JW7aVUb98Wm20H-mXPKcutYiGgbZLz1iA

@Invisibility

Clueless: 18  / Kylie Jenner: 24  / Navyofbadgals: 28 / Pinkbox: 29  / Sabbath: 16

Average: 23

dRs-AlP7QHCFZQt4zCljasBIMqK_Oi3r8EbYX_xm6s6YUOVmCE1zGafiFPfpiAcjT-HuPJcNZsZa7hwvrSczqgxloKUHiEaLhuWSnNmIulh79RqlO9p8n8MOzQ9_3olb-9YHIFTR

@Alena

Clueless: 26 / Kylie Jenner: 23 / Navyofbadgals: 25  / Pinkbox: 20 / Sabbath: 21

Average: 23

SqpMglevIe617n8BCXhgCPmN25JE8esI2-l5q_25A9E_3egVJi0qDJoQmCArl1mFkYWzobZOaKhT7OIHmvAFly2x-qUgM712HUnMFneceszVyB5YhcEa-RkWIEX7-eU988uKBuer

Sadly, we have to say goodbye to the 3 contestants with the lowest overall scores

Reveal hidden contents

DdJemAk-6eh9ph5LnOHanAeuP5-VHNKSWfzqTTanLe_QiQ67zpKlG1PXcROpu2KSrWL8gDgQif86oNONHGLfXioA46H6OaY1quAvDIE5cDnx-JeG1ro8gW5ecSFAqSI-TpOL-KkZ

@Boys

Clueless: 23 / Kylie Jenner: 26 / Navyofbadgals: 27 / Pinkbox: 22  / Sabbath: 26

Average: 24.8

shCf60D08xoI4rXNXERG2Gze1EKDEhP8eD4kDPL_r8VXJd4EfPSCOdaffl2ElPVjDBOCQiS7GHQFHXzorxUdYVN0e96oDKWTX0TX--St1uW9VUPDSK-zdAlYMgSHP6NYhfUItmZi

@Bawdee

Clueless: 22  / Kylie Jenner: 25 / Navyofbadgals: 22 / Pinkbox: 27  / Sabbath: 28

Average: 24.8

L2GmfurfFaG89deGPKl7WSN7P_NFJ67_otB4QSLuWSSIejZj1_XjtX5Q0gBDzu94pVajVHSY3-K0qVb3WFiCv9HSuHl4uMOxCQjIfxnwkho6wXO0CQ4T6eKsut_VDdjstdOZzxPf

@fiercE

Clueless: 29  / Kylie Jenner: 27  / Navyofbadgals: 23 / Pinkbox: 25 / Sabbath: 29

Average: 26.6

thank you for joining and participating, hope you all had fun and to see you in the comeback round :cries: :heart2: 

QvpFAkD9lNov0OeYvayhICl_RzYllu06oFIfwCXQgOjYBemDmvNc0uzJzOcloAcLmK_gnFAEhM3Xnz8usHBWr9SAjbHfzpdmGCh2oMoQx0kJ0aoj3j_7NeHqTi61avCzCjRmI57R

which means, the following 3 contestants are up for elimination.

@kipperskipper please PM ME your decision on who you choose to eliminate ASAP and I'll post their rankings and scores right after.

Reveal hidden contents

QvpFAkD9lNov0OeYvayhICl_RzYllu06oFIfwCXQgOjYBemDmvNc0uzJzOcloAcLmK_gnFAEhM3Xnz8usHBWr9SAjbHfzpdmGCh2oMoQx0kJ0aoj3j_7NeHqTi61avCzCjRmI57R

Reveal hidden contents

KIzBeWAWMh5yMQm8AdBm4R03fhBI4EGcgrNaPrZvUYeEKHzIM5xaDAqyJhJmx_Z5Oyx3ZcnwHfDLgzedmGKbJ_sLay-L0KFAe9DGPexaMto4giGfKdDwiAuh7wH3CFgVYUg_JKep

Name

Clueless: 17  / Kylie Jenner: 21 / Navyofbadgals: 24 / Pinkbox: 28  / Sabbath: 27

Average: 23.4

jIOMq6Lah7isYp2KuhiqrJES5N6GnPjzG5UNF1S3VfyBtwB_zlZo-hD3X4ndUOmxk3YOiNYZDK4-mp3anKqleHN5ZmOp9YZ951yt10BTRDMRacNAJXrLzHkQDW4yhvK81vy5AMQy

Name

Clueless: 17 / Kylie Jenner: 21 / Navyofbadgals: 24  / Pinkbox: 28 / Sabbath: 27

Average: 23.4

fVOkf13x3V2g6M907DG1wMROWN2LxHuT_qbz8YpgkfwRmRGpgPF8a-FqvJY7KyK7zRmw081sGLoq5JD4ZYK3xNn0vMVM1N790HvIKCDykVRw1GmmIGKMz48CWEIoTfSkLAKh2VPl

Name

Clueless: 24 / Kylie Jenner: 20  / Navyofbadgals: 26 / Pinkbox: 26 / Sabbath: 25

Average: 24.2

SqpMglevIe617n8BCXhgCPmN25JE8esI2-l5q_25A9E_3egVJi0qDJoQmCArl1mFkYWzobZOaKhT7OIHmvAFly2x-qUgM712HUnMFneceszVyB5YhcEa-RkWIEX7-eU988uKBuer

@kipperskipper  has made their decision and chose to eliminate

Reveal hidden contents

fVOkf13x3V2g6M907DG1wMROWN2LxHuT_qbz8YpgkfwRmRGpgPF8a-FqvJY7KyK7zRmw081sGLoq5JD4ZYK3xNn0vMVM1N790HvIKCDykVRw1GmmIGKMz48CWEIoTfSkLAKh2VPl

@Pressure ?

thank you so much for participating, hope to see you in the comeback round :heart2:

Tbh I’m confident in my entry. She doesn’t have many orange looks but I think it’s the best. The outfit may be simple but she looks amazing in it, it’s out of her usual comfort zone, it’s fine. I feel fine after some of the looks these girls have been serving.

Sent. I did not send that horrid S3 reunion episode gown. I sent in an entry that I considered last round actually.

thanks judges :heart2: especially miss kylie jenner.

sent

bKA9HVz.jpg

Praying for safe this round

bKA9HVz.jpg

Thanks to the 4 judges for giving me high ranks in their top 10 

Sent btw! =)

My choice is low key a risk, excited to see the outcome

Bildergebnis für atrl gif

Related image

14 minutes ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

sent

bKA9HVz.jpg

didn't get it

bKA9HVz.jpg

10 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

didn't get it

bKA9HVz.jpg

wtf

bKA9HVz.jpg

Sent

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.