The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

3 hours ago, Sabbath said:

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY –  First of all, I’m amazed at how she’s carrying that thing without breaking her wrists omg. This definitely hits the mark of unconventional. I love the explanation and how she was involved in the creative process. The detailing on the construction hits the mark on Haute Couture but the design and the way she wears it sell it as unconventional. Definitely not a basic outfit.

Team Sabbath will win TABS :eli:

gz2FSa1.gif

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Clueless said:

Some choices were made

W76V6ij.gif

Mood

FrzEiAH.png

@Clueless

Spoiler

Noah | Lady Gaga - You 10000000% nailed the challenge. This is definitely as unconventional as you could get. And somehow it's still glamorous.

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS - Not really that unconventional or outside of the box at all. I personally like the mix of prints, but it's not anything that we haven't already seen. You probably had trouble finding an unconventional look from Vanilla Roberts, so I'll give you a pass & I won't drag you too hard.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - Everyone was gagged by this Mugler look, but I was kinda meh on it. It looked dusty and old to me, sue me. It is unconventional, though, so you definitely understood the assignment. Of course it's not a bad look by any means (it is Mugler at the end of the day).

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID - God, I hated this look so much. Serving broke-down Silver Surfer. The WHITE lashes :deadbanana4:. It is pretty unconventional doe.

GUERO | BEYONCÉ  - I didn't like this look when Loyalty used it last season, and I don't like it now. There's too much going on for my taste. The look reminds me of one of those colored tinsel Christmas trees. It's also not really that unconventional, it's just high glamor.

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA - I-.This is wrong in so many ways. The shape, the color, the depressed droopy bow. This could've been a show-stopping look too; I need a drag queen to recreate it.

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH - You've done it AGAIN. I know you had plenty of looks to choose from for this round, but I understand why you selected this. It's unconventional, but it's still soft and "pretty" at the same time. I absolutely love that shade of pink.

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA - Not that unconventional or new, but it's a beautiful look. Did you really make me like a peplum? I wish they'd really GONE there with this look though, because, again, it doesn't really fit the challenge that well.

PSYCHO | AQUARIA - One of my favorite looks from Drag Race of all time. A really smart choice. And totally unconventional, who would be able to walk around with a mermaid tail? I love the dripping effect on the top so much.

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA  - Wait.. she kinda looks like Ru in the face here, I-. Uh, it's pretty. I don't have much to say. It borders on unconventional, but it's not all the way there for me.

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY - LOVE this from the waist up, but it looks frumpy and ill-fitting as you go down. Like why the panties :skull:

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND - We can barely see the outfit :rip:. I like the top, and it's pretty unconventional, but that's not enough for me to go off of. From what I can tell, she's wearing shorts and leggings underneath? So a part of me is actually glad that we don't have anymore photos of the outfit. This ain't your strongest moment.

Clueful best judge winner :1stplace:

it being just pretty won't save me from the bottom huh

giphy.webp

Just now, Nurr said:

it being just pretty won't save me from the bottom huh

giphy.webp

if at least it WAS pretty

FrzEiAH.png

@Navyofbadgals

Spoiler

Noah | Lady Gaga - you knew damn well you were going to win this one, can you let the others live.. damn. The funny thing is that the silhouette is very simple, but it’s necessary here. I don’t really like the shoes tbh :mandown: but I mean it really doesn’t matter cause you’re miles ahead of the rest lol!

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS - from what we’ve seen from you, that’s unconventional. In the general sense of unconventional, it’s just conventional. I like the mix of prints

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - this is great, somewhat old-fashioned, but it’s a dramatic statement. Like this oyster kinda vibe

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID - not a huge fan, but this is unconventional and that’s enough to get you ahead of the basic pretty dresses

GUERO | BEYONCÉ  - is that really the most unconventional thing Bey has ever worn ? not a huge fan either, I like it in some pictures but in others it just looks like she’s dragging a pile of gold shite, Bey at least looks good though!

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA - the only thing unconventional about it that it’s an ugly ass outfit, but besides that? Thank u next

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH - I am not disappointed :fan: really nice garment, prolly wouldn’t have liked it in other rounds, but for a round like this it’s amazing. It’s an outfit that really shows craftsmanship 

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA - not unconventional at all, but it is pretty.. so..

PSYCHO | AQUARIA - a smart choice and one of her best looks too. It’s unconventional and it’s pretty

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA  - is wearing her heritage really that unconventional? I guess for the western sense it is, but for her it isn’t really. I guess there was an attempt. Outfit was okay

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY - really cool! Not much to say about it, but you did good!

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND - this is rather disappointing. The jacket (or whatever it is) is somewhat cool, but the rest.. Chile.. it’s pretty much only a jacket 

@Noah @Alena @EriKills @Loyalty @Guero @Girlicious @kipperskipper @Nurr @Psycho @K$Ellie @Yvess @thecptz 

Navyoftastegals. FatBox critique shook me, maybe coming for high this week after all

W76V6ij.gif

25 minutes ago, Nurr said:

PTR and get it over with

W76V6ij.gif

putting them together rn

gpgToc3.gif

should I stay up for them, I'm tired but I wanna know if I made it x

X4LvE6H.gif

13 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Navyoftastegals. FatBox critique shook me, maybe coming for high this week after all

W76V6ij.gif

Maybe my critique was a bit harsh, but there aren't many disparaties between the judges this week

W76V6ij.gif

Y'all are lucky Miss Kipper eliminated me because guuuuurl, this alone >>>>>>> half of the entries here.

mh3svcu0lj931.png

OMG finally they are announcing my return because entries were very lackluster this week.

It5Oj3ZiZ9OY0Vt77A0G3eP0OaIjnznjMSgigdE6JG3Oz3xdeNdTfMZ-NDa5OS93KIJy1VLvNcbpW3qFd6kHD6bHRZmUFKyEs9SWA0ip7L733BsGt-_CYDBW6OBrnDGPizsC0I5o

Spoiler

1st

FPHVLevY_OH7gA-lV-bxWrw0l78bPyeedN1sU9xLBKfqcyhqtSUANscWSt4my74B9y4TJt3mUMxv8DOqgLx3gaPalTiHedo51b0BiAjLt8LrsNOwO6fwDnt5lrQg8SSQRttI5EUJ

@Noah

Clueless: 1  / Navyofbadgals: 1 / Pinkbox: 1 / Sabbath: 1

Average: 1

You’re SO ugly, you knew what you were doing when you sent that omg.

Congrats Miss Noah, as you already know you get to choose one girl from the bottom to give the chop and I’ll post their rankings once you decide. Stay tuned.

2nd

yMzk6KmZQBoKWP6VUcp6tldY2AlwRAcTDWXAZM6XVWner-dzFQATrfZDFkUqSR3fnMrwPNm0Uqg5KE_d5evmOMqtD5uB2bs-F67HgGQLIkN_qG5gv_eQRkRqIubUx8fyNOGkIQhP

@EriKills

Clueless: 4 / Navyofbadgals: 3 / Pinkbox: 2  / Sabbath: 2

Average: 2.75

3rd

KiEW09ewXGOJfUc6r4qOwqTK0aG54mBuGHbDWB9lGWsLIxXMpZMlkOOpx_IWlnEi-0LAfJdSA-qsDRpsR2nfYsQ7Sqk47_DDe0oBIC-lUsSoZ1I00_5iYu5pzoQDU7tZnrjLSLyX

@kipperskipper

Clueless:  2 / Navyofbadgals: 2  / Pinkbox: 3 / Sabbath: 5

Average: 3

1 minute ago, KatyCatPH said:

OMG finally they are announcing my return because entries were very lackluster this week.

maybe i should pull the phone an eliminated contestant card tbh

glad Cardi wasn't robbed, I thought Clueless would place ha last

X4LvE6H.gif

KJVxOUFLn1dj3K53vwKJJmZl5YTflnpl8nqc1oUwdv0nQQrfWs0k8UCnWBPiwr_uVwZ_JCfbqWUklrB4ieCdWM0mD_ZZAMKqtzDx5Q52zZ5JcUqrcZZomjeLOdzNKd1peqXzeoCx

Spoiler

4th

W_eBAJY4qjQsetDsNR-ML5yTbpKrX7eQTWoZAWsJTd9os9mSYsPca8vH-VYmrK3hSgw58iSMiKRJ7gUe2ec7hQeYxV2RU8s1kgycMbULH7jCl9Jz8w8AWE31jd26zkwO3V9Klrt8

@Yvess

Clueless: 6 / Navyofbadgals: 4 / Pinkbox: 5  / Sabbath: 3

Average: 4.5

5th

H9FGUi4puf3m7XL-vgdoPEP_rOlE8NtsCwrp1FylNw9GtsrmjOqSv_pU4H2J7-DS1YyJ0ldaVfrVxIl_yifKvbuNfeeUepoRhWLZodENqID_Uu8VyURBNTUP2BtVqMkPogA8Fw_s

@Loyalty

Clueless: 5 / Navyofbadgals: 6 / Pinkbox: 4 / Sabbath: 4

Average: 4.75

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.